Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 356. (Read 487803 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
hi , your Auto Exchange is so very slow , why that ? more than 24h for payout is not state of the art !

and i miss since long time the overview site from that you talk so often.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
I have notice that the forum has not been updated lately.
so before I move to your pool
my question is,
 what is the time frame on the payout issue.
is this pool still up and running?

This pool is up and running. We don't close.
Payout is done regularly, about 15 minutes interval.
Auto exchanged coins are credited about 6 hours interval these days.

If you have problem on mining, feel free to leave message.
Thanks.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I have notice that the forum has not been updated lately.
so before I move to your pool
my question is,
 what is the time frame on the payout issue.
is this pool still up and running?
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Mining Pool Hub enabled HTTPS connection.

Now you can access https://miningpoolhub.com with much better security.

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
homepage is down !?

No, there's some downtime about 2 to 3 minutes for maintenance but there wasn't any problem recently.

Sorry for late reply. Bitcointalk was down lately and we couldn't visit forum.

All minings are working well.
Have a nice day!
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Wow! Nice! I'm looking forward to that!

Thank you for your reply!  Cheesy
Activity: 306
Merit: 250

We will open one page balance page for all coins, which also will show exchange status.

Wow! Nice! I'm looking forward to that!
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
No answer here , and if i try to write a mail i became this :

The following address
failed:

"[email protected]":
non-existent domain

looks like i can forget my coins........

We added this email address few days ago but didn't notice that there was typographical error.
We missed 'g' at the middle of domain name.

[email protected] is the right email address. Sorry. We fixed this error on website too.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
hi,

i make some days ago a accout on your site. since yesterday i mine the x11 algo on your pool. i see some coins (startcoin/dash)  that i found under transactions but not how much i mined or how high my first payout will be ? befor i start,  i set the auto exchange on bitcoin. but it shows me 0 btc too ?

Hi
Sorry for late reply.

Auto exchange takes some time to reduce the loss by withdraw fee from exchange sites.
Yes, we pile up some amount at exchange site and withdraw when it exceeds certain amount.
This would take one day, but sometimes it can take more occasionally.

We will open one page balance page for all coins, which also will show exchange status.

Can you tell us your id?
We will check if there's some problem.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Mining Pool Hub Updates.

Optimized internal vardiff logic.
Now it will work better with rental hash like nicehash, miningrigrentals especially Scrypt.

Your miner will get appropriate difficulty more accurately, and quickly.

More updates and things will come.

I think all the tweaks and updates are awesome! Thanks! I'm going to rent another rig right away!

Thanks!  Grin
No answer here , and if i try to write a mail i became this :

The following address
failed:

"[email protected]":
non-existent domain

looks like i can forget my coins........

hi,

i make some days ago a accout on your site. since yesterday i mine the x11 algo on your pool. i see some coins (startcoin/dash)  that i found under transactions but not how much i mined or how high my first payout will be ? befor i start,  i set the auto exchange on bitcoin. but it shows me 0 btc too ?

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Mining Pool Hub Updates.

Now it will work better with rental hash like nicehash, miningrigrentals especially Scrypt.

I think all the tweaks and updates are awesome! Thanks! I'm going to rent another rig right away!

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Mining Pool Hub Updates.

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Hello Mining Pool Hub Admin,

I was hoping you could add neoscoin to your pool.  Neos is a sha256 coin that has done some great things with wallet development.  The project is run by some great and very talented developers.

Below I have some links to provide you with more information.

Currently neoscoin is at the top of the list to be added to https://www.coinpayments.net/vote.  The two largest exchanges it is listed is Poloniex and Bittrex.

BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annneosneos-v21-blowfish-2fa-theft-recovery-decoy-system-sha-256-994415

I thank you in advance for your time.

@wigitgetit (Twitter)

Hi
We're interested and willing to add it soon.

Anyway we couldn't access neoscoin.com
Chrome is saying DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Hello Mining Pool Hub Admin,

I was hoping you could add neoscoin to your pool.  Neos is a sha256 coin that has done some great things with wallet development.  The project is run by some great and very talented developers.

Below I have some links to provide you with more information.

Currently neoscoin is at the top of the list to be added to https://www.coinpayments.net/vote.  The two largest exchanges it is listed is Poloniex and Bittrex.

BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annneosneos-v21-blowfish-2fa-theft-recovery-decoy-system-sha-256-994415

I thank you in advance for your time.

@wigitgetit (Twitter)
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

Thanks miningpoolhub, that makes more sense now. Appreciate the quick response.

You're welcome!
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Newb Question

I'm spent an hour in the forums and can't figure this out. I rented a Rig through NiceHash, created an account with the pool. Did my first test rental/mining experiment. X11, for about 3 hours last night, at 3 GHS.

Set the rig to the algo x11 pool and port,  configured the coin to autoexchange. In following the pool stats, i saw that several coins had been mined during the time i was mining within that pool.

What i can't figure out, is how do i specify the wallet, for payout form the shares that were mined?

Thanks,

Hi
If you have set auto exchange coin to bitcoin for example, you need to set payout wallet at bitcoin pool's edit account page.
You will be able to find out the detailed transaction info at final exchanged coin's pool also.

All balance showing, easy to configure UI will be coming soon.
Sorry that things are not much intuitive currently.

Tell us your questions here, we will answer as soon as possible.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Anyway to show a history for which coin each autoswitch has been working on for the last 24 hours or so?  I'm looking for a feature to see exactly which pool has the newly generated coins

Hi
We will add last 24 hours autoswitch log page. Actually we already had this view for testing & debugging.

You can already see newly generated coins from main page ( http://miningpoolhub.com ), "Last Block" column. Is this what you want? This shows every pool's last generated block age.

Or, do you want to see some aggregated block finding history for all coins? Like last 24 hours all block finding log.
Jump to: