Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 39. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Excellent! Sounds like an interesting project.
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
This coin is the new dawn in the crypto world
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
AIRDROPS ICOS
Crescent Token- The worlds first multi-use proof of stake token backed by a physical mining facility. https://crescenttoken.com/  Nice one Crescent token
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
Great multi-purpose project. Certainly interested in investing. Looking forward to info on ICO. The MO is very simply explained and I think it will garner the interest of lots of investors.
Activity: 58
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
This project is really cool. I like the way things are going. Serious and devoted team.
Noh
Activity: 1
This is a very solid project, excited to see what the devs have in store.
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Crescent Network Token is a great project because it is a PoS token which you can stake it every 3 days, in this way it will be a big hit in the market where most of PoS tokens are now high in value and more will hodl the token. CSN has an amazing progress where it has a great roadmap and has a future in the cryptoworld, I know more investors will join. Good luck to the team and for the community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
The diversity of it's use makes this a very unique and exciting project...watching it very closely.
Activity: 157
Very good project, I'm keeping eye on this one, I wish the dev team success.
Activity: 58
Hello, I read a lot of positive comments about the project but I do not see a website or white paper. Perhaps on twitter we find this information but it would be better to communicate the address of the website. thanks and good luck
Activity: 327
Good project and concept i hope it will succed
Activity: 158
Please make the comment on this thread a compulsory for not to permanently delete this thread for dis obeying the rules of this forum. Will watch this project growth.
Activity: 252
lets soar high.. good luck and more power
Activity: 23
I hope this project is successful seriously. Lots of projects coming up recently with great ideas but devs abandon ship later on. Good luck dev...
Activity: 40
The network congestion of ethereum blockchain was really irritating these days... I hope the crescent network will eradicate the problem in ethereum blockchain!
I wish all the best team.. I'm waiting for more information related to this project!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
Great, From when we can start staking?
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
There was a erc20 token that i had receive previously with name Crescent Token and ticker CST. Is it different from this one and are you also the developers of the
CST token?
Activity: 7
Great project
Hope you guys succeed
Activity: 126
well see what be in future with that great project! good luck
Pages:
Jump to: