Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 44. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
10 minute EAC rounds? At this difficulty and hashrate, 10 minutes is nearly the average block time per gh/s lately...

Sad to say, but it looks like I'm going to make .025 btc at MC for the 21st, @1mh/s

If balances are fixed, I would like to call together a pool party to get the pool hashrate here higher for a few days, see if profits level out.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
I apologize for my newb ways, but I am trying to nail down some "facts" about this pool since I started trying it out only yesterday.  I'm connected and things are humming along but sometimes it fails and jumps to one of my backup pools.  I manually switch it back to Hashcows and it keeps on trucking.

I read on this forum that there's some question about Hashcows requiring an "older version" of CGMiner to prevent failovers, yet I couldn't find specifics in a search or in the FAQs.  Is this true, and, if so, what version should I be using (and why?)

For calculating profitability (whether or not I should stick with the pool) I am reading in this forum that 24 hours is not enough time; I need to wait for 72 hours due to a delay in auto-selling alt coins.  Again, I can't find confirmation, nor do I see this in the FAQs.  Is it true?

As far as The Hack, is there an official response post somewhere about it?  I searched and, yes, you guessed it, couldn't find anything but general conversation.  I understand I totally suck at searching, but please help me out and point me in the right direction.  I'll even happily accept a "RTFM" response as long as you point me to the URL where TFM is located!

Is there a page (or sticky post) somewhere that details what upcoming features are being worked on?  Many posters seem to want a visible accounting system, which I would like as well.  It's tough to determine how I'm doing with just a single number up there and no way to determine the time span during which that number came to be.

Thanks again, and my apologies if these answers are all out there and I just fail at searching!
On your cgminer startup, try adding "--failover-only" to it.  This helped with my miners.

In the cgminer readme.txt, the above option shows the following info:

--failover-only     Don't leak work to backup pools when primary pool is lagging

Q: Work keeps going to my backup pool even though my primary pool hasn't
failed?
A: Cgminer checks for conditions where the primary pool is lagging and will
pass some work to the backup servers under those conditions. The reason for
doing this is to try its absolute best to keep the devices working on something
useful and not risk idle periods. You can disable this behaviour with the
option --failover-only.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I have a pending cashout on Hashcows for 16 Hours now.  It says normally takes 30 minutes?  Somethings wrong  Undecided  Sent an email to their support
Activity: 56
Why ther eis no DOGE on hascows?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I apologize for my newb ways, but I am trying to nail down some "facts" about this pool since I started trying it out only yesterday.  I'm connected and things are humming along but sometimes it fails and jumps to one of my backup pools.  I manually switch it back to Hashcows and it keeps on trucking.

I read on this forum that there's some question about Hashcows requiring an "older version" of CGMiner to prevent failovers, yet I couldn't find specifics in a search or in the FAQs.  Is this true, and, if so, what version should I be using (and why?)

For calculating profitability (whether or not I should stick with the pool) I am reading in this forum that 24 hours is not enough time; I need to wait for 72 hours due to a delay in auto-selling alt coins.  Again, I can't find confirmation, nor do I see this in the FAQs.  Is it true?

As far as The Hack, is there an official response post somewhere about it?  I searched and, yes, you guessed it, couldn't find anything but general conversation.  I understand I totally suck at searching, but please help me out and point me in the right direction.  I'll even happily accept a "RTFM" response as long as you point me to the URL where TFM is located!

Is there a page (or sticky post) somewhere that details what upcoming features are being worked on?  Many posters seem to want a visible accounting system, which I would like as well.  It's tough to determine how I'm doing with just a single number up there and no way to determine the time span during which that number came to be.

Thanks again, and my apologies if these answers are all out there and I just fail at searching!
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
That's asking for trouble, just keep the pool solid and the users will come (again).
+1
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
That's asking for trouble, just keep the pool solid and the users will come (again).
Activity: 7
So if this pool can't mine the most profitable coins because it's hashing power is to low, we need more people in this pool.

Implement a referral system! Wink
For 12hours at hashcows i got 0.0045btc for 3500kh/s
Multipools are dead?!
I don't think so (yet) but, if profitability lowers 30% more, it will be better mine LTC directly, I think it is still more profitable than LTC, but for a small marging today, of course that could change!, remember the doge rush in december Cheesy .

actually there is a similar rush on doge right now.
Grin
Things starting to look better now Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Multipools are dead?!
I don't think so (yet) but, if profitability lowers 30% more, it will be better mine LTC directly, I think it is still more profitable than LTC, but for a small marging today, of course that could change!, remember the doge rush in december Cheesy .

actually there is a similar rush on doge right now.
Multipools are dead?!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I usually get 0.021 btc with average 3.5 Mh/s per day but the number current balance is refreshing only once a day now, so u have to w8 some time and dont blame the pool after 12hrs

So why would one use this pool then? couldnt you get at least 0.05btc a day wit 3.5mh mining coins urself?
Activity: 7
Multipools are dead?!

You need wait more than 72 hours. It takes time for the coins to mature and to be exchanged.

I usually get 0.021 btc with average 3.5 Mh/s per day but the number current balance is refreshing only once a day now, so u have to w8 some time and dont blame the pool after 12hrs
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Multipools are dead?!

You need wait more than 72 hours. It takes time for the coins to mature and to be exchanged.
Activity: 56
Multipools are dead?!
Activity: 2
I mined on this pool with 1.5 KHS for more than a day. Earned about 0.00085 BTC (as it was reported in "Confirmed Exchanged Balance" on "Staticstics" page). Then stopped. After a day my balance become 0.00005 (yeah, 4 zeros instead of 3!). I made a payout which is still pending for a day.
So I believe it's a FRAUD.  Angry

Just avoid it.
Tealover?  Is that you?
No, man.

The cows are hardly frauds. I think you need to look back at the 148 other pages....
Great piece of advice, thanx Wink
Really I just provided my use-case. Is it normal that balance dissapears? Is it normal that cashout is pending for 2 days?
Activity: 19
Is there an issue with the Round Shares Accepted (Adj) and Round Shares Rejected (Adj) in the workers page?

The only worker that has a nonzero value for those is the first one (youraccount.1). I set up 2 other workers, and while they showed a proper hashrate estimate, the Round Shares columns stayed at zero after leaving 1 mining for a day and another for 8 hours. Anyway, I'm moving my miners back to the first worker until that issue gets cleared up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Why are rejects for the pool so high? Almost always over 10%, often over 15%. This might help explain the reduction in profits.
I've tried this pool for some time, got only about 20% BTC compared to direct LTC mining! Wtf? This pool is total shit, avoid it.

that's way too much, your math should probably be wrong, or you didn't wait long enough, wait another day, I have been mining here for several months, I can tell you now that this pool is right now, about 60% vs middlecoin, but not less.
and remember that payment takes time, 24hs at the very least, this is normal in auto switching pools.

also middlecoin sucks because they up the difficult at 1024, so, unless you have a R9 290X (which I don't, because i don't like cards with so little safety operational marging), about 40% or more of the gpu work is useless.
that doesn't happen here where the difficult is lower and more realistic.
Activity: 19
Profits are up today I see.

I've been averaging around 0.006-0.007 BTC with 1.1Mhs (down from the Doge days of .014/day) but it's really the same here or middlecoin. sometimes they have bad days, sometimes cows has bad days, but it averages out. Today though I'm already at .006 and it's only been around 16 hours! Maybe RPC is finally starting to mature Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: