Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] LitecoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 7. (Read 36274 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Received, thanks!
Activity: 62
Merit: 5
why I can't get my LTCs from the faucet? My wallet is LbAbKqdhQ1nXMozfcAN1T5u7ux3TDz71rc

active faucet?

yes

that's ok, I've got my coins
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
What is the purpose of Litecoinstake?
I see it is airdropped on people but don't understand the purpose of this coin?

the purpose of staking coin?.....is to stake.

Okay the purpose is to stake. That is clear.
Though there was a reason for the airdrop. A concept or something that gives this coin any value.

what did you want to hear? the coin to save the earth from an asteroid?  not sure what you're looking for.  everything you need to know is on front page of ANN.

It's not what I want to hear, just asking about your vision and why are you doing this action. But if it's protect is against an asteroid i shall feel a bit saver with holding litecoin stake.

Though it was just a normal question what i didn't find in the ann.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I like this coin and everybody seems to receive their coins very quickly, I hope the same

Thank you for this coin.
Activity: 42
I have rent a new dedicated server in a server farm. Now I am trying to stake with that server.

Can I accomplish this with LitecoinStake or can I only stake my coins in the GUI wallet?

you don't get any bonuses from staking on dedicated servers...but yes you can still install the daemon on the servers and send your coins to that wallet and stake that way.

staking rewards depend on number of coins, not machine hardware like PoW mining.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I have rent a new dedicated server in a server farm. Now I am trying to stake with that server.

Can I accomplish this with LitecoinStake or can I only stake my coins in the GUI wallet?
Activity: 63
Hi I would like to join the airdrop Please.  I have PM the Dev.
Thank you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
LitecoinStake has received, Thanks Dev.
Activity: 212
For me as a newbie can u give us a chance to join the airdrop...thank you in advance
Activity: 672
I want to wait for a wallet for a smartphone, because my activities are the most with just a phone, I hope that soon in the release of the wallet for phone
Activity: 161
Is this airdrop still running? How much time will still run? I can't go home right now to get wallet.
Activity: 280
I confirm. Received LCS, Thanks Dev.
why I can't get my LTCs from the faucet? My wallet is LbAbKqdhQ1nXMozfcAN1T5u7ux3TDz71rc

active faucet?

yes
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Hello devs, I got an airdrop when I was still a jr. member but now I was already promoted to member, am I qualified for more airdrop amount?
Activity: 128

active faucet?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Thanks Dev Received LTCS token received.
Looking forward to receiving this coin.  PM the Dev, hoping for the best.

Thank you.
Activity: 42
can you please explain how to stake the coins?
should the wallet stay open or is it enough to be online?
In addition, my antivirus blocks the opening of the wallet software. Do you know how to solve the problem?

Thx

answered in FAQ.

How to stake coins?
   1) First you need a balance, to stake.
   2) Leave your wallet open, don't spend your coins.
   3) You can reserve certain amount of coins to stake, under "settings > options" in wallet GUI
   4) Coins start staking after holding for 25 blocks.  Passively.

antivirus is just false positive, it's been discussed in this forum many times.
Pages:
Jump to: