Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS] LitecoinStake - 100% Free Airdrop Distribution - page 5. (Read 36274 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
is this possible for staking? how?

yes, as long as you have coins in your wallet, you can stake.  read the FAQ on front page ANN.

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

no money was collected, this was not an ICO. 100% free airdrop distribution. read the details on ANN.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
what level do i not become newbie i know off topic
Activity: 79
Received coins for airdrop. Thank you
Activity: 55
is this possible for staking? how?
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Joined airdrop. Good luck to this project dev. Good job. Here my address, thank you Dev.

0xdc857E73B038f05e42B49dbcFE9443c3a978a5AF

please tell me it is your private key ;-)

haha I am sure It has happened to someone before lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Joined airdrop. Good luck to this project dev. Good job. Here my address, thank you Dev.

please tell me it is your private key ;-)
Activity: 28

cool address   Wink  is that an eth address?  Huh  I hope this is so right . I'm not so sure  Grin  How do I add nodes?

that's an eth address yeah, invalid.  need to get a wallet and get LCS address.

read the front page FAQ for adding nodes instructions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

cool address   Wink  is that an eth address?  Huh  I hope this is so right . I'm not so sure  Grin  How do I add nodes?
Activity: 56
looking forward to see where this project is going Smiley
Activity: 112
joined airdrop.......thanks dev
received bounty for steemit article
thanks a lot

is there a way to participate in more bounties or run for more airdrops?
do you plan on organising and airdrop for holders of the coin?

thx

There's plenty of bounties on the ANN.....I might come up with one that you can do multiple times, but in mean time, those bounties are just ones available.

BitcoinStake just got issued on Waves Platform, so litecoin will follow soon.

Right now only one per airdrop, there'll be other campaigns later once airdrop closes.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received bounty for steemit article
thanks a lot

is there a way to participate in more bounties or run for more airdrops?
do you plan on organising and airdrop for holders of the coin?

thx
It seems like we are all staking the coin, no one is using the coin, and there is very few of trades on the exchanges.

We need to hope for some more volume of trades. It is like we are all staking :-)

it's not any different than bitcoin or litecoin...you just hold and mine those coins anyways.  it's all about the user base.

there's alot of connections right now and people holding and staking, and we just launched less than a month.

still lots of slots for free airdrops, why would anybody buy it right now, not til airdrop is complete.

go promote the coin on social media or sub reddits, if you want to get more adoption.

When you see Ethereum planning to switch to Casper (Proof of stake), you know what the future will be like.
Activity: 142
It seems like we are all staking the coin, no one is using the coin, and there is very few of trades on the exchanges.
Activity: 126
We need to hope for some more volume of trades. It is like we are all staking :-)
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Maybe yobit, cryptopia and some other exchanges can list it soon. It is a question of time and community of course.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Thank you. Like Stakecoin all payouts was came. Let's see what interesting it will bring.
does anyone know where LCS is available aside from the coinsmarkets exchange? kindly give or drop the link please.

only at coinsmarkets at the moment.  it's been requested to add on yobit but they have not replied.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
does anyone know where LCS is available aside from the coinsmarkets exchange? kindly give or drop the link please.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
just popping in to say that the airdrop is legit and I received my "hero" coins as promised. the whole process took about 5mintes while the OP was online. thanks OP.

http://litecoinstakechain.com/address/LfRrGREDkHRvTG577XV8XPwETMSnMFwMZh

cheers
groko
Pages:
Jump to: