Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 38. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
the best project I've witnessed in a while now. can't wait for it to moon.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
In what exchange planning to be listed?
Activity: 308
Activity: 24
Thanks developers.. Good luck for this wonderful project im hoping for your succesfullness..
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
This would definitely a good project to look at..
Activity: 257
Merit: 1
i think this project is interesting, i will invest in this coin and i will invite many people to join this project  Grin
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
The project is good. Hope this will be succefull in the future.
Activity: 55
Personally, i feel the introduction of a marketplace is a great idea and if you guys can achieve, then i think this project would have made a great stride
Activity: 61
i wish to see this token in a high place..thanks for the airdrop form...will keep an eye on this..goodluck
Activity: 3
I think this project is going to the moon considering all the surrounding facts.
Activity: 4
I went to the website and took a look at the roadmap.

Although the website itself needs more work, the roadmap looks pretty exciting at Phase 4 with the release of a marketplace and AR game.
Activity: 34
I see more potential of this project and I believe it will success. You should have some vote campaign on a platform such as mercatox or bitz.
Activity: 84
Activity: 33
What's gonna be the minimum purchase during the pre-sale and aside that how do the dev intend to respond to the scam allegation levelled against this coin?
Activity: 182
I like the idea of mining, it seems the project will be success. Looking forward to more updates for this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
There was a erc20 token that i had receive previously with name Crescent Token and ticker CST. Is it different from this one and are you also the developers of the
CST token?
CST was the first swap from EZEC before the new Dev team took over the project. It was swapped on a scale of 5CST:1CSN, if I remember correctly then. But then the CST was swapped again to CSN.  Swap of EZEC to CSN was on 20 EZEC:1CSN.

The former developer was hard working and releasing updates but at some point he lost it and was banning profusely, members and investors alike who complained about how he ran the swap program with utmost disregard of the FUD that was raising in the ANN thread then.

This new development team has come up with POS feature and a working mining farm and this may likely shoot up the prize of CSN. I have a few question Dev:

1. Is CSN going to be the only payment method to buy in the cloud mining contract?
2. What coins do you plan to mine and/or mining now?
Activity: 25
 Starting from ezec and now cresent already. I think cresent will  success because of its excellent platform and good concept. I think the team are trying to accomplish something quite unique and I like that they have ambition
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Activity: 50
Please put it on binance exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: