Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 80. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
lol spiffy  Cheesy

im running cgminer 3.5.1, and it changes prity fast, but which version would be best to use?
you should probably go with 3.7.2

I was using 3.7.2 and only hashing around 650kh per card, but with 3.5.1 my cards are runing over 700kh, using the same bin file.
so im geting fater payouts with 3.5.1
Activity: 97
lol spiffy  Cheesy

im running cgminer 3.5.1, and it changes prity fast, but which version would be best to use?
you should probably go with 3.7.2
Activity: 70
lol spiffy  Cheesy

Activity: 710
Merit: 502
And if you're using a version of cgminer that has the 5 minute cooldown for your disconnected pool you should be kicked in the head by an angry donkey.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
What he said.. If you're mining without a failover pool on a multipool you're doing it wrong.  And if you're using a version of cgminer that has the 5 minute cooldown for your disconnected pool you should be kicked in the head by an angry donkey.
Activity: 83
Wow.I must admit hashcows handles this unfortunate case with such a pro style.Will change to hashcows after they allow new members to sign in.Been with multipool,but it sucks.More than 5% rejects and every time it changes the most profitable coin,cgminer goes off for few seconds.Same with EU and us pools.

Hashcows has the same problem with Stratum dropping off on coin-switch. Rejects will be higher when mining very fast-moving coins.

I work around this by mining primarily on Hashcows, with Middlecoin set as a failover. Every time Hashcows switches, cgminer will go mine on Middlecoin for 5 minutes before realizing that Hashcows is up, and switching back.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Wow.I must admit hashcows handles this unfortunate case with such a pro style.Will change to hashcows after they allow new members to sign in.Been with multipool,but it sucks.More than 5% rejects and every time it changes the most profitable coin,cgminer goes off for few seconds.Same with EU and us pools.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
im tryng to register a new account in the pool and have this:

INSERT command denied to user 'node'@'li58-8.members.linode.com' for table 'users'

I CANT register, help, thanks

Trying reading the red bold text on the front page of the website.

Web portal remains in read-only state, meaning no logins, signups, or password resets
Activity: 93
* MoDu takes another shot. (Read last pages)
Activity: 92
im tryng to register a new account in the pool and have this:

INSERT command denied to user 'node'@'li58-8.members.linode.com' for table 'users'

I CANT register, help, thanks
Activity: 105
Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free
good to hear the site will be fully functional again son. cheers
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
nearmiss, is that autopayout still working? Or do we have to wait until Sun/Monday?

I have yahoo email account, so I do not receive verification email when I use the manual cash out tool.
I had the same problem.  Use the email address on the cashout page and tell them your problem.  I did so last night and within an hour, I had my confirmation email.

@nearmiss  Thanks for the update.  It is primarily because of the way you've handled this crisis that I have moved to hashcow mining full-time.  Keep up the good work.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
nearmiss, is that autopayout still working? Or do we have to wait until Sun/Monday?

I have yahoo email account, so I do not receive verification email when I use the manual cash out tool.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hashcows Official Update

Just a quick update this time around.  The new portal work is still ongoing.  Its amazing how much less free time you end up with when your off on vacation time with the family.   If I were back working by now I'd likely already have it knocked out (hope no one from the office sees that one).  However, progress is being made nonetheless.    The general idea at this point will be to get a bare bones site back up and running that will allow things like; logins, signups, password resets, view balances, cashouts, then work on filling in the missing pieces shortly after.  To be honest there isn't too much more to it than that in terms of replicating what we had, but just want people to be aware, if a feature or two is missing out of the gate, it wont be for long. DON'T PANIC.

The new portal was never meant to be a change to the look and feel unfortunately.  Its strictly a backend/security type move.  So I'd not expect changes there, however I do hope that the new code and framework will allow new features/bugfixes to be rolled out at a bit quicker pace than in the past.  We shall see how that pans out. 

We appreciate everyone's patience and positive feedback.  I know we keep saying it, but it really is awesome to see the support out there for what we've created, even during (especially during) the worst of times.   Any other time of year and we'd not be so long in bringing you the proper fixes, but please know we are working constantly behind the scenes every free moment we've got.  My best rough estimate based on what my weekend looks like, would be ~3 more days to get the basics of a new portal out in the wild, aiming for a Sunday/Monday time frame. 

For anyone not aware, mining does continue for those who have stuck it out, all trading ect. continues as usual, and daily payouts are made. We look forward to getting a functional portal back out there and welcoming those who have left, back to the herd.

Moo
Activity: 56
My original plan was to wait until the site got a security upgrade to mine again, so I wouldn't risk losing any more than I've already lost; but seen as how it's been quite a while, I guess I might as well go for it.
Nope.  I checked the spam folder each time.

Just got the confirmation email from tonight.  I must have screwed something up last time.  All is well.
Activity: 19
I am beginning to worry about my account.  I have tried two cash outs Tuesday night and tonight.  I have not ever received an email concerning them, so I am worried that my email account was changed in the hack attack and that my payout requests are being sent to the hacker's email and he will get the payout.

I think I'll have to stop mining hashcows until I can get in and check things out.

I'd check the spam folder. I've used the cashout tool twice and got the confirm email immediately both times
I am beginning to worry about my account.  I have tried two cash outs Tuesday night and tonight.  I have not ever received an email concerning them, so I am worried that my email account was changed in the hack attack and that my payout requests are being sent to the hacker's email and he will get the payout.

I think I'll have to stop mining hashcows until I can get in and check things out.
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
question. i did a manual cashout about 3.5hrs ago, and do not see the transaction in my wallet. yes i confirmed the address. i know it said it would be queued up and might take longer than usual, but what is a reasonable amount of time?

sometimes is 1 hour, sometimes can be long as 6 hours, but it will get there Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
hi, i havent checked in a while, but i was glad to see the admins (owners? operators? whatever your titles are) decided to refund everyone. you have earned my trust back and i will rejoin the pool when it's fully op.

question. i did a manual cashout about 3.5hrs ago, and do not see the transaction in my wallet. yes i confirmed the address. i know it said it would be queued up and might take longer than usual, but what is a reasonable amount of time?
Pages:
Jump to: