Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 81. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Guys, bit off topic but what miner you prefer for CUDA+Equihash, while it is pretty hard to make exact measeurements it is more of what software you trust...

So what miner do you prefer CUDA+Equihash?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
On the front pages shows zcoin pool found block few minutes ago , but zcoin pool dashboard , block , tranzactions and so is stucked after 69755 block , hope its just wrong front end web stats problem with pool specific webpage or so... and everything is working as it should...
Who miner i block?
Activity: 3
It's MPH problem, for example on ZEC Time Since Last Block 1.5h, but on flypool is all right
Activity: 20
On the front pages shows zcoin pool found block few minutes ago , but zcoin pool dashboard , block , tranzactions and so is stucked after 69755 block , hope its just wrong front end web stats problem with pool specific webpage or so... and everything is working as it should...
Activity: 75
69737 - last found block on Suprnova.
69793 - current

sorry))) ZCL all blocks on suprnova
69737 - last found block on Suprnova.
69793 - current
Activity: 75
Zcoin pool has problem , its stuck with this block 69788 --> 317,271 (done: 3172.51%) , has not found block for over 5 hours. Its stuck there... its not possible to not found block for so long with pools hashrate...

on suprnova all blocks
Activity: 38
Same issue here. Zclassic - no blocks for past 3 hours...  Angry
Activity: 20
Zcoin pool has problem , its stuck with this block 69788 --> 317,271 (done: 3172.51%) , has not found block for over 5 hours. Its stuck there... its not possible to not found block for so long with pools hashrate...
Activity: 12
I think pool broken, BTG pool not found blocks more then 1 hour...
Zcoin pool. Blocks not found 5 hours.
Hi all!
WTF with zClassic pool? Pool hashrate is ~50% of net speed, but no any blocks found more then 2 hours!!!
What about Zclassic? Two hours there are no blocks found. This is normal?
Activity: 11
New Baikal miner settings.

Please modify pool order for better efficiency. It's not mandatory but recommended.

1. Set each algo and server info in this priority order.
As x11 and qubit is mostly selected as profitable algo, it should be more efficient for pool and miner.

1 - x11 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007
2 - qubit : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12014
3 - quark : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12015
4 - x13 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12008
5 - x15 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12009

2. Set "ASIC Baikal - Quark, Qubit, x11, x13, x15" at Hub worker page.
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers

3. You can also set some coin (like Bitcoin) at Auto Exchange page to get all coins exchanged. (optional)
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange
ive asked for support regarding this set up procedure a few times and got nothing. i need some answers please. firstly your listing x13 x15. this options not on the miner homepage. 2 others are there instead with no links to any stratums etc.
getting confused with the general layout of the mininghub page and where or what exactly im suppose to be mining. i got zero help from baikal and gave up trying nicehash. now having same problems on mininghub. to add insult to injury i cant seem to get a reply from here either. this is not ment to be this retarded surely. someone give me a hand please. im 10k out of pocket on a machine thats currently as much use as a paper weight.

help!
https://imgur.com/a/TQwQA
The port number I have are as follows:

Qubit - 17014
Myriad-Groestl - 17005
Skein - 17016
X11 - 17007

In the miningpoolhub page make your worker name under "Hub Workers", you can name it whatever you like and set the password to "x" then set the job to the second baikal 10 setting that includes all the algos. Now, in the baikal webui page in the user field put your username.worker_name in my case it's "username.baikal1", you can then set the priority to whatever you like. I have qubit set to highest followed by myriad-groestl, then skein and lastly X11. Hope this helps, good luck.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I would like to know what happens bitcoin payout that did not arrive to my wallet. That could be because too low fee or something. But o would like to know is it gone forever or do you pay it later ?.. And its stupid that no tx on payout list on that payout. I have waited for a week...

You can look at the transactions and copy txid to block explorer. There will be all info.

The problem is that i cannot see that transactions on blockexplorer and i dont have txid. I have payout on miningpoolhub without txid. https://snag.gy/HUg9tQ.jpg

Btw my money arrives so no problem anymore. And that unsended amouth btc dissappear. I just want you to know.
New Baikal miner settings.

Please modify pool order for better efficiency. It's not mandatory but recommended.

1. Set each algo and server info in this priority order.
As x11 and qubit is mostly selected as profitable algo, it should be more efficient for pool and miner.

1 - x11 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007
2 - qubit : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12014
3 - quark : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12015
4 - x13 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12008
5 - x15 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12009

2. Set "ASIC Baikal - Quark, Qubit, x11, x13, x15" at Hub worker page.
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers

3. You can also set some coin (like Bitcoin) at Auto Exchange page to get all coins exchanged. (optional)
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange
ive asked for support regarding this set up procedure a few times and got nothing. i need some answers please. firstly your listing x13 x15. this options not on the miner homepage. 2 others are there instead with no links to any stratums etc.
getting confused with the general layout of the mininghub page and where or what exactly im suppose to be mining. i got zero help from baikal and gave up trying nicehash. now having same problems on mininghub. to add insult to injury i cant seem to get a reply from here either. this is not ment to be this retarded surely. someone give me a hand please. im 10k out of pocket on a machine thats currently as much use as a paper weight.

help!
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
From my experience ZEC and ZCL are changed twice per day or even often. Monero sometimes once, sometimes twice. Siacoin once per day.
I also do not know why keep coins on exchange, but script or any strategy. You can see status in "Balance" page, only coin in tranfer not seen atm.

I think it depends on how much you mine as to how often it gets exchanged.  My hashrate is nearly 9kH/s, mining ZCL and I get auto-exchanged coin back every 4 hours roughly.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
From my experience ZEC and ZCL are changed twice per day or even often. Monero sometimes once, sometimes twice. Siacoin once per day.
I also do not know why keep coins on exchange, but script or any strategy. You can see status in "Balance" page, only coin in tranfer not seen atm.
No but if my funds stay stuck on the exchange and inaccessible for much longer I will switch to another pool.

Strange - if you want money fast why use autoexchange??? You knew that this out of your control...

I didn't know that if you use auto-exchange you'll just have to hope for the best and wait and see whether it is even exchanged in the first place or returned or not at all. Strange that it takes more then a day to exchange a batch of zencash and your funds can get stuck and withheld that way...
Activity: 21
New version of my GUI miner for MPH if you are interested: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-miningpoolhub-master-miner-simple-gui-multi-miner-v02-2623352
Fixes AMD adrenaline driver detection ("Device not added, Bus No. 0 not found" error). Happy Mining!
Pages:
Jump to: