Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PoS][CSN] CRESCENT NETWORK TOKEN - WORLD'S FIRST MULTI-USE POS TOKEN - page 12. (Read 5554 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
الله يوفقكم مشروع ممتاز
Activity: 46
There are so many negative talk about this project, but I still feel the dev can make it work.. Good luck dev
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is very interested platform and the proposal is very unique and eco-friendly we can already mine with the use of solar energy,this is good idea we can minimize by using electricity in mining.Goodluck Dev!
Activity: 266
great work from team thanks Cool
Activity: 14
Amazing It will be one of the biggest crypto in future

Fillup the for to get free tokens ...it willl be big in future
Activity: 34
A new era of Cryptocurrency tokens Fortnightly network (CSN) is an innovative token for smartphones! It's backed by real mining hardware. With tokens, we will receive additional tokens. As CSN is the world's first multi-purpose token it will be widely used and will grow in value! Great project! I wish success to the team and the users!
Activity: 8
interesting project..i will support this project.
Activity: 30
Nice project Crescent, i will follow u
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
A promising project, I support
Just read through the project.. Nice one
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Hmmm I will keep an eye on this one. Will read the whitepaper soon, but when I look at the road map and website, this looks promising. I hope to see this project successful. Good luck.
Activity: 19
This project looks interesting, i will surely join
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The project looks good, you seem to have done your homework pretty well, i'm excited to see crescent network marketplace come up, this will be awesome as it will increase the value of crescent to an unprecedented level , offering something to the community is a bonus
When I saw a bounty campaign from this project, I went directly to the registration form for the translation campaign! That's great!
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Great project...I see a wonderful future with this project and I'll like to be a part of it.
Activity: 75
I hope this coin development is so good..Good Luck
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
This project would be great if it is eventually realized. Integrating the multi-year POS into various platforms might be a challenge but that's the main idea behind the project and so it must be pursued. I'm not quite familiar with the team members though, but I hope they are right for the job.
Activity: 387
Merit: 2
good project and good team  Wink
Activity: 11
This  project looks fantastic,  the dev team is clear in their mission. Remember talk is cheap any body can document brilliant ideas, but much appreciated when realised practically.  I wish you success
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Pls will those who haven't swapped their eZEC to Crescent still have the opportunity to swap it? Because I have some friends who are yet to swap.
Pages:
Jump to: