Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 41. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I've been mining for 6 hours and like others have said, no change in balance on any alt coins or bitcoin. Your still accepting shares, can you clarify if it's a problem or a delay in stats.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Payouts out.

quick notes
net rounds remain in limbo over the last 48 hours. Sent off to the exchange but stuck so wont be included until they go through. Also only one round of meow was included in payout. Tomorrow should be good baring no set backs Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey Guys,

I have been mining your pool for the past 18 odd hours at 12Mh/s and I have not seen any increase in my balance is there a problem please can someone check urgently my user name is "ScryptKiddies"

thanks,
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
aTriz, one question:

In the old site, there was some sort of payment history, so you can compare if these payment history match our wallet.

is iT possible to have something like that again in the site?, so, if there is any doubt about a payment done or not we can see compare.

nothing extremely important, but very useful to have.

EDIT: sorry for bad writing, too much whiskey last night Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Still waiting for my withdraw on the 18th of Jan to confirm, can't believe how bad you guys have become Sad

Are you sure there isn't something you are doing correctly on you're end? There hasn't been much problems with BTC withdrawals (they might be delayed due to hot wallet funds being empty) Make sure you check the box when withdrawing a coin on https://hashco.ws/balances/cashout

Though I've yet to see a email from you so I can't help you if you don't give me a chance too!

Please e-mail me [email protected] or you can PM me on here.

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Still waiting for my withdraw on the 18th of Jan to confirm, can't believe how bad you guys have become Sad
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
MEOW? is that a joke or a real coin heehehe  Grin
Activity: 17
I'd anticipate a number of improvements in the site over time but it's worth pointing out to some of the new miners in the pool that the site was attacked a month ago and in the hack, all miners coin balances were stolen and the user database fully compromised.

Actually, most of the miners' funds were not stolen.  Mine were not.  Most of the payout addresses were changed, but the owners disabled everything before the majority of the users lost their funds.  Also, I don't think there's any evidence the user database was fully compromised.  Depends on how they stored the passwords, etc.

Your selective quote missed the point of my post. It wasn't to inform people like you who purport to know it all, even when you qualify and dilute your supposed claims to actuality at the end of your post.  If you read what I said, it was merely a polite notice to inform new miners that the pool isn't operating at normal capacity and that a rebuild is in progress. As you didn't have any coins stolen, you're no doubt less appreciative of the efforts of the pool operators and their response to the hack to provide some level of restitution after the theft.

Speaking as one who did have their coins stolen and their payout address changed, I emphasised the honourable approach taken. Your post was pointless and didn't provide any real information, you tried to down-play the hack and theft when you weren't effected and tried to big note yourself when in actual fact you've no more information to add other than than the selfish remark that your coins weren't stolen - let me assure you that as a person who was effected, I am grateful for the actions the pool operators took.

-----

[If the above is tl;dr, the short response is fuck off you arsehole, there was a hack, funds were stolen, not all coins have been restored and a rebuild is in progress, get over yourself.]

Dude, chill, seriously!  If your main point was to congratulate the owners on their honorable approach, then do it, by all means.  Read back in the thread some dozens of pages.  I was very appreciative of the way they handled the theft, despite the fact that I didn't have any coins stolenhttps://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4212152

Say what's true.  Stick to what you know.  Parts of your post were not true, so I corrected them.  Where did I purport to know it all?  In case you missed my point, you saying that all coins were stolen and the database fully compromised made the owners look like incompetent morons.  I emphasized the speed of their response to the situation.  Despite your lack of civility and extremely short fuse, we're on the same team.
Activity: 84
I'd anticipate a number of improvements in the site over time but it's worth pointing out to some of the new miners in the pool that the site was attacked a month ago and in the hack, all miners coin balances were stolen and the user database fully compromised.

Actually, most of the miners' funds were not stolen.  Mine were not.  Most of the payout addresses were changed, but the owners disabled everything before the majority of the users lost their funds.  Also, I don't think there's any evidence the user database was fully compromised.  Depends on how they stored the passwords, etc.

Your selective quote missed the point of my post. It wasn't to inform people like you who purport to know it all, even when you qualify and dilute your supposed claims to actuality at the end of your post.  If you read what I said, it was merely a polite notice to inform new miners that the pool isn't operating at normal capacity and that a rebuild is in progress. As you didn't have any coins stolen, you're no doubt less appreciative of the efforts of the pool operators and their response to the hack to provide some level of restitution after the theft.

Speaking as one who did have their coins stolen and their payout address changed, I emphasised the honourable approach taken. Your post was pointless and didn't provide any real information, you tried to down-play the hack and theft when you weren't effected and tried to big note yourself when in actual fact you've no more information to add other than than the selfish remark that your coins weren't stolen - let me assure you that as a person who was effected, I am grateful for the actions the pool operators took.

-----

[If the above is tl;dr, the short response is fuck off you arsehole, there was a hack, funds were stolen, not all coins have been restored and a rebuild is in progress, get over yourself.]

NICE! I like you...^^

Sadly multipools have much bigger issues than hackers...most of the noobs and greedy miners can't see that...

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team
I wasted an hour on your pool and nothing changed in my balance or Un-exchanged section. Kindly check what is the problem. this same thing happened to me one week ago and still persists. Shares are being accepted by your pool but it's is not paying me for the work.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?

-----

Activity: 17

Actually, most of the miners' funds were not stolen.  Mine were not.  Most of the payout addresses were changed, but the owners disabled everything before the majority of the users lost their funds.  Also, I don't think there's any evidence the user database was fully compromised.  Depends on how they stored the passwords, etc.
Activity: 490
Guys,

I have some dilemma , should i hold promising coins (like wdc,dgc, ..) OR enable aut-trade and get bitcoin?

Which one is wiser decision ?
Do the thing that gives the greatest return on investment. Only nobody really knows the answer to that dilemma!

I got my ROI of hardwares, now i dont know what should i do ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Shitcoin Maximalist
Hashrate on the rise, come join us on the lush green pastures.   Cheesy

Hate to be "Grampa Grammar," but more properly that should read, "I MINE ONLY AT HASHCO.WS."   Tongue

Not where I come from. (England, you know, home of the English language Grin). And it's grandpa.  Wink
Activity: 786
Merit: 857
Guys,

I have some dilemma , should i hold promising coins (like wdc,dgc, ..) OR enable aut-trade and get bitcoin?

Do the thing that gives the greatest return on investment. Only nobody really knows the answer to that dilemma!
Activity: 490
Guys,

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Hate to be "Grampa Grammar," but more properly that should read, "I MINE ONLY AT HASHCO.WS."   Tongue
Activity: 93
Again, as a heads up, atriz and nearmiss should look into how the guys at give-me-coins are handling the same type of atack vector and how their new protections work.

Learn from others so you don't repeat their mistakes.  Wink
Activity: 224
Just started mining at your pool. Looks promising!

Is it possible to update your layout or make it look a little bit more professional?

~ Luc
No.

The point of profit-switching pools is the higher payout, not decorative crap.

It's a valid point. It's amazing what these BTC hackers can do but when it comes to UI, its a completely opposite story.
Pages:
Jump to: