Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 45. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Friends. Help please with the bat file. What am I doing wrong? Does not work.
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal xxx.xxx -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1

what happens when you start the bat file? does it just flash away quickly but nothing starts?

Code:
ETH: Stratum - Connected (europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020) (unsecure)
GPU0 t=49C fan=61%, GPU1 t=38C fan=57%, GPU2 t=40C fan=57%, GPU3 t=40C fan=58%, GPU4 t=45C fan=60%, GPU5 t=37C fan=55%
ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
ETH: Stratum - connecting to 'europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com' <172.104.252.26> port 17020 (unsecure)
Activity: 114
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020 -ewal xxx.xxx -epsw x -esm 3 -allpools 1

what happens when you start the bat file? does it just flash away quickly but nothing starts?
Activity: 86
Code:
Activity: 114
will Ravencoin come to MPH soon?
Activity: 703
Merit: 272

That's not going to happen unless it's on an exchange that can be exchanged for BTC.  This is a pool, not an exchange.  Coins aren't exchanged on this pool.  The coins mined are exchanged for other coins on an exchange (one that supports direct exchanging for BTC).  If it can't be exchanged for BTC, then it's a dead coin on this pool.  i.e. if it's not already on Bittrex, Yobit, or Poloniex, it's not going to be added to this pool.  those are the exchanges that MPH uses.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Maybe I'm missing something obvious but for some reason I'm not getting the auto exchange Verge credits sent to my wallet. They show up in the "recent credits" section for each day but they never get sent to my balance or to my wallet. It used to work a few months ago and I would get incoming transactions a few times a day but I haven't gotten anything recently. My payment address is correct and the automatic payment threshold is set to 0.15. Is this normal for auto exchanging to Verge now?
Activity: 58
Now that start coin is out how about adding some more X11 coins such as MUE monetary unit?  It's been a stable high volume coin for some time.  Other X11 such as Monaco, PURA, Marijuana, primex11, bolivar
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hi, please enable auto refresh. So irritating refreshing the website every few seconds. Plus I am sure it's a drain on your web servers.

If you want to check your mining stats you could use an Android app that lets you check what's going on, all you need is your MPH API Key (find it on you account page). Here's a link to the app https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/android-mining-pool-hub-monitor-free-application-2067709
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Hi, please enable auto refresh. So irritating refreshing the website every few seconds. Plus I am sure it's a drain on your web servers.

why do you have to refresh so often?
Activity: 15
Activity: 2
So how accurate is the miningpoolhubstats page?

I am just mining straight Zcash.  My rig shows 3.3 KH/s average.  When I check the stats page it says it is 2.3 KH/s average.  It has been running for a week straight and that is the 24 hour value.  Not sure why there would be such a difference. 

I am using Awesome miner with DSTM miner.  Any ideas?

Thanks for any help

I'm using awesome miner with bminer and see the fluctuations as well. MPH calculates hash power by valid shares submitted in a 5min period.

Thanks for the reply.  I checked this morning and the numbers are normal.  I thought the mining averages were a 24 hr snapshot, but apparently you are right they are a 5 minutes period and will fluctuate greatly.
Activity: 7

I am just mining straight Zcash.  My rig shows 3.3 KH/s average.  When I check the stats page it says it is 2.3 KH/s average.  It has been running for a week straight and that is the 24 hour value.  Not sure why there would be such a difference. 

Thanks for any help

I'm using awesome miner with bminer and see the fluctuations as well. MPH calculates hash power by valid shares submitted in a 5min period.
Activity: 2

Thanks for any help
Activity: 15
Anyone having any issues with auto exchange? 

I've been mining zcash for a few weeks now, but need to turn it in to BTC so I can cash out.

I set BTC as the auto-exchange, went to my zcash wallet and hit the arrow to put it on the exchange, it went to the exchange, and a few minutes later, my entire balance is gone.  No BTC, no Zcash.  I've been refreshing for the last hour or so, but the BTC never showed up in my balances.

I've been using MPH for awhile now, but never had this issue.  Hopefully my Zcash didn't vanish Undecided
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I like the transparency of this pool when it comes to transactions between coins.
I can see at what time and for how many BTC (or other coins) were my mined coins traded. Ofcourse they can still rob me by awarding me less mined coins than they should, but that's the same with every pool.
At least the way MPH works is better than Zpool/Zergpool/Blazepool.

If only it had more coins, not like 200 coins with 70% of them being dead, but like 50 coins would be great. I hope you'll keep improving your pool guys.
Activity: 7
Zcash pool seems broken. No payouts.

I've noticed that the estimate earnings is off in Zcash. The last 2 blocks in transactions was half the estimate earnings in dashboard. I've never noticed it off that bad. 
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
Where does MiningPoolHub get it's data from regarding profitability?

I've noticed it's saying on their site that currently MonaCoin is currently the most profitable coin to mine, but on awesome miner, my rigs haven't made the switch & according to whattomine.com, the MonaCoin is no where near profitable to what it's currently mining now (ETH).

Is MiningPoolHub incorrect or am i missing something here?

Thanks in advance!

The pool designed their own framework for determining profitability (as can be seen in quote below), but there are a few variables you should keep in mind regarding profitability (especially from a pools perspective). First, http://whattomine.com/ displays profitability based on the last 24 hours by default, which is likely much different than current profitability at any given time. Also, it would not necessarily be beneficial for a pool to start mining the most profitable coin every second one becomes more profitable than any other; this would essentially decrease overall profitability due to constant work restarts, and would need to take into consideration many variables like mining algorithm, network difficulty, network latency, ASIC/miner "spin up" time, along with several other complex related factors. Lastly, this pool uses a PPLNS (pay per last N ((number)) of shares) payout scheme which would would likely further reduce overall profitability for most miners if the pool were to constantly switch which "coin" is being mined based purely on profitability at any given point in time.

Finally mining pool hub "mining & profits status api" is now open. (Beta)

for nvidia
http://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics&hardware=nvidia

for amd
http://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics&hardware=amd

We just made our own template since nicehash's template don't match to our info.
Activity: 64
Zcash pool seems broken. No payouts.
Pages:
Jump to: