Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 45. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 710
Merit: 502
The low hashrate means Hashco.ws can't mine certain more profitable coins resulting in lower relative payouts.  Low payouts vs Middlecoin means more people won't jump back onboard... Shake, rinse, and repeat.

I didn't knew that!
so... If more of us jump in to mine, then they can move to more profitable coins?, if that is the case I can make a small effort, for, let's say, two weeks, and move 8 or 10 rigs here, but my partners will kill me if the profit is too low hehe Smiley I only own 33% of the rigs, so I must make sure that the profit will stay within normal parameters Cheesy
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I've tried this pool for some time, got only about 20% BTC compared to direct LTC mining! Wtf? This pool is total shit, avoid it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I've been mining since September on hashco.ws.  I think something is seriously wrong now.

I've been on Hashco.ws since they started but moved my rigs back to Middlecoin (previously I spread out amongst different pools to try out and compare) when they had noticeable jumps in profitability at the start of the Doge-craze. Then the hack happened and things haven't been the same since which is totally understandable.  

It's a vicious cycle really.  The hack necessitated a rewrite of the pool and that takes time, especially if you're not sure what security holes to plug. As time ticks on, people move their rigs to other pools, lowering the overall hashrate by a sizeable margin. Even with the good vibes from ATriz and Nearmiss' good handling of refunds, not enough people have jumped back onboard. The low hashrate means Hashco.ws can't mine certain more profitable coins resulting in lower relative payouts.  Low payouts vs Middlecoin means more people won't jump back onboard... Shake, rinse, and repeat.

I love the concept of this pool, but it's going to need major changes to get back where it was before the hack.

Well said.

Working on fixing up the un-exchanged and exchanged balances so they are accurate.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I've been mining since September on hashco.ws.  I think something is seriously wrong now.

I've been on Hashco.ws since they started but moved my rigs back to Middlecoin (previously I spread out amongst different pools to try out and compare) when they had noticeable jumps in profitability at the start of the Doge-craze. Then the hack happened and things haven't been the same since which is totally understandable. 

It's a vicious cycle really.  The hack necessitated a rewrite of the pool and that takes time, especially if you're not sure what security holes to plug. As time ticks on, people move their rigs to other pools, lowering the overall hashrate by a sizeable margin. Even with the good vibes from ATriz and Nearmiss' good handling of refunds, not enough people have jumped back onboard. The low hashrate means Hashco.ws can't mine certain more profitable coins resulting in lower relative payouts.  Low payouts vs Middlecoin means more people won't jump back onboard... Shake, rinse, and repeat.

I love the concept of this pool, but it's going to need major changes to get back where it was before the hack.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
I've been mining since September on hashco.ws.  I think something is seriously wrong now.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
So many complaints from users with low post count. 

I moved a couple of my low end miners (dual 7750's) to cows as they run mainly to give 12v power to a bunch of blades.  They have been mining along since before the hack.

First off, my account had not been modified during the hack. 

This morning, I had mined enough btc to request a cash out.  I requested the cash out and then jumped in the shower.  By time I finished the shower and got dressed, the btc was in my wallet.  Took less than 50 mins.

I have not dealt much with aTriz, but I have dealt with nearmiss since early May 2013 while mining on his DGC server.  I have mined on many of his servers and he has always been quick to work on problems or change requests to his servers.  He has NEVER done anything wrong to me.  I still continue to mine on his servers.

Thank You nearmiss and aTriz for the server and support to keep it running.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I mined on this pool with 1.5 KHS for more than a day. Earned about 0.00085 BTC (as it was reported in "Confirmed Exchanged Balance" on "Staticstics" page). Then stopped. After a day my balance become 0.00005 (yeah, 4 zeros instead of 3!). I made a payout which is still pending for a day.
So I believe it's a FRAUD.  Angry

Just avoid it.
Tealover?  Is that you?

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The cows are hardly frauds. I think you need to look back at the 148 other pages....
Activity: 2
I mined on this pool with 1.5 KHS for more than a day. Earned about 0.00085 BTC (as it was reported in "Confirmed Exchanged Balance" on "Staticstics" page). Then stopped. After a day my balance become 0.00005 (yeah, 4 zeros instead of 3!). I made a payout which is still pending for a day.
So I believe it's a FRAUDAngry

Just avoid it.
Activity: 58
this is the first time i am running on this pool, i only have 1.2 MHS so what is the profit i can expect to see let say i run it over 24 hour?

can I get something like 0.012 bitcoin?

Hi - from my recent experience you can expect up to 0.009 BTC per day.

This estimate is obviously subject to changes in markets and coin difficulties.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
this is the first time i am running on this pool, i only have 1.2 MHS so what is the profit i can expect to see let say i run it over 24 hour?

can I get something like 0.012 bitcoin?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
No problem. Wink

Is there a chance we might see a profits-over-time graph so we can accurately track unexchanged and exchanged BTC? This might help relieve the community stress, letting them know where their work is sitting from when.
Activity: 28

I cant cash out my BTC balance from Hashco.ws. When I press the "cash out " button nothing happens.
Is it disabled? if yes for how long?

Did you click the check mark next to BTC after clicking "proceed to cashout," before clicking "cash out?"

thanx, this did the trick  Cheesy
Hi aTriz,

I've been mining in your pool for about a day and a half with more than 25 Mh/s and all I have in my balance is 0.029 BTC. And I've stopped about 2 days ago. I wrote you a couple of e-mails but I got no response Sad There were rounds that I've had 0.11 btc in my confirmed exchanged balance on the statistics page. Can you please check?

User: dakata

Thanks!

Actually forget e-mailing me your account is now fixed up Smiley
Thought I would mention, it seems the upper right corner info box is accurately reading my kh/s of 1150 to within +/- 45. Sometimes it's even within 7 to on the dot.
Hi aTriz,

I've been mining in your pool for about a day and a half with more than 25 Mh/s and all I have in my balance is 0.029 BTC. And I've stopped about 2 days ago. I wrote you a couple of e-mails but I got no response Sad There were rounds that I've had 0.11 btc in my confirmed exchanged balance on the statistics page. Can you please check?

Thanks!

Send me another e-mail and I'll look at it, possible I didn't see it or it's lost somewhere Smiley
Hi aTriz,

Thanks!

They are super busy right now, but rest assured they have never shafted people like that to my knowledge.

I cant cash out my BTC balance from Hashco.ws. When I press the "cash out " button nothing happens.

Did you click the check mark next to BTC after clicking "proceed to cashout," before clicking "cash out?"
Activity: 28
Activity: 19
Hi aTriz,

Thanks!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Don't you fuckers know that this kinda switch on switch of pools kill revenue for everybody?
I hope someone finds a way to block them.
Do research pick your winner and hold bitches that's the way to make real cash in the future. You all settle for pennies  Huh

Of coursse we know, but it also kill crappy coins in long term. And furthermore it will clean scene from all noob mining kids - few months with huge electricity bills and their parents crush their heads computers Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: