Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] LitecoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 9. (Read 36274 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
I think it's a  pretty good  project for airdrop ,but trade in a no-popular exchange Cry
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
How to download wallet ...where ? my defender block found virus ??
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I got the blessings now, thanks dev <3

I'll try to stake it even tho I got few only, will HODL to support your coin.

the minting is quite small for the initial coin distribution. Very small indeed!
I am looking to get a greater stacking bag. Let' see how it goes in a few weeks.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
dev need focus one project ,platium stake has been closed , it is scam project .  are you serious ?
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
dont fair with me.  Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
I got the blessings now, thanks dev <3

I'll try to stake it even tho I got few only, will HODL to support your coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi! I've recieved my 500 coins. That's fair. I will hold them for future. Thank you, dev Smiley

Good idea karmonon to hold. The staking function in the wallet is generating a nice steady return every couple of days, I love tokens that make more tokens Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Dont think i will join this one, but i like how airdrops are coming nowadays with alot given. The dev will be rich if they take off tho, almost so i want to make my own coin with airdrops haha. Good luck to you all Smiley
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
apparently I've got the airdrop a few days back, thank you dev!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
is this possible? the block explorer shows that i received my coin. wallet is 100% sync but their is no coin in my wallet  Huh
http://litecoinstakechain.com/address/LNMUMrxpjN5wpWUEERwUCV6BD5HM1Z29xC

Recheck your address, delete the blockchain and redownload it. save your wallet.dat file. No-one else has had a problem.
Activity: 392
PM Sent for Airdrop.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is this possible? the block explorer shows that i received my coin. wallet is 100% sync but their is no coin in my wallet  Huh

https://i.imgur.com/Ymczxc2.png

I would try re-installing the LitecoinStake QT.

but backup you wallet first.  save the wallet.dat file to a USB.

re-install.  then copy the wallet.dat backup, into the litecoinstake folder.
Activity: 280
Join for Airdrop.
Activity: 32
I've pmed to the dev. I'm excited to find airdrop in my wallet. Thanks!
Activity: 141
joined, good luck!! Cheesy
Activity: 269

legendary
I have some of these and as the name suggests they are staking away nicely. It will be interesting to see if they progress anywhere, the same dev has many similar projects on the go - could be a genius move for him when they all take off together, or he may be spreading himself too thinly - who knows. For me nothing much to loose, wait and see. Meanwhile I can dream.

This is not a sole project for one person...it's all the users behind it, the backing.  Please remember that.

And yes, the whole point is to stake while being patient....

So you plan on sitting back and keeping the code updated for your cut? Or do you have specific plans with all these cookie cutter coins? Or are you just looking for community members to step up to create an ecosystem and direction for each coin? Do you plan on integrating all these at some point?

The dev wallet is staking, just like the rest of the users who got the airdrops.

There are bounties to promote the coin.  I can only do so much myself, when everyone joins the channels and tells their friends, the user base will grow.

New members who discover each coin individually will see the other coins as well, so everything benefits.  I see new users come to other coins all the time because they discovered the other one first.

Yes there is a plan to integrate all of this, possibly a decentralized exchange for staking coins.  But that is for later.

We are just in launching phase, its not even been 2 weeks, this is all long term projects because we can stake while we work on it, together.

And you should talk to everyone who holds the coins (community members), instead of just talking directly to me.  While I may have plans, everyone who contributes also gets a say in the project, whatever the whole plan as well.

I was thinking along those lines, I like the way your doing things. Smiley
Activity: 42
I have some of these and as the name suggests they are staking away nicely. It will be interesting to see if they progress anywhere, the same dev has many similar projects on the go - could be a genius move for him when they all take off together, or he may be spreading himself too thinly - who knows. For me nothing much to loose, wait and see. Meanwhile I can dream.

This is not a sole project for one person...it's all the users behind it, the backing.  Please remember that.

So you plan on sitting back and keeping the code updated for your cut? Or do you have specific plans with all these cookie cutter coins? Or are you just looking for community members to step up to create an ecosystem and direction for each coin? Do you plan on integrating all these at some point?

The dev wallet is staking, just like the rest of the users who got the airdrops.

There are bounties to promote the coin.  I can only do so much myself, when everyone joins the channels and tells their friends, the user base will grow.

New members who discover each coin individually will see the other coins as well, so everything benefits.  I see new users come to other coins all the time because they discovered the other one first.

Yes there is a plan to integrate all of this, possibly a decentralized exchange for staking coins.  But that is for later.

We are just in launching phase, its not even been 2 weeks, this is all long term projects because we can stake while we work on it, together.

And you should talk to everyone who holds the coins (community members), instead of just talking directly to me.  While I may have plans, everyone who contributes also gets a say in the project, whatever the whole plan as well.
legendary

Activity: 43
Joined Airdrop!

Thanks Dev
Pages:
Jump to: