Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 41. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
wow....i always like it when i see the physical applicability of a project. moreso, when it is not just on paper but in existence already. kudos team....am loving this and down with you guys all the way
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I have read through it and i love the concept behind it. Though lots is awarness is still needed to make it worthwhile , which will also attract more people towards it.
Activity: 83
CRESCENT NETWORD is a very good project,I hope this coin development is so good
Activity: 70
wow , crescent network token have all it takes to take the price to the moon, it is a very  unique project.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
I see this project can benefit a lot. Great opportunity for passive income Smiley and i hope more people come here
Activity: 20
Nice project, I wish the dev team best of luck
Activity: 12
Nice Project! I wish you all the best and more people will get involve to this project!
Activity: 8
Nice project we got in here, let's all endeavour to support this great projects.. Thanks
Activity: 280
project and idea look nice, I wish team good luck. Are you sure you can get that many features and different projects done? How many devs are in the team?
Activity: 51
This project looks quite plain, well organized and prolly may outsmart other possible coin out there,.. We just have to give them time hmm. But i just follow this project
Activity: 52
The dev visions seem good, I hope this we better than accelerator network coins, will stay here for more updates
Activity: 13
Is there a facebook page for this project or will still come up later?
Activity: 19
I saw the total supply of such a convincing I am not that this is coin and make me be very interested to learn to get coin this ... to the team I will support you and may be the team.
Activity: 105
I love the idea of mining, it seems that this will hit the market and will go the moon in the future. I will support this project all the way. I wish the best and more of success for the team and to this project.
Activity: 1
This seems fantastic
I will be reading this thread for more information
Activity: 59
This seems like a unique project.. I hope the dev can do a good marketing in order to reach people out there and create awareness.
copper member
Activity: 28
A friend of mine told me about Crescent network project and I came here ASAP to check it out. It looks like a good one to me. I will be reading this thread for more info.

It seems its an ethereum token, but the thread where it is posted makes it look like it will have it's own custom blockchain

Thanks.

We are an ERC-20 token and we do not need to form our own blockchain. We will be Ethereum based decentralized application. We intend to create DAPPS for the mining mechanism as well as the AR game.
Activity: 13
Project looks awesome, will like to be part of this.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Its nice to see something great and interesting project. I hope everyone will support this until it will hit the top. Best of luck and success for the future!
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: