Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 82. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

You can't beat the laws of thermodynamics.  Simply cannot be done.  Generation of hydrogen by electrolysis consumes more energy than it produces-PERIOD!

A car makes more electricity then it needs. That is wasted energy. If you could recycle that surplus into fuel the argument that it would be ineficient loses its value. After all it would be free energy.. Or am i missing something.

Not to start a flame war or something, but just wondering if that would make a difference at all.

Any extra would be better off going straight back into the battery, you don't see electirc/hybrid cars using turning their energy generated from braking into hydrogen.

I don't even know if a car produces waste electricity, if it does what does it do with the energy now? It can't just disappear.

If there's anything I'd say it would be very negligible, the car scales up and down electricity generation according to demand just fine.

Anyway, whatever his name is doesn't believe that crap, he wouldn't be trying to peddle it if he did and his number are clearly pulled out of his arse.

Can we please just delete the spam.

Jesus christ it's got nothing to do with this thread even, is spam fine and dandy.

Don't quote it either.

And the same with that other pool loser

HANDY HINT. IF THERE IS EVER ELECTRISITY -> HYDROGEN IN A PRODUCT IT IS A SCAM

The only use of hydrogen is as a gaseous battery. It is not a fuel.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

[/quote]

You can't beat the laws of thermodynamics.  Simply cannot be done.  Generation of hydrogen by electrolysis consumes more energy than it produces-PERIOD!

[/quote]

A car makes more electricity then it needs. That is wasted energy. If you could recycle that surplus into fuel the argument that it would be ineficient loses its value. After all it would be free energy.. Or am i missing something.

Not to start a flame war or something, but just wondering if that would make a difference at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Gonna get me a Chevy Silverado 2500 Diesel. Gonna run it on Biodiesel.
anyone wanting to help pay for it, send BTC to
1L52qx88JaFhmrRq9YjtLgGN774SPRXGkB
DO NOT Forget to add this on it...
http://www.globalenergydevices.com/
It will help you save more Fuel, Burn better and cleaner and gain some additional Horsepower.
I am trying to get them to accept Bitcoins too.

They have not accepted bitcoin yet... but if we got every HASHCOWer to email them asking if they accept Bitcoins, and they see a HUGE demand for their product from Bitcoin Community, I think they would start accepting it.

This product actually works and damn well I must admit.  I added it to my 2001 VW Diesel Jetta and increased my range from 600 miles/tank to 800 miles/tank.  It is like getting Fuel for 1/3 cheaper (2.60/gallon with the HHO Generator vs 3.90/gallon without the HHO Generator)

I am waiting for them to accept Bitcoin to buy it for my 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe to get better Gas Mileage

Magic FOO-FOO dust for your automobile.  Guaranteed to make you imagine your car is running better all the while doing absolutely nothing beneficial except enriching the scam artist who's marketing it.

Total crap and anyone who buys this garbage deserves the screwing he'll get.

People, learn a little science and quit believing in magic.
Ok... If you think it does not work... keep believing it... I prefer to pay 1/3 less gas so I will keep using it. 
Oh wait, I forgot school is not important for the Government and some of you.  Lets keep the kids dumb with iPods, iPhones and the Internet as the Holy WORD for all so that the value of us old folks will be significant for the future.
I think you need to go back to school and learn some Chemistry... Oh... sorry Chemistry are for nerds and non-Internet folks.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!  Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics--those I know--quite well, in fact . . . devices which magically alter the physical and chemical laws of the known universe . . . those, I don't know.

What is quite clear is that you DON'T.  It is also quite clear that either you are just one of those unfortunate gullible fools that comes along once and a while who so completely buys into a con-man's con that you actually shill for him, or you are a self-seeking liar who hopes to gain from deceiving others . . . either way, you're a loser.

You can't beat the laws of thermodynamics.  Simply cannot be done.  Generation of hydrogen by electrolysis consumes more energy than it produces-PERIOD.

I also know human nature and that no matter how much real world science I throw at you, you will not change in your belief in a magical system, so have fun in your delusion, the rest of us will remain here in "Real-ville" suffering through with our non-enhanced internal combustion engines and our poor--but real--mileage.

Either way, this website is not intended for shilling products.
Activity: 6
Perhaps swiftshoot just started driving his car 1/3rd less? Or his wife keeps filling the car up without telling him...
I think you need to go back to school and learn some Chemistry... Oh... sorry Chemistry are for nerds and non-Internet folks.

Go scam somewhere else you little festering pile of lingering bad odor

I don't believe even you are stupid enough to fall for this.
Can't register

Code:
INSERT command denied to user 'node'@'li58-8.members.linode.com' for table 'users'
And another shot of tequila. Woehoo.
Are you guys still playing or am i the only drunk left? Tongue

Alcohol poisoning got me ages ago
It will help you save more Fuel, Burn better and cleaner and gain some additional Horsepower.

They have not accepted bitcoin yet... but if we got every HASHCOWer to email them asking if they accept Bitcoins, and they see a HUGE demand for their product from Bitcoin Community, I think they would start accepting it.

This product actually works and damn well I must admit.  I added it to my 2001 VW Diesel Jetta and increased my range from 600 miles/tank to 800 miles/tank.  It is like getting Fuel for 1/3 cheaper (2.60/gallon with the HHO Generator vs 3.90/gallon without the HHO Generator)

I am waiting for them to accept Bitcoin to buy it for my 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe to get better Gas Mileage

Magic FOO-FOO dust for your automobile.  Guaranteed to make you imagine your car is running better all the while doing absolutely nothing beneficial except enriching the scam artist who's marketing it.

Ok... If you think it does not work... keep believing it... I prefer to pay 1/3 less gas so I will keep using it.  
Oh wait, I forgot school is not important for the Government and some of you.  Lets keep the kids dumb with iPods, iPhones and the Internet as the Holy WORD for all so that the value of us old folks will be significant for the future.

Scam - and documentation on the scam: http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/gas-mileage/4310717

There was also an expose on it on datelineNBC.
common sense helps too; if a car company or gas station could boast a 1/3 improvement in fuel economy vs. their competition, wouldn't they do everything they could to leverage a technological advantage and bring it to market?  we're long past the electric car conspiracy in 2014.

Don't you know- oil companies pay to car companies to not produce efficient cars Cheesy:D
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.

This product actually works and damn well I must admit.  I added it to my 2001 VW Diesel Jetta and increased my range from 600 miles/tank to 800 miles/tank.  It is like getting Fuel for 1/3 cheaper (2.60/gallon with the HHO Generator vs 3.90/gallon without the HHO Generator)

Magic FOO-FOO dust for your automobile.  Guaranteed to make you imagine your car is running better all the while doing absolutely nothing beneficial except enriching the scam artist who's marketing it.

Oh wait, I forgot school is not important for the Government and some of you.  Lets keep the kids dumb with iPods, iPhones and the Internet as the Holy WORD for all so that the value of us old folks will be significant for the future.

Scam - and documentation on the scam: http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/gas-mileage/4310717

common sense helps too; if a car company or gas station could boast a 1/3 improvement in fuel economy vs. their competition, wouldn't they do everything they could to leverage a technological advantage and bring it to market?  we're long past the electric car conspiracy in 2014.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

This product actually works and damn well I must admit.  I added it to my 2001 VW Diesel Jetta and increased my range from 600 miles/tank to 800 miles/tank.  It is like getting Fuel for 1/3 cheaper (2.60/gallon with the HHO Generator vs 3.90/gallon without the HHO Generator)

Magic FOO-FOO dust for your automobile.  Guaranteed to make you imagine your car is running better all the while doing absolutely nothing beneficial except enriching the scam artist who's marketing it.

Oh wait, I forgot school is not important for the Government and some of you.  Lets keep the kids dumb with iPods, iPhones and the Internet as the Holy WORD for all so that the value of us old folks will be significant for the future.

Activity: 23

but people love magic!
Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Activity: 200
200 GPU farm if they are 7750s would yield 0.6Mh/s * 200 = 120 Mh/s
120 Mh/s @ 24 hours on DOGE today would yield approximately
Weekly    21896235.18190090    12.26189170    $9,880.14    $672.00    $0.00   $9,208.14

If he only had 2.29 BTC, then that was for about 1 day's work.

0.6Mh/s on a 7750? How? Smiley
Alternative time-line?  Parallel universe?  Typo?
1. fill mining garage with liquid nitrogen  2.change one of those '7' to a '9'
yep typo.. 7950s

Can't register

Code:
INSERT command denied to user 'node'@'li58-8.members.linode.com' for table 'users'
And another shot of tequila. Woehoo.
Are you guys still playing or am i the only drunk left? Tongue

Xtar...  Site is closed down because of security reasons. Please read back the last 15 pages or so.

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Can't register

Code:
Activity: 35
I had 2.29 BTC in my account from my 200 gpu farm. Now the new system only gave me 0.19 btc Sad. what happened?

I thought we were all getting reimbursed.

If you left your mined coins sitting in the pool for longer than the 7-day window (why on earth would you do that?) they've specified for reimbursement, then you most likely won't be getting it.

Weekly    21896235.18190090    12.26189170    $9,880.14    $672.00    $0.00   $9,208.14

3. Profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
I had 2.29 BTC in my account from my 200 gpu farm. Now the new system only gave me 0.19 btc Sad. what happened?

If you left your mined coins sitting in the pool for longer than the 7-day window (why on earth would you do that?) they've specified for reimbursement, then you most likely won't be getting it.

Alternative time-line?  Parallel universe?  Typo?
Activity: 140

Pages:
Jump to: