Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 81. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Anyone else getting 30-50% rejects now?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Any word on the site? I'd really like to add another worker soon Cheesy  In meantime that work is going towards middle.
I think you can connect multiple workers to a single logon - it's bad practice because it makes statistics worthless, but it does work. You could connect your new workers to an existing logon for now, and create logons for them once the site is back up.

Ahhh thanks for that considering we can'tlog int to see stats i guess doesn't matter.

Thanks again
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
When I posted it was on top at both Coinwarz and Coinchoose. HC is now mining Anoncoin (ANC) with is ~18th on the list. Maybe they know something we dont?
Maybe lol...  or maybe it's not in our rotation?  It's usually pretty consistent when I check, which I'll admit isn't that often.  I really don't care what they do as long as they keep up the results they have had thus far  Grin
I think part of the answer to "what to mine" is a matter of volume. One person mining an alt-coin can expect to sell coins mined at a reasonable price (looking at current exchange prices). If you throw 1GHash of mining power at one of the alt-coins, however, you will mine a lot of the specified alt-coin. So then you need to look at the market depth for the coins, and if coin 1 has a bid of 1 BTC at the current price while coin 2 has 0.0001 BTC followed by a drop of 20% or more to the next bid... well, a large mining pool wouldn't necessarily want to go after that coin.

Put another way: choosing what to mine is often a case of recent past history as well as trade volume.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
When I posted it was on top at both Coinwarz and Coinchoose. HC is now mining Anoncoin (ANC) with is ~18th on the list. Maybe they know something we dont?

Maybe lol...  or maybe it's not in our rotation?  It's usually pretty consistent when I check, which I'll admit isn't that often.  I really don't care what they do as long as they keep up the results they have had thus far  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Even at the current "limited" state, hashcows rules, I leave here 20% of my miners, and I manually cash out every other day, and is still the most profitable from the other automatic exchange sites. (I also have workers there, in LTC and others, but will be all here once the site is full operational again).
I always liked this site, and after seen how the admins responds to the 24th disaster, i like even more!.
I am anxiously waiting for the new site  Smiley

I could not agree with you more, i only have about about a 1/3 of my hash power on moo, but i will put it all on when the site is back up and running properly.  Smiley
Activity: 87
I always liked this site, and after seen how the admins responds to the 24th disaster, i like even more!.

The way they handled that issue is the reason I came back. I still have middlecoin as a back for when the HC pool goes down, but all in all still sticking with them, even if the manual payout is a mission Smiley
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Even at the current "limited" state, hashcows rules, I leave here 20% of my miners, and I manually cash out every other day, and is still the most profitable from the other automatic exchange sites. (I also have workers there, in LTC and others, but will be all here once the site is full operational again).
Every Crypto site says Noirbits (NRB) is the most profitable at this moment...But Hashcows is mining WorldCoins? I would love to see the math / logic that decides what coin to mine....

what is 'every' crypto site?  on coinwars NRB isn't even close, and on cryptocoincharts it isn't even close.  almost half as good as just mining LTC.

What are you looking at?

EDIT just checked, we are actually mining DGC which is currently #1 on coinwars.

Activity: 308
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
Every Crypto site says Noirbits (NRB) is the most profitable at this moment...But Hashcows is mining WorldCoins? I would love to see the math / logic that decides what coin to mine....

what is 'every' crypto site?  on coinwars NRB isn't even close, and on cryptocoincharts it isn't even close.  almost half as good as just mining LTC.

What are you looking at?

EDIT just checked, we are actually mining DGC which is currently #1 on coinwars.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

I read a lot of bad tongue stuff and am wondering whether this thread is still about the hashco.ws project? I ran into it, fell in love, and cannot sign up.

Doeds anyone have information on the issue or is it me?

Thank you Smiley

You can find out what's going on here: https://hashco.ws/update.php
Activity: 58
I bet the admins at MiddleCoin & MultiPool would too. Lol
Activity: 54
Hey guys,

I read a lot of bad tongue stuff and am wondering whether this thread is still about the hashco.ws project? I ran into it, fell in love, and cannot sign up.

Doeds anyone have information on the issue or is it me?

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 83
Any word on the site? I'd really like to add another worker soon Cheesy  In meantime that work is going towards middle.
I think you can connect multiple workers to a single logon - it's bad practice because it makes statistics worthless, but it does work. You could connect your new workers to an existing logon for now, and create logons for them once the site is back up.
Activity: 56
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
A car makes more electricity then it needs. That is wasted energy. If you could recycle that surplus into fuel the argument that it would be ineficient loses its value. After all it would be free energy.. Or am i missing something.

Not to start a flame war or something, but just wondering if that would make a difference at all.
I do remember reading somewhere that one of these silly devices is actually real, I think it only worked for diesel, and it provided a very small boost in fuel economy by somehow causing the engine to combust the fuel more fully, emitting less unburnt fuel in the exhaust, thereby getting more "bang for the buck". But it was nowhere near a 33% fuel-mileage gain.

One British scientist did actually find a boost in mileage just as you described.  Problem is, it wasn't a closed loop system.  The hydrogen came from an external supply.  The actual gain was around 6%--not insubstantial--but (and this is what all the looney-tunes advocates ignore) the hydrogen was not generated by hydrolysis, it came from a tank.  Why is this important? . . . see again the laws of thermodynamics.
Activity: 422
Let's stay on the topic, I know pool operators are working hard. Can we please get an update on when we can login again to view our stats?

Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

You can't beat the laws of thermodynamics.  Simply cannot be done.  Generation of hydrogen by electrolysis consumes more energy than it produces-PERIOD!

[/quote]

A car makes more electricity then it needs. That is wasted energy. If you could recycle that surplus into fuel the argument that it would be ineficient loses its value. After all it would be free energy.. Or am i missing something.

Not to start a flame war or something, but just wondering if that would make a difference at all.
[/quote]That's just the problem, nothing is 100% efficient.  All systems lose energy through heat generation.  IF you could recapture that energy, and IF you could get 100% efficiency from all components . . . then you would be at the break-even point--but you can't, so your aren't.

Here is a simplified version of the three laws of thermodynamics:

1. You can't get something for nothing.
2. The best you can do is break even.
3. You can't break even.

NOW!  Let's get back to . . .

When is HashCows going to be back up so I can see my account and all the fabulous riches I have accumulated so far?
Activity: 40
I do remember reading somewhere that one of these silly devices is actually real, I think it only worked for diesel, and it provided a very small boost in fuel economy by somehow causing the engine to combust the fuel more fully, emitting less unburnt fuel in the exhaust, thereby getting more "bang for the buck". But it was nowhere near a 33% fuel-mileage gain.

I highly highly doubt it. Maybe something really negligible such that the device would never pay itself off.

If that were true the thing would be mass produced in all diesel trucks and whatever. It'd be standard.

It's not like they're hard devices to design, or a new idea, and if it's not cost effective to produce shitloads it's not cost effective to produce hundreds (at a higher R&D and unit cost).
Activity: 83

This really isn't the right place for this. Someone want to make a reddit post or something to continue this?

Cars don't make more electricity than they need. They do make more _heat_ than they need. This is why cabin heating is free and you've got a big-ass radiator on the front.

If the devices in the car are drawing 20 amps, the alternator is hard to turn, so the engine has to do work to turn it. If the devices are drawing 30 amps, the alternator is that much harder to turn, meaning the engine has to do that much more work to turn it. Engine work comes directly from fuel consumption.

Pages:
Jump to: