Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 138. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I note the comment on the modify coin settings page next to BTC:

"Doesn't make much sense to be enabling this for BTC does it?! Thank moo thank moo very much"

By default on mine auto-trade was enabled, I had to manually turn this off - not sure if this makes any difference?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Additional stats for HashCows stats page.
Works on Tampermonkey (Chrome) and Greasemonkey (Firefox).
All numbers are based on your estimated earnings and will only work correctly if you convert everything to BTC.
Numbers are based on your actual values and not normalized to 1000kH/s.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/185592

Great job  Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Great features!
But there is a problem: I can't open other sections of Pool Stats (User Ledger, Worker stats and Coin balances).
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
That's pretty slick!  Thanks!
Activity: 98
Additional stats for HashCows stats page.
Works on Tampermonkey (Chrome) and Greasemonkey (Firefox).
All numbers are based on your estimated earnings and will only work correctly if you convert everything to BTC.
Numbers are based on your actual values and not normalized to 1000kH/s.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/185592
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
"Raven's Cry"
cashout system doesnt work or its only proccesing chashing out orders like once per day?
Good deal.  It's been pretty profitable on one of my rigs, but the difficulty is double what it was a week ago...
Looks like TAG may be making a return?  Yay!

We are having some issues with it, nearmiss is going to take a look into what's causing the problem tonight, hopefully will be re-enabled tonight!
Looks like TAG may be making a return?  Yay!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I have a question for the FAQ (even though this may be the first and only time it's ever asked): Why is the browser tab icon for hashco.ws an uppercase B?

uhm, I'm not sure what you mean Sad

I think he's referring to the favicon.
I have a question for the FAQ (even though this may be the first and only time it's ever asked): Why is the browser tab icon for hashco.ws an uppercase B?

uhm, I'm not sure what you mean Sad

nearmiss and aTriz, maybe you guys should consider putting together a more comprehensive FAQ section so that all of the questions people ask repeatedly can be somewhere quickly accessible and you can just point us there.

What else shall we add to the FAQ? I will get on it and update it soon. Could use some more suggestions, I know the first thing is add a exact time for payouts and a link to the past pool profits.

Anything else?
Activity: 98
Activity: 141
Site header image (with pool stats) is gone - replaced with "Welcome to Hashcows. MOOOO said the cow."? Is that intentional?

I see that from a mobile browser. Are you on a phone?

Nope.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Site header image (with pool stats) is gone - replaced with "Welcome to Hashcows. MOOOO said the cow."? Is that intentional?

I see that from a mobile browser. Are you on a phone?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

It's still there for me.
Activity: 141
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
nearmiss and aTriz, maybe you guys should consider putting together a more comprehensive FAQ section so that all of the questions people ask repeatedly can be somewhere quickly accessible and you can just point us there.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
On the bright side, my estimated daily number looks to be correct this morning! I'm guessing it was just a happy coincidence...
Activity: 448
I have just a question...if in the last 24h you decided to mine coins based on profitability, but then you trade the same coin (that was profitable at the time) later, when maybe it's not anymore profitable with bitcoins, well the whole point is missing isn't it? Mining a profitable coin and having it traded when it's not anymore..  Huh

For example you mined lot of WDC in the moment it was good, but they're sold the day after when maybe (just as an example) they are worth much less. Do you wait until they go back to the original value when they were mined?

I ask because I know it cannot 100% certain, but I invested a few days I have of 1.5MH/s in your pool to maximise in btc (I'm lazy so I prefer to take maybe slightly less but let you choose what to mine)...but I don't want to waste my limited time mining power Sad

I hope I've put my investment in good hands  Smiley

We generally err on the side of getting btc to miners, as opposed to playing a long game to potentially maximize return (or losses should alts tank like a few weeks ago).  The situation with the WDC was a little unique in that it was caused by exchange brokenness.  We'd normally have not had a buildup of a specific coin, most of it would have been traded closer to when it was mined, and therefore closer to the price it was when we chose to mine it (in theory). 
Activity: 280
TECHNOLOGY, BABY!
It's already added.

4916   SBC   00:26:59   43   1075.55   20   500.45   35.51   1040.04   0.006166 BTC

*facepalm* Don't know how I missed that! Thanks Smiley
Jump to: