Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 300. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Here, perhaps, this question has been asked many times, but still, how many miners with this you can have income of Bitcoins in average per day? For example, the video card Nvidia GTX980.

It should tell you on the screen. 'BTC/Day'
Where can I see this screen? Link please.

You are using MultiPoolMiner, correct? It's on the screen.
Nope there is such a thing. If there is - provide a screenshot.

If you are using this then it's all that's there:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

It is a list a algorithms and the BTC/Day. There isn't anything else on the screen.

https://s24.postimg.org/docgdnuwx/Capture.png
In general, it is clear - there is no total costing. So I turn on Nicehashminer - there is at least just seen, as I have in the day of income. Could you do something like that, but for some reason did not. It's a pity...
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
@aaron, claymore released 9.7
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Here, perhaps, this question has been asked many times, but still, how many miners with this you can have income of Bitcoins in average per day? For example, the video card Nvidia GTX980.

If you are using this then it's all that's there:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases

It is a list a algorithms and the BTC/Day. There isn't anything else on the screen.

If you want to look at cards that you don't own, ask what hash rate people get in that miners forum.
How can I connect to MultiPoolMiner EWBF miner? Only I need a very detailed instructions - I am very stupid)!

There is no API but it works.

Download the EWBF settings on the MultiPoolMiner release page. Edit the file and change the hash rate from zero to what ever your rate is in hash per second. Then place the file in the 'miners' folder and put the actual miner binary in the 'bin' folder.
But the speed of mining algorithm for "equihash" calculated in "sol / s", I can count it in the hashes? Sorry for my English - I am Ukrainian.

I don't really get the technicalities of Zcash but sols are the same as hashes.
I doubt it, but it seems that it is not. At least, on different forums and communities of the miners there are very different opinions on this subject.

I'm quite sure that it is.

Basically, hashes do not exist but the term hashes just refers to sols as an ambiguous term:
https://forum.z.cash/t/difference-between-hashes-vs-solutions/2930/8
How can I connect to MultiPoolMiner EWBF miner? Only I need a very detailed instructions - I am very stupid)!

Download the EWBF settings on the MultiPoolMiner release page. Edit the file and change the hash rate from zero to what ever your rate is in hash per second. Then place the file in the 'miners' folder and put the actual miner binary in the 'bin' folder.
But the speed of mining algorithm for "equihash" calculated in "sol / s", I can count it in the hashes? Sorry for my English - I am Ukrainian.

I doubt it, but it seems that it is not. At least, on different forums and communities of the miners there are very different opinions on this subject.

That again with statistics in the program. Though on a bullet shows 0.00903

Are you using version 2.2.3?

If so, please try deleting the sgminer x11 stat in the stats folder then run again.

If it still does not work, please delete the stat again then set the 'interval' setting in the 'start.bat' from '60' to '120'.

Let me know which solution works or if the problem still persists.

Sorry, it's hard to read on my phone, the stat is the pool stat.
Please send the log file and miningpoolhub x11 stat file.

As nobody else has reported this issue, I would appreciate it if you could work with me regarding this problem that you are having.

If you can, it would be better raising the issue here:
https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/issues

I will answer you in more detail a bit later since I carry out the test now. If it is short, then it can happen to any algorithm not only to x11. After passing of Benchmarking works minutes 20. Any indicator from 3 can change (Speed, BTC/Day, BTC/GH/Day Pool).

Speed is a daily average.
BTC/GH/Day is the live figure from the pool but is smoothed with the daily average depending on how fluctuating the live figure is.
BTC/Day is just a multiple of the two.

If you have the log file and stat file then I will have a better understanding the issue.
Activity: 18

If so, please try deleting the sgminer x11 stat in the stats folder then run again.

If it still does not work, please delete the stat again then set the 'interval' setting in the 'start.bat' from '60' to '120'.

As nobody else has reported this issue, I would appreciate it if you could work with me regarding this problem that you are having.

I will answer you in more detail a bit later since I carry out the test now. If it is short, then it can happen to any algorithm not only to x11. After passing of Benchmarking works minutes 20. Any indicator from 3 can change (Speed, BTC/Day, BTC/GH/Day Pool).

Activity: 18

Type: {AMD, NVIDIA}

Miner          Algorithm                   Speed            BTC/Day         BTC/GH/Day Pool
-----          ---------                   -----            -------         ---------- ----
ClaymoreDual30 {Ethash, Sia} {32 MH/s, 474 MH/s} {0,00159, 0,00015} {0,05050, 0,00031} {MiningPoolHub, MiningPoolHub}
ClaymoreDual20 {Ethash, Sia} {32 MH/s, 318 MH/s} {0,00161, 0,00010} {0,05050, 0,00031} {MiningPoolHub, MiningPoolHub}
ClaymoreDual40 {Ethash, Sia} {29 MH/s, 574 MH/s} {0,00145, 0,00018} {0,05050, 0,00031} {MiningPoolHub, MiningPoolHub}
Claymore       Ethash                    32 MH/s            0,00160            0,05050 MiningPoolHub

Type: AMD

Miner    Algorithm        Speed BTC/Day  BTC/GH/Day Pool
-----    ---------        ----- -------  ---------- ----
Sgminer  X11             6 MH/s 0,02306     3,93146 MiningPoolHub
Claymore Equihash      329  H/s 0,00150 4 548,31075 MiningPoolHub
Sgminer  Groestl        15 MH/s 0,00045     0,03022 MiningPoolHub
Sgminer  MyriadGroestl  18 MH/s 0,00027     0,01565 MiningPoolHub
Sgminer  Lyra2RE2        5 MH/s 0,00019     0,04093 MiningPoolHub
Sgminer  Qubit           8 MH/s 0,00007     0,00914 MiningPoolHub
Sgminer  BlakeVanilla  962 MH/s 0,00007     0,00007 MiningPoolHub
Sgminer  Scrypt        678 KH/s 0,00002     0,03553 MiningPoolHub
Activity: 465
Merit: 252
could you guys let me no where you bought your baikal miners from I was looking but heard of a few sites that are a scam Thanks

i bought mine straight from baikalminer.com, contact has been done via skype
thank you
I personally wouldn't buy a Baikal again. The ROI when I bought mine($500 when they first released them) was a bit less than 90 days. Now it is closer to 300 days and even that is after Baikal dropped the price to $300. My mini makes about a dollar a day now Sad

Go to baikalminer.com they are 300usd....I can average 2.50 to 4usd per day but that requires me to be creative and constantly switch coins. Lately I've been lazy and just mining Dash. Which is correctly about 1usd per day.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
how do i set up command line and worker for auto switch for zcash and zclassic i have an idea but i want to make sure i do it correctly, plus i cant remember the port, thanks in advance love mining pool hub

i am using claymore and EWBF mining software

You don't need to set anything. Just use port 17023 as listed on the main page.

thanks i was using the wrong port 17020, wow noob mistake, thanks again
Jump to: