Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 64. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Last night I spent a couple hours trying to connect XMR-STAK to miningpoolhub, with no success.  I read the instruction thoroughly.  The system appears to have it's own login, where I place my own wallets that I did do.  For reasons unknown, I just can not get XMR-STAK to connect.  It keeps throwing out error:

Code:
SOCKET ERROR - [us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580] CONNECT error: GetAddrInfo: Name or service not known

I tried connecting using SSL
Code:
"pool_list" :
[
{ "pool_address" : "ssl://us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580", "wallet_address" : "myusername.myworker", "pool_password" : "x", "use_nicehash" : false, "use_tls" : true, "tls_fingerprint" : "", "pool_weight" : 1 },

],

and get a different error:

Code:
[ssl://us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580] 140551865235040:error:2006A066:BIO routines:BIO_get_host_ip:bad hostname lookup:b_sock.c:146:host=ssl

I can ping the address.  I tried "use_tls" both TRUE and FALSE.  I feel like I tried every option.  XMR-STAK is listed on the site's list of software to use.  Does anyone else use this pool service, can I get any advice please?

Facing similar problems. See my post above.
Also XMR-Stak.
Still no answers......
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
Maybe MPH should now add Lbry coin and Decred coin to cover sia coin rising difficulty
Maybe also it is time to adapt newer exchanges if it is needed

Good suggestion!
If MPH doesnt add Decred, it will loose a lot of the Claymore dual mining crowd, since they wont be able to dual mine ETH+Decred here as opposed to eth+sia.
A friend of mine just switched over from MPH due to this reason

just use another pool for Decred
Activity: 8
Last night I spent a couple hours trying to connect XMR-STAK to miningpoolhub, with no success.  I read the instruction thoroughly.  The system appears to have it's own login, where I place my own wallets that I did do.  For reasons unknown, I just can not get XMR-STAK to connect.  It keeps throwing out error:

Code:
SOCKET ERROR - [us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580] CONNECT error: GetAddrInfo: Name or service not known

I tried connecting using SSL
Code:
"pool_list" :
[
{ "pool_address" : "ssl://us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580", "wallet_address" : "myusername.myworker", "pool_password" : "x", "use_nicehash" : false, "use_tls" : true, "tls_fingerprint" : "", "pool_weight" : 1 },

],

and get a different error:

Code:
[ssl://us-east.cryptonight-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20580] 140551865235040:error:2006A066:BIO routines:BIO_get_host_ip:bad hostname lookup:b_sock.c:146:host=ssl

I can ping the address.  I tried "use_tls" both TRUE and FALSE.  I feel like I tried every option.  XMR-STAK is listed on the site's list of software to use.  Does anyone else use this pool service, can I get any advice please?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I keep getting :  invalid username used for login
No matter what i am using, be it ETN address, email, login for the website nothing works.
What is the problem with that?

It says :   Username:   weblogin.workername (replace weblogin to your actual login id)
What is the actual login id anyway. And do we have to put a DOT(.) adding workername also?

All that in XMR-Stak btw

Thank you.

Finally... finally there is some entry into the mining treshhold!
I keep getting :  invalid username used for login
No matter what i am using, be it ETN address, email, login for the website nothing works.
What is the problem with that?

It says :   Username:   weblogin.workername (replace weblogin to your actual login id)
What is the actual login id anyway. And do we have to put a DOT(.) adding workername also?

All that in XMR-Stak btw

Thank you.
Activity: 47
im not able to run auto switch, dont where the problem is,
its just saying retrying after 30 seconds..
please help me...

Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 4.4
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: CcMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\Mandeep Singh\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-2.2.4_1\ccminer-x64-2.2.4-cuda9\ccminer-x64.exe
C:\Users\Mandeep Singh\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-2.2.4_1\ccminer-x64-2.2.4-cuda9\ccminer-x64.exe  -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17012 -u mandeep148.autoswitch -p x -b 0.0.0.0:4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: CcMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
Configuration:

Mining Engine Process started, PID: 4140

====================================================================================================
> *** ccminer 2.2.4 for nVidia GPUs by tpruvot@github ***
>     Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 9.0 64-bits
>
>   Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
>   Include some kernels from alexis78, djm34, djEzo, tsiv and krnlx.
>
> BTC donation address: 1AJdfCpLWPNoAMDfHF1wD5y8VgKSSTHxPo (tpruvot)
>
> [2018-01-31 13:48:51] Starting on stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17012
> [2018-01-31 13:48:51] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
> [2018-01-31 13:48:51] NVAPI GPU monitoring enabled.
> [2018-01-31 13:48:51] 4 miner threads started, using 'neoscrypt' algorithm.
> [2018-01-31 13:48:52] ...retry after 30 seconds
> [2018-01-31 13:48:52] API open to the network in read-only mode on port 4028

====================================================================================================
Stopping miner process ...
Stopping Mining Software
Diagnostics completed
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Maybe MPH should now add Lbry coin and Decred coin to cover sia coin rising difficulty

Good suggestion!
If MPH doesnt add Decred, it will loose a lot of the Claymore dual mining crowd, since they wont be able to dual mine ETH+Decred here as opposed to eth+sia.

Dual mining is worthless now anyway. Just stick to solo mining and you'll be fine.
Activity: 33

Good suggestion!
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Any plan to get a LUX/phi algo pool going on MPH?
Activity: 10

I sent a few over to Cryptopia from MPH, no problem. [  Cryptopia Address.payment I.D. ] just in case you didn't know Wink

What is paymentID and where can I find it?

One more question, could someone help me to setup xmr-stak? For user name I enter my MPH username but I get socket disconected error.
Activity: 47
hi,
im not being able to use auto switch algo, if i do only equahash works,
ethash,ccminer,neoscript,lyra,etc none is working for me, i tried other pool that was working but not miningpoolhub,
please fix issue...
Activity: 1
Good afternoon. Need help, said that it will help. Is the translation with Zclassic for zcash for. Mined coins are not reall in Zchash, and thus disappeared from the account Zclassic. In the transaction the following information:
https://d.radikal.ru/d05/1801/a4/fd4776a81cd6.jpg
 Huh Huh Huh
Thank you for any help.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a way to get the 24hr actual revenue information from MPH?  I've gotten used to relying on that on other pools.
Hi,

Just have a quick query on Electroneum. Is it possible to transfer directly to Cryptopia from mining pool hub. I have the cryptopia address and payment id. Or do i need to send first to electroneum wallet and then transfer from there to cryptopia. In cryptopia is written that they don't accept payment from mining pools. Has any tried direct transfer route from mining pool hub with success?

Cheers

Ari

I sent a few over to Cryptopia from MPH, no problem. [  Cryptopia Address.payment I.D. ] just in case you didn't know Wink
Activity: 39
shit now i can't connect to the US server anymore 45.79.223.173.. It pings but when i use a miner and try to connect it fails... lame.  I really thought this server problem was going to be short lived but it looks like i was dead wrong...  Undecided
Zcoin contribution???
Someone please clarify how this works. Do you just donate to the address on the zcoin page? If wi, how do they look now where to credit the "miner bonus"?
What's the proper way to setup?
Activity: 10
The MPH page says equihash has 0.18, cryptonight 0.09 norm. profit and whattomine with my hash rates puts cryptonight coins before equihash coins. WTM shows 10% more 24h profit for equihash coin ETN and XMR. Which algo should I mine then or which site is more relevant to me? Thanks!
Activity: 3
I am loving the pool, but I was wondering if you have considered adding an updated NeoScrypt coin?   CrowdCoin and GoByte are both paying about 50% better than FeatherCoin.

Thanks!

Greg.
Merit: 1
Hi, I'm a newbie trying to mine Ethereum on MPH and I've encountered some problems.

I have tried Excavator (from latest NiceHash) and Ethminer (v. 0.13.0 from https://github.com/ethereum-mining/ethminer/releases).

The miner succesfully connects to MPH, authenticates with my user/workername and it seems to start mining. It's periodically fetching new jobs and Ethminer shows the proper hashrate. However, I'm not getting any shares, MPH dashboard shows 0 MH/s hashrate and I'm not getting any coins to my balance. Only thing that updates on the MPH page is the workers list (with 0 KH/s there) so I know the miner is communicating with MPH at least on some level.

Some examples of what I've tried:
ethminer.exe -G -S europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -O username.test
ethminer.exe -U -S europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20535 -O username.test:x -v 9 --cuda-parallel-hash 4 --cuda-grid-size 4096

For excavator, I used the IP of europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com and port 20535.

Images (I'm testing on my desktop so the low hashrate is normal but it's the same problem on my mining rig, I just don't want anymore downtime there):
https://i.imgur.com/ZsTemYs.png (Ethminer #1)
https://i.imgur.com/ywrUTDF.png (Ethminer #2)
https://i.imgur.com/YZU2CqY.png (Excavator)
https://i.imgur.com/OeFhW1a.png (MPH stats)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mining Ethereum on NiceHash works fine. Mining ZCash on MPH works fine. Ethereum on MPH doesn't. I'm puzzled.
Pages:
Jump to: