Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PoS]Huge Chain🔥The road map is updated, step by step.🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 3180 times)

copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
A lot has been done since the beginning of the project. And it's great! It's nice to see the development of the project. The project expands its community, which means that something interesting awaits us for the future! Thanks for your work!

Thank u for ur support. Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
A lot has been done since the beginning of the project. And it's great! It's nice to see the development of the project. The project expands its community, which means that something interesting awaits us for the future! Thanks for your work!
copper member
Activity: 50
Thank you for your support. Smiley

In a short span of a month and a half, we did a lot of things.
In the days to come, we still need everyone's support.
We often examine ourselves that good projects lead to good members and good communities.The HugeCombine Team strive to create this.

In order to expand our community, we open the following

Support/Moderator/Manager/Translator/Art Designer/Youtuber

Welcome to join us.
Activity: 96
The project looks great inspires confidence develops well and pretty quickly I think this project has a great future thanks to the developers of the project.
 Good luck.
Activity: 210
A very good reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects. Just support HugeChain!
Activity: 27
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the idea even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Activity: 38
The project is good and now it's on exchange. Great news!!!!
Activity: 54
Well, the coin went to the stock exchange. The cost is insignificant, but it's just the beginning! I'm glad that the project is developing!
Activity: 37
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising plan good luck and success!!
Activity: 33
Great project and team! glad to be aboard early and can't wait to see where we end up!
cwz
Activity: 1
I hope this team can be better.
Activity: 95

This project is a bunch of the best things for us:the best team, popular product, cool idea, explosive start! people need such products and solutions for a better life I am 100% sure that the company will take a leading position in its segment!
Activity: 12
Activity: 93
Nice project..I'm joining the airdrop now..
Activity: 2
Пpoeкт вpoдe бы нe плoxoй, нaдeюcь нa ycпeшнoe eгo бyдyщee. Удaчи peбятa! Grin

Activity: 18
This is amazing potential project, awesome concept, great team work.
Activity: 1
I'm happy to join Huge project !
Good luck all member of team !

SysIO
Activity: 19
good project , this is big potential project . i like it
Activity: 35
Great  project, a strong team, a good future for the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: