Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][CryptoNight Coins] - Easyhash.io - 0.1 fee - page 3. (Read 11025 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Same problem here, socket error...
Activity: 3
More people are experiencing the problems I guess.
So it should be a network problem or something like that on easyhash.
Nothing you can do about it...
Activity: 1
Newbie Miner
Low-Mid CPU (Port 3630)
No GPU
Mac OS X
xmr-stak miner

Hey Guys,

While mining I'm getting an error! It connects to the pool, logs in, and starts mining fine for about a minute. Then I get a message saying that "All pools are dead", that it is "idling...". After, it displays the error "SOCKET ERROR - [etn.easyhash.io:3630] CALL error: Timeout while waiting for a reply". It reconnects after a while and continues mining.

If you know what is going on, please give me help!

Thank you.
Hi,
Has anyone experience this same issue?

My ETN balance was like 5.x, then i decided to give it a try to XMR mining. After a while the ETN wallet moved to "not found" status in EasyHash.io tracking page, then came back to active but with a smaller balance of 3.81.

I have reported this to [email protected] but i just want to know if i am the only one experiencing this.

Regatds,

Hello, yes, saw the same behavier yesterday.
Also noticed that I've mined some coins and my balance was reset to 0 again.
This was happening around 14:00 (Dutch time).

I'm getting a lot of scoket errors, is that anything happening to the pool? or is just my internet connection?
RECEIVE ERROR SOCKET CLOSED?
it is happening a 2 days ago, before it was wonderfully mining.
i'm now mining in 2 pools, but i real like that one.

Experiencing the same problems yesterday en today.
Yesterday my balance was reset to 0, so guess I've lost a few coins.
Today my miner is receiving the "RECEIVE ERROR SOCKET CLOSED" message multiple times.
No problems with my internet as far as I can see.
Activity: 2
I'm getting a lot of scoket errors, is that anything happening to the pool? or is just my internet connection?
RECEIVE ERROR SOCKET CLOSED?
it is happening a 2 days ago, before it was wonderfully mining.
i'm now mining in 2 pools, but i real like that one.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
@easyDaniel is the webminer not functioning at all? when i enter my etn address i got an error "   Error - Could not start. Check if you are using the correct wallet address." even my address is correct, i been mining for a weeks ago but 1 day its stop mining. what is the problem with the webminer?
Hi,

My ETN balance was like 5.x, then i decided to give it a try to XMR mining. After a while the ETN wallet moved to "not found" status in EasyHash.io tracking page, then came back to active but with a smaller balance of 3.81.

I have reported this to [email protected] but i just want to know if i am the only one experiencing this.

Regatds,

Hi there,

Can you estimate the time when this happened?
We have seen this one time before. What happened then was a chain split for ~10-20 minutes, where our pool thought it had found confirmed blocks, but they where scraped as soon as the network came back to it senses.

Sure, about 13:00 P.M. CET (12:00 PM forum server time)
Thanks for your interest.
Activity: 28
Hi,

Regatds,

Hi there,

Can you estimate the time when this happened?
We have seen this one time before. What happened then was a chain split for ~10-20 minutes, where our pool thought it had found confirmed blocks, but they where scraped as soon as the network came back to it senses.
Hi,

Regatds,
Activity: 378
Merit: 197
Monero paid, thanks Daniel
Hi Daniel,

Can you please process the payout for the Monero block found yesterday

Hi,

Yes, we are working on this issue. There seams to be a bug holding back the payment. Will be fixed as soon as possible.

I may know someone that could help, want me to ask?

We will submit an issue to the Monero development team about this issue.

Please join our Telegram group for further support. My forum account is limited to 1 post pr. ~2 minutes.
Hi from France
I mined ETN with SUMO since today
I want to know where I can see the payments !
Thanks for answer

Hi,

Please use our Telegram channel for support.

https://easyhash.io/stats
Enter your wallet address.
On Sumo my hashrate is 30 h/s and on easyhash it shows 14 h/s why so low ?

Hi,

Please use our Telegram channel for support.

The pool does not know your hash rate. It can only estimate it based on the rate of shares submitted. Miner hash rate is correct,
@easyDaniel - can you please answer my question, was the minimum payout increased from 2 ETN to more? Thx.

Yes, we increased it to 10 ETN. (was 2 ETN).

Activity: 378
Merit: 197
Hi Daniel,

Hi,

Yes, we are working on this issue. There seams to be a bug holding back the payment. Will be fixed as soon as possible.

I may know someone that could help, want me to ask?
Hi from France
I mined ETN with SUMO since today
I want to know where I can see the payments !
Thanks for answer
Activity: 47
@easyDaniel - can you please answer my question, was the minimum payout increased from 2 ETN to more? Thx.
On Sumo my hashrate is 30 h/s and on easyhash it shows 14 h/s why so low ?
Hi Daniel,

Hi,

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Why is the total network hashrate so low for the electroneum?
Pages:
Jump to: