Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 42. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Great project and good dev, I wish to see this project succeed in future
copper member
Activity: 28
How do we apply for this ICO?

click on the crowsale part of the ann, you can also reach out to us on telegram.
copper member
Awesome project, looks solid.
How are the translations handled if its a .png, do translators have to translate and recreate the .png and post it same way the OP is?
Thanks

Whichever is suitable. If u can manage to translate and recreate the image that'd be great. Text-only will be fine as well , please reach out to us and message @Crescentdev on telegram so we can work it out.
Activity: 252
This is an awesome project, and im sure it will surely moon because of the trustworthy of the developer. Good luck
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
A great project for the gaming enthusiast. Gotta watch out for this.
Activity: 220
this should be an amazing project with traditional operation and physical location. good luck developer
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
Wow really great. As I read throughout the page, it's amazing.
copper member
when will be the beta test?

We will finish the alpha testing and will release the beta testing after a week of the crowdsale.
Activity: 54
Great work guys. I hope this project succeeds. Can't wait to start trading the token.
Activity: 322
The project look like is promising. We hope can be apart as strong Network to bring successful.
Activity: 127
This project looks quite plain, well organized and prolly may outsmart other possible coin out there,.. We just have to give them time
Activity: 5
This looks really promising. Can't wait to hear more about this project! Especially the part about the physical mining facility.
Activity: 8
well, i have full potential on this coin.. i hope it lead me/us to a better place in future. great work so far
Activity: 48
The structures of the project is well organised.
copper member
All the same very interesting project, hope the supply won't be much.
Hope the AR integration is well organized??

The one of the best aspects of crescent network token is that we have just an initial supply of 1.35 M , as its a PoS based token, it will take many years to reach that number. Hence the supply will always be low.

We have a separate team that has experience in the mobile apps and gaming industry ,They have worked on a similar game and have a lot of experience . Once the crowdsale period is over,  we will provide more updates on the same.
Activity: 359
Good idea your project,and joined your airdrop program,good luck dev...
Activity: 98
Awesome project! looks very promising and interesting I'm so excited to see this coin on exchangers and going to the moon. Good to hear to have another PoS token it so amazing! I will support this until the end and will succeed this project. Good luck team! wish you succeed!
Activity: 32
Nice idea and great project
Activity: 41
Great Project. Nice idea.  Interested in joining this investment proposal. Thanks

Activity: 12
This project looks really good although I have lots of questions most of which have been asked by other members before my comment here... I hope developer will come and address them soon

Thumbs up....
Pages:
Jump to: