Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 83. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Need some assistance with resetting password to login in MPH.  Did the link but have yet to receive an email and also sent a request into support.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Some of Monero, Electroneum, Zcoin pool servers were not working due to massive botnet miners. Please set fail-over server from miner rigs.

Looks like mining Monero, Electroneum and Zcoin on MPH is now over for us small time miners, it's a pity.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
@mph

1 - Any chance you can add UBQ, have you looked into it?
2 - Are you concidering of lowering some tx fees in some coins, I noticed there a few a bit high.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
what happened to x13, x15 etc algos? I only see x11 now
Activity: 12
With regards to my post above: I had to manually add *all* workers to *all* algorithms pages in {ALGO} > Workers > Worker name/password. Having them defined in the "Hub Workers" page was not sufficient ... none of them were showing up on any of the algorithm stats pages.

To the pool OP: you really should fix the European server issue. At least 5 servers that respond to europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com are in fact in Japan with a ping of 300ms from Europe.

I already reported it here but no response or fix.
It is happening with the Ethash servers aswell, they have some kind of DNS round robin and a few IP's that are returned are being routed through Japan. Alternatively you can use us-east that has a latency of around 100ms (depending on where you are in Europe).

However, I just went back to Ethermine for now...
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
Dear Miningpoolhub,

Yesterday (2018.01.11) had some issue with an ETN pool and network. Many hours hashes and coins just lost the users. Could you tell me what happend? That time and coin we lost or have some chance to the correction?

Thanks Smiley

I'd like to know, same here
Dear Miningpoolhub,

Yesterday (2018.01.11) had some issue with an ETN pool and network. Many hours hashes and coins just lost the users. Could you tell me what happend? That time and coin we lost or have some chance to the correction?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Looks like ZCL balances are moving again.

Yes , now it is running

The ZCL balance in my case is still smaller than what it should be, i.e. the sum of all "credit" transactions is almost double than what the balance shows.

It's the first time I'm using MPH and it doesn't feel stable at all ... has this happened on MPH before? If yes, were payments credited in the end?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
XZC pool up and working for now.

Are the balance still going to autoexchange or to wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
Guys, I mined for 1 entire day ETN but 0 coins

Anyone?
Activity: 96
XZC pool up and working for now.
Activity: 17
i have a litle problem i have send musicon on cryptopia 2hour ago and i have nothing :s
can you help me ?
Activity: 21

Yes , now it is running
Activity: 64
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I have moved all miners to other pool for now.

It seems that connection is established and after some  time got broken again.

Is this DDOS pool or did the upgrade went wrong?

Zclassic pool is working.  But with the bug yesterday with auto-transactions I did notice some of my Zclassic coins get moved to the auto exchange wallet.  Luckily, my autoexchange wallet is Zclassic.  But trying to move them back into the normal Zclassic wallet isn't working when I push the "left arrow" button.  They appear to be stuck on the autoexchange wallet.

My balance is not updated in at least 3 hours

I am also facing the same problem. Balance has not been updated still after 5 hrs.
Activity: 4
Definitely something is wrong with the XZC itself

https://explorer.zcoin.io/

Those "last" transactions aren't getting confirmed at all...
Activity: 41
now
only  cryptonight-hub not work
Activity: 21
Zclassic pool is working.  But with the bug yesterday with auto-transactions I did notice some of my Zclassic coins get moved to the auto exchange wallet.  Luckily, my autoexchange wallet is Zclassic.  But trying to move them back into the normal Zclassic wallet isn't working when I push the "left arrow" button.  They appear to be stuck on the autoexchange wallet.

My balance is not updated in at least 3 hours
Activity: 64
Pages:
Jump to: