Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][CryptoNight Coins] - Easyhash.io - 0.1 fee - page 2. (Read 11001 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have manually calculated the avarage pool effort for the last 30 ETN blocks. It is 196%. Is there a way to calculate pool effort for the last 100-200 blocks?
Activity: 28
This is big scam, avoid this pool! After 20 hours when block finally found I got about 30% coins of amount what I should get. Big scam and trash.

I am sorry to read about your frustration.

I would really recommend to read up on how mining works.
Hint: It is based on luck...

If a block reach 500 or 1000 percent, it means that no miners in that pool (1800 in this case), was not able to find a block, thus no payout.
This will be the same for all pools, no mater what.

Ranting on the forums is not a solution. Good luck on whichever pool you continue on Smiley

Edit: Can you please post the math on how you got to only 30% of the coins?
Activity: 46
This is big scam, avoid this pool! After 20 hours when block finally found I got about 30% coins of amount what I should get. Big scam and trash.
Yeah, we should leave this shitty pool until not too late. Working for nothing more than 18 hours!
Activity: 3
What's the reason for this insane effort value (nearby 1000%). This is some kind of a sneaky deception. It's better leave the pool.
Activity: 3
It's 888% now !?!
Just to ask why on this pool is too high effort? Current Effort 643%... Why is that hard to find block?
Activity: 47
@easyDaniel - can you please answer my question, was the minimum payout increased from 2 ETN to more? Thx.

Yes, we increased it to 10 ETN. (was 2 ETN).

Thanks for the update, that makes sense.
Activity: 378
Merit: 197
EasyDaniel,

Where do you get your XMR market price USD from?  Seems to be a lot higher than an exchange like Cryptopia.

Ok, I moved a miner back..

To anyone mining Monero, please join, the fee is only .1%!
Nice!  another Monero block, and I missed it
Activity: 12

I have made a clear and simple tutorial for people starting off GPU mining Electroneum and wanting to connect to the easyhash pool. At this stage it only concerns Nvidia graphics cards using the xmr-stak software.
http://gameetn.com/electroneum-mining-pool/
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hi,

Does your webminer is broken ?

Thanks.

Probably I do not understand something. Or something went wrong. But...
Submitted 5.2kk hashes on Electroneum and... zero balance/zero paid. It's normal?

Sergio: did you ever figure this out?
Activity: 33
What's the current minimum payout ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 103

Probably I do not understand something. Or something went wrong. But...
Submitted 5.2kk hashes on Electroneum and... zero balance/zero paid. It's normal?
I had to switched pools. I tried to stick around but 14.5K H/sec was going down the drain.
Activity: 5
I use this pool and since Saturday its been screwed up. Do they have an official support channel where they put out info on whats going on or anything?
pretty much the pool then, dam i got sutck with  9.9500 ETN.
I've been getting socket errors all day.
Pages:
Jump to: