Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] LitecoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 4. (Read 36274 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is the Airdrop of LitecoinStake still available? Is there a concept of this token or is it only a coin without a project behind?

airdrop still available.

did litecoin had a project behind? litecoin is also a token where you just hold and mine the coin (scrypt miners).

Not much different here.  Just hold and stake.
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Is the Airdrop of LitecoinStake still available? Is there a concept of this token or is it only a coin without a project behind?
Activity: 28
Let me guess. This token will be swapped also to Waves DEX in the next days? And you can not stake it any longer? Like BitcoinStake. Does not really make sense imho.

BCs being swapped?

no swap...just tokens issued for trading on DEX.  if you don't like Waves platform, just ignore it.

Does not affect the wallet staking coins in any way.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Why is the POS percentage 10%. Shouldn't this depend on the amount of transaction fees?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Let me guess. This token will be swapped also to Waves DEX in the next days? And you can not stake it any longer? Like BitcoinStake. Does not really make sense imho.

BCs being swapped?
Activity: 214
Thank you! Always wanted to have so much litecoins  Grin

having the token on waves doesn't change anything....it's just a token on waves.  If you don't want to trade there, don't.

coins will still stake in wallet as normal, and traded on other exchanges, as normal.

Is this airdrop ONE-TIME or daily or weekly..?

lol...one time.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Is this airdrop ONE-TIME or daily or weekly..?
Activity: 55
Thank You in advance!!
Wow, recieved 500 LCS within 15 minutes of enrolling for Airdrop....!!!! yay
Thanks euro!

Here is my address for the airdrop - LiTSdFu8HYAvd87cEKUsYNoHr8HULezz1T

Bitcointalk.org ID - 10sat

Many thanks
Can I join the signature campaign for airdrop?

you can join the airdrop, there is no signature campaign.

why newbie account can't take a part in this project Angry,it's unfair.Do we have any other access to this project,I'm really quite interested in this.

yes, newbies can do the social media campaign.

I don't allow newbies and brand new accounts to prevent spam, even though some accounts may be legit.
Activity: 36
why newbie account can't take a part in this project Angry,it's unfair.Do we have any other access to this project,I'm really quite interested in this.
Can I join the signature campaign for airdrop?
Hi all,

EuroStake has been listed on exchange, how about LitecoinStake?
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-EUR.htm
Thank you.

Yes, litecoinstake is also listed, under ticker LCS
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@fpex to enter in blockfolio is necessary to exceed $10,000 in transactions per day and enter into coinmarketcap, the problem is that coinsmarket is not available in coinmarketcap.
any idea why it does not appear in blackfolio?

i don't think blackfolio includes coinsmarkets, the only exchange listing LCS at moment..it's gotta be on yobit or some other exchange
Activity: 126
any idea why it does not appear in blackfolio?
Activity: 39
Excellent!
got to improve my status to be admitted
Pages:
Jump to: