Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 48. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I mined all night with the pool on WDC, and don't have auto cashout enabled.... When should I see those WDCs? According to the site, they're confirmed. Thanks for any help from someone with experience with HashCows...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I did a 12 hour test run of mining on hashcow.

3.1mh/s and the result was 0.00886973, and 0.0033 unexchanged. Now the unexchanged shows zero, and my exchanged still shows 0.00886973.

I am sorry to say, that ever since you turned on stats, nothing has worked for me, and i feel like i waisted 12 hours, as i normally pull around 0.015 in 12 hours on middlecoin.
Activity: 5
Hey aTriz,

hashrates are showing now!

What about cashouts?
i have pending cashouts with more than 11 hours.
Could you check this, please? My user is jalves.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's simple Anubite. Pick the pool that at the end of the day gives you the most BTC for the level of effort you want to put in.

Period.

Unless you are not doing this to make money, then pick whichever pool floats your boat. Hell, mine all of them. Just stop taking it personally.
Activity: 140
I don't even know what autoswitch pool to use now. Middlecoin charges huge fees, is having stratum issues, and just upped their minimum difficulty to 1024, yet here I STILL get .003 per mh/s vs .01. I feel like I am choosing which ISP to let dick me...

EDIT: Unless some rounds have yet to mature and sell (I guess so, RPC), I only made .0013 on the 15th, mined 3/5ths of the day if I recall...

Note to aTriz/nearmiss:
You guys have so much potential here, and the sooner it's done the sooner MC users will fly away to you. No lie, many people are pissed at their fees and lack of services.

I mentioned a question some time ago about mining LTC, and why we would do it (still swear I saw it here once). I then asked on the MC thread why they do it every day.

Answer? Because it is one of the only markets that can handle 12+gh/s worth of dumps.

If we are having low payout because the buy orders on the coins we mine are low, then we need to stop mining them, maybe even pick up mining LTC for an hour or two a day to level out profits to an extent. Anything.
We are aware of a bug that users see their hashrate on the dashboard/stats page showing 0. You can see if you are mining correctly by going to you're worker settings page and there you should see a hashrate. We will be fixing up this issue soon.

Ok, thank you aTriz. Yes, my worker shows the hashrate.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
We are aware of a bug that users see their hashrate on the dashboard/stats page showing 0. You can see if you are mining correctly by going to you're worker settings page and there you should see a hashrate. We will be fixing up this issue soon.
Hi!
Just started minning about 2 days ago, i'm getting the coins minned, doge and wdc until now, but "my hashrate" at the site top and in statistics "current hashrate" is always 0.
Although i'm getting payments, accepted shares and in my worker i have Current Hashrate with value.
Am i missing something?
Activity: 41
Just switched to hashco.ws to try it out about 2 hours ago and it reports my hashrate at around 160Kh/s when my rigs do 6.5 Mh/s is this normal?

I know the reported hash rates from the pools are usually off but I've never seen this much of a discrepancy before.
Activity: 201
i been mining dogecoins over 15 hours on your pool. result = 0. now its changed to worldcoin and i still not have any payout or see any balance
I've just checked my balance and it's doubled from this morning.

Did you wait until all the blocks in the round were confirmed?

Are you auto-trading?  That doesn't happen immediately, you know.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
same here ... might go back to multipool or trademybit.
Activity: 26
i been mining dogecoins over 15 hours on your pool. result = 0. now its changed to worldcoin and i still not have any payout or see any balance

Just logout and click 'Forgot Your Password' to start the reset process.

Thanks!
Activity: 7
will the neverending doge round end please, because if it stays with immature blocks on end after 15 hours, it will be bad....
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How can I change my password on the new site?  I can't find a place to do it.  With all the problems of 42Coin pools being hacked, I'm trying to make sure all my passwords are unique and stronger.

Thanks!

Just logout and click 'Forgot Your Password' to start the reset process.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
How can I change my password on the new site?  I can't find a place to do it.  With all the problems of 42Coin pools being hacked, I'm trying to make sure all my passwords are unique and stronger.

Thanks!

Yeah, I got sick to death of creating and trying to remember passwords and then I finally bit the bullet:

www.lastpass.com

I even have my Ubikey linked to it, makes it so easy.

Activity: 42
Good morning Cows.  Did payouts occur yesterday?  I logged in this morning and my exchanged balance and BTC balance haven't increased from yesterday.
Activity: 140
who was complaining to short rounds?  Cheesy

Thanks!
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Hello
Something is going on with manual payouts I think.
It's been 9 hours since I requested mine and still pending and I really really need every cent right now.
please force it if you can aTriz

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: