Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 137. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Any update on an API? I really want to start mining here, but dont want to leave my workers without a way for me to check on them

I think with so many requests we kinda focused on getting the "Est Unexchanged" up first.

I'll speak with nearmiss tonight and see if I can get a ETA for you.

*UPDATE*

Well that was quick, expect a API within a week Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What's up with all of the immature blocks and coins? The last 9 out of 13 rounds haven't even paid out.
Activity: 25
Any update on an API? I really want to start mining here, but dont want to leave my workers without a way for me to check on them
Activity: 56
Did the dolphins leave yet?
Yup. But at least they thanked us for all the fish.
Activity: 20
I really like the new unexchanged estimate, clears up some of the black magic the cows do behind the scenes when calculating my payouts :p
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
I was curious, would anyone else be intrested in a feature wherein we could choose to exachange not just for BTC but also LTC?  There are several coins which cows can mine which can be traded for LTC via Cryptsy.  I'm currently manually taking those coins and selling them on Cryptsy and the rest are auto-sold for BTC.

Thoughts?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I note the comment on the modify coin settings page next to BTC:

"Doesn't make much sense to be enabling this for BTC does it?! Thank moo thank moo very much"

By default on mine auto-trade was enabled, I had to manually turn this off - not sure if this makes any difference?

does it make any difference?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Did the dolphins leave yet?
Activity: 365
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I hope this is all worth it, I started to mine this morning at around 7am, 15 hours later I log into my account and see this estimate and fell off my chair...

Public Service Announcement:

For those who haven't yet heard, the "Est. Daily BTC Earnings" figure is so wildly inaccurate that it's almost random. Don't Panic.

I've got my towel...
Activity: 141
I hope this is all worth it, I started to mine this morning at around 7am, 15 hours later I log into my account and see this estimate and fell off my chair...

Public Service Announcement:

For those who haven't yet heard, the "Est. Daily BTC Earnings" figure is so wildly inaccurate that it's almost random. Don't Panic.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
I hope this is all worth it, I started to mine this morning at around 7am, 15 hours later I log into my account and see this estimate and fell off my chair, I could mine this amount in 30 minutes If I went back to LTC which is less profitable...

I do hope its out by a factor 30x at a minimum, I would expect to earn at least BTC0.15 - BTC0.20 for the last 15 hours of sold mining at over 14MH

Current Round Stats for User sikman

Current Hashrate    Accepted Shares    Rejected Shares   Reject Rate   Est. Daily BTC Earnings

14,592 Kh/s            1,170                    57                 4.65 %              0.00654813
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
A) thanks for the heads up B-Z) I find that I've grown rather fond of the completely random est. daily BTC coins earned. Smiley

Haha yeah, it's pretty funny. I've started trying to guess what it's actually going to be based on observing the incorrect amounts right before payouts lol
Activity: 35
A) thanks for the heads up B-Z) I find that I've grown rather fond of the completely random est. daily BTC coins earned. Smiley
Quick update

Most of the day the exchanges have been screwed up, so we have over 50 rounds currently outstanding due to natures out of our control. (meaning at least some outstanding amount to be exchanged, so can't be included in payouts)

Rest assure, we will pay out as soon as they decide they want to fix things up.

Sorry for any  inconvenience this may cause.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Great features!
But there is a problem: I can't open other sections of Pool Stats (User Ledger, Worker stats and Coin balances).
Turns out this is Firefox problem and my main browser is Chrome Smiley.
Fixed now, thanks to PythEch.
Est is probably wrong I am out doing Christmas shopping so can't confirm but I would guess exchange problems. Will be home in a bit to update.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Just ignore it, it's wrong.

Also not sure what's going on with the estimator, I have been mining all day which should net me 0.015 roughly, had to reboot my PC for a Windows update, logged back into the site a few hours later to check to move some money around and notice the estimated earnings are now only 0.003, massive reduction.
Activity: 182
Also not sure what's going on with the estimator, I have been mining all day which should net me 0.015 roughly, had to reboot my PC for a Windows update, logged back into the site a few hours later to check to move some money around and notice the estimated earnings are now only 0.003, massive reduction.
Jump to: