Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 86. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Question about sending Electroneum to Cryptopia from MPH wallet.

In MPH Wallet for Electroneum in the "Pool Account Details" what is the correct format for the ETN address to send ETN to Cryptopia, is it..

Address.PaymentID

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think there are less people on the Exchange sites. The NEW 2018 TAX for Crypto-currencies in the USA is now being taxed on trades. Thus lower amount of trades, lower exchanges, and probably lower price in bitcoin/altcoins.
Let me know if you disagree. Or you have no idea what i'm talking about. 
You have probably noticed the crypto market taking a hit, and exchanges are going to be even more delayed.
Activity: 348
Merit: 5
Can anyone tell me why I've had some maxcoin sitting "on exchange" now for a week or two? I didn't see any site notices. Also; is there anyway to force multi pool miners to choose the coin I want regardless of what miningpoolhub says is the most profitable coin?

I'd like to NOT autoconvert to BTC and actually diversify but it's choose some coins that makes getting a wallet difficult.

On the FAQ page https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=gettingstarted, point FAQ-2-3 tells you how to set the coin it mines under each algo...In theory you probably need to make multiple (hub) workers, set their jobs to the coin you want on each job and let the software / scripts / config on your end to change worker name if you have algo switching on your end. Haven't used MPM so not sure how that can be achieved. One hack probably can be using miningpoolhubcoins parameter, benchmark then edit the hashrates recorded in whatever file if it is easily editable, so MPM won't favour the coins you don't favour.

autoconvert is optional, on the same FAQ page, FAQ-2-1, it tells you to set auto-exchange coins, you can feel free to set to any supported coin in the list AND you also have the choice to turn auto-exchange off individually for each coin, say if you want to hold some DGB but auto-exchange the rest, just turn it off with the switch on the right most column named "Active"
Activity: 28
Hello MPH,

I have some coins on autoexchange, that seems to be stuck there(some MUSIC coins, some ZCL and Ethereum). They aren't moving back or autoexchange for couple days now. Originally my account was set to autoexchange to ZEC. As it's very slow and problematic yesterday I changed the autoexchange to ETC. Still no movement. Can you please assist?

I've sent you a PM with my user ID as well.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Any ETA for Verge-X17 pool?
Activity: 2
Hi I have a farm of 12 A5-Dashminers from Innosiliocon operating at 30G/H each.
I have configured them all to mine DASH.
Does anyone know can A5 mine other currencies and can day work with one of the multialgo scripts/ports offered at minigpoolhub like the x11 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007
Activity: 1
Can anyone tell me why I've had some maxcoin sitting "on exchange" now for a week or two? I didn't see any site notices. Also; is there anyway to force multi pool miners to choose the coin I want regardless of what miningpoolhub says is the most profitable coin?

I'd like to NOT autoconvert to BTC and actually diversify but it's choose some coins that makes getting a wallet difficult.
Activity: 12
There's something wrong with the european Equihash hub servers as apparently they're getting routed to somewhere else:

Code:
Pinging europe.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com [172.104.180.119] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 172.104.180.119: bytes=32 time=259ms TTL=48
Reply from 172.104.180.119: bytes=32 time=260ms TTL=48

Code:
Pinging us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com [45.79.223.173] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 45.79.223.173: bytes=32 time=108ms TTL=47
Reply from 45.79.223.173: bytes=32 time=107ms TTL=47
Reply from 45.79.223.173: bytes=32 time=109ms TTL=47
Reply from 45.79.223.173: bytes=32 time=108ms TTL=47

Ethash hub latency:

Code:
Pinging europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com [172.104.252.26] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 172.104.252.26: bytes=32 time=40ms TTL=56
Reply from 172.104.252.26: bytes=32 time=41ms TTL=56

Activity: 348
Merit: 5
Does the exchange work for Globalboosty? 0.2 coin was mined to normal wallet. I moved it to auto-exchange wallet, but coins did not move anywhere all the day.

maybe not enough ppl mining it to AE...and thus didn't hit minimum transfer threshold....0.2 BSTY is like 0.02 USD anyway?
Activity: 17
Does the exchange work for Globalboosty? 0.2 coin was mined to normal wallet. I moved it to auto-exchange wallet, but coins did not move anywhere all the day.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
@miningpoolhub Hi, maybe you consider adding some new Ethash/NeoScrypt profitable coins? Some are twice as proofitable as other coins at pool.

And can please someone clarify how exactly autoexchange works when i change coin?

Is it correct that if at some moment in time i have Autoexchange coin set to XXX and some coins are on autoexchange and exchange balance and i change coin to YYY so all coins from exchange will get back to XXX coin and from moment i changed main coin all coins from "autoexchange" balance will be marked to be changed to YYY?

Or autoexchange+exchange wallet will still be converted to XXX and only when i switch to YYY all new "autoexchange" balance will be set to exchange to YYY?

Hope question is clear Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
Sorry if this is a wrong place since I'm a newbie here.

How hard would it be for MPH to list all coins available on Bittrex for AE? I'd like to mine for a few coins already on Bittrex.

For example, Siacoin. I'd like to collect SC and then either send them to Bittrex wallet or my paper sia wallet..

Am I missing something here? I can mine for Sia but can't AE to it??

try Google or any SIA board next time:

Siacoin deposits and withdrawals are unavailable. (outage started on 2017-12-30). Bittrex actively implementing a fix as of 2018-01-08.
https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7ld1ic/siacoin_exchange_issues_megathread/

So there was SC option in AutoExchange list at some point in past time, but now disabled just for the sake of wallet issues?

it is a major issue and it has nothing to do with MPH
4k4
Activity: 14

How hard would it be for MPH to list all coins available on Bittrex for AE? I'd like to mine for a few coins already on Bittrex.

For example, Siacoin. I'd like to collect SC and then either send them to Bittrex wallet or my paper sia wallet..

Siacoin deposits and withdrawals are unavailable. (outage started on 2017-12-30). Bittrex actively implementing a fix as of 2018-01-08.
https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7ld1ic/siacoin_exchange_issues_megathread/

So there was SC option in AutoExchange list at some point in past time, but now disabled just for the sake of wallet issues?
Activity: 187
Merit: 2

4k4
Activity: 14

Activity: 3
Hello my transaction dont have tx, how to fix this??

https://image.ibb.co/kmOLcR/tapatalk_1515496305789.png

You did a manual payout. Did you check your payout address for the coins?

I have same problem here, and have confirm address is correct and working from other wallet to my address. Biggest problem is Miningpoolhub dont have support channel to file ticket, has been 5 days since 1/5/2018 remaining unsolved.
Activity: 5
No Auto-Exchange to LTC since 6 hours ? (> 120 VergeScrypt , ... On Exchange since 10:00 UTC)
Activity: 4
Considering the pool is PPLNS, for those mining multi algro (eg. with awesome miner), is there a penalty for switching between algros too quickly?

If so, what would be the recommended interval between switching algro's?
Hello my transaction dont have tx, how to fix this??

https://image.ibb.co/kmOLcR/tapatalk_1515496305789.png

You did a manual payout. Did you check your payout address for the coins?

Yes, is manual paynent and same adress of other top transaction. Coins of Day 5 not received.
Pages:
Jump to: