Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 69. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
are the password recovery emails delayed?
Activity: 294
Not sure if a big issue or not, but the menu button doesn't seem to work on mobile. That's mean on my phone, I'm just stuck at the home screen. Not able to login to view the stats.

Got the same.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
is it normal that a cashout is pending since 8 hours? it's a very small amount, 0.00014 btc
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
How does this pool perform compared to the competition like middlecoin if I chose to get paid in BTC?
Anyone have an idea on the BTC/Mhs average atm?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Since no one has offically said it...

I did!

He said "officially" as in from Nearmiss or aTriz. The admins? You know, the moo guys?   Do you work for them Wink
Activity: 40
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
I'm in central Europe and I have a 200ms ping to the stratum server, which is quite high. Where is the stratum server located (I hope it's not in "Western Samoa" Smiley )?

Further more, are there any general recommendations for cgminer settings regarding the pool (I'm not talking abut GPU settings, but settings that affects communication with the pool)? I know that we shouldn't use "--no-submit-stale", any other specific recommendation?
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Not sure if a big issue or not, but the menu button doesn't seem to work on mobile. That's mean on my phone, I'm just stuck at the home screen. Not able to login to view the stats.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist

Give 'em a break.  They have the site up and running.  Next couple of days everything should straighten out.

Pretty sure it's all in good fun. No pressure intended, at least on my end. Glad to see progress.

EDIT: Seeing as I shouldn't double post...

Can I get a reading of how comfortable people might be with mining coins that may or more-so are certain to hit an exchange before they do, then getting payed out after? Might make a good amount, or might kill all the new alts at exchange launch. Tongue Ideas?

It's nice to be concerned with the alt coins and their death or survival and I fell into that trap by attaching myself to one particular alt-coin . . . so now I have a little over 2100 coins worth very little.  Who knows, maybe at some time they will become valuable, but the truth is, this whole thing isn't about being nice to other coins, it's about making money.

And I have come around to the opinion that . . . the bottom line is the bottom line.  Whatever maximizes Hashcow miners' profits is the way to go. 

I'd be all for mining certain coins before they make it to market too. I've recently made a killing on Doge, Mooncoin, and Coinye. On the other hand, speculative mining blows up in my face the other 75% of the time.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Glad to see the site is back up. New user added and I've got 1/2 of my rigs switched over. Last bit tomorrow at work. Only running 2.4mh/s atm, but should push it to 4.9mh/s tomorrow. I don't show any balance yet, but it has only been 3 hours since I've got running, so no worries yet. Looking forward to this pool though! Great work!
Activity: 140
Just to let you all know, we are working on stratum at the moment!

Thanks for the shy of real-time updates. Helps keep us feeling "in the know" when odd things happen.

Still curious about those 0 block rounds, but I guess I can assume it's a data transport thing.

Maintenance just in time for my hodgepodge 230 kh/s nvidia rig to get a workout. Nice.

Lawdy this room is warm.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Just to let you all know, we are working on stratum at the moment!
Activity: 35

Give 'em a break.  They have the site up and running.  Next couple of days everything should straighten out.

Pretty sure it's all in good fun. No pressure intended, at least on my end. Glad to see progress.

Can I get a reading of how comfortable people might be with mining coins that may or more-so are certain to hit an exchange before they do, then getting payed out after? Might make a good amount, or might kill all the new alts at exchange launch. Tongue Ideas?

It's nice to be concerned with the alt coins and their death or survival and I fell into that trap by attaching myself to one particular alt-coin . . . so now I have a little over 2100 coins worth very little.  Who knows, maybe at some time they will become valuable, but the truth is, this whole thing isn't about being nice to other coins, it's about making money.

And I have come around to the opinion that . . . the bottom line is the bottom line.  Whatever maximizes Hashcow miners' profits is the way to go. 

I would vote maybe an 30 min/day of mining a speculative coin if the most profitable coin is <25 profitability could be worth it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Activity: 448

The new portal is now up https://hashco.ws/

This is a work in progress but you can now get a password reset , register a new account , login to an existing account to check balances.

Will post more updates when we get them!

i sent you a PM.

Thanks again.

***UPDATE1:  getting 404 error upon attempting to log in

***UPDATE1a: Resolved by reloading page a couple times

This was likely caused by hitting the old server the first couple of times.
Activity: 235
I know its probably going against what most people want, but can there be an easy button to set all my coins to not cash out to btc with the click of a button, or even a list of clicks instead of going into every coin every mined on the pool and disabling it?  I'm one of the guys that holds coins until big market surges happen then sell myself.  Great news the pool is up.. Now if I could just get in and disable the pay to btc function of all my coins.  If you guys would be nice and do that for me that'd be great.. username : merlinjr
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold

The new portal is now up https://hashco.ws/

This is a work in progress but you can now get a password reset , register a new account , login to an existing account to check balances.

Will post more updates when we get them!

i sent you a PM.

Thanks again.

***UPDATE1:  getting 404 error upon attempting to log in

***UPDATE1a: Resolved by reloading page a couple times

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Pool: 995,808 Mh/s

Wow, nearly a Terahash? That's pretty impressive.  Looks like someone got some orders of magnitude messed up....
Nah, it's that new super-hyper-hashing algorithm they've added to the pool.  We get a 50-fold increase over the hashrate of the entire network . . . Grin

Hashcows is the testbed for the new scrypt asics on pre-preorder at 100k a piece after 50k down.

We have surpassed 1 terahash  Grin

0 rejected shares, too. Too good to be true!
Pages:
Jump to: