Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 38. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I voted for the this coins to be listed on hit BTC, By the way what are the exact date you will be working with these exchanges?
I hope this coins gets listed on all the exchanges maybe it might take a while but if we help the devs by voting it wont take that long.

Not only voting but some exchanges also requires listing fees, and that fees are quite high. So to be able to do that the team needs to have more investors and active community to help them for it to come true.

The only way they can get funds is to have an ICO. But anyway, the team still have a lot of work to do aside from listing. They need to focus on making more strategies to make their platform be known by many investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I voted for the this coins to be listed on hit BTC, By the way what are the exact date you will be working with these exchanges?
HITBTC, Yobit.net still have some accusations still not solved. Trader and investors will have a lot of risk if trading at here, i don't think this is the good choice for listing.
I also think that you need to wait with such a decision not to harm the reputation of the company. It is best to wait when they solve all their questions and then decide on which exchanges will launch sales of tokens. And when the stock exchanges announce that they are all right, then we will think about what to enter and trade.
If you are not a victim of yobit, you don't said that. I myself have not big problem, but they have issue. Anyway, i believe PayDay will choosing good exchange. If for voting, i vote coinexchange.io. Even they have some case, but at least, they make me satisfy about transaction.
A victim can be fallen absolutely at any exchange. To remember only the same Mt.Gox, all it considered Mt.God, however there was absolutely differently, and such examples a weight. It is very important to use exchangers for exchange, and to store the means only on cold wallet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I hope this coins gets listed on all the exchanges maybe it might take a while but if we help the devs by voting it wont take that long.

Not only voting but some exchanges also requires listing fees, and that fees are quite high. So to be able to do that the team needs to have more investors and active community to help them for it to come true.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
HITBTC, Yobit.net still have some accusations still not solved. Trader and investors will have a lot of risk if trading at here, i don't think this is the good choice for listing.
I also think that you need to wait with such a decision not to harm the reputation of the company. It is best to wait when they solve all their questions and then decide on which exchanges will launch sales of tokens. And when the stock exchanges announce that they are all right, then we will think about what to enter and trade.

Such issues are not that easy to solved because they need to carefully handle the case with care. But anyway, the exchanges for now are fully functioning and we don't need to worry because they are well-established exchanges and they can guaranteed that our assets will be secured.

Well, most of exchange sites are having their issues because they are not perfect and the system sometimes have down time too. What is important now is the successful listing of this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Listing in exchanges will happen if this project will be able to get more investors and supporters that will help them to make this come true. Also the team really need to increase their activeness and promote this project very well.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This kind of projects are particularly helpful for small business.   Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Such issues are not that easy to solved because they need to carefully handle the case with care. But anyway, the exchanges for now are fully functioning and we don't need to worry because they are well-established exchanges and they can guaranteed that our assets will be secured.
Activity: 294
Take part in our 2nd Airdrop and get free tokens!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34911599

Then, this is great since the team actually doing the right decision. Payday sounds really good because this word can make us happy and sad. I don't know why the dev titled it but what is good is that it can easily be remembered for everyone who can see the project title.

Yes, the team is active making more things to make this project successful, the airdrop can surely help them to increase its exposures and to gain more investors.
Yes definitely, hope team will be able to attract the investors. Eventually the airdrop and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular. Its been proven and tested over the years that airdrops really help the project to be famous and successful.
This could cheer up the investors and promotions are actively expected to grab the attention of more people but we need to publish the information in a accurate manner however some video presentations explaining about the project could really help.
Absolutely, vedios and any other form of promotions and advertisements could help the project's a lot. Its also important to publicise the authentic and accurate information regarding the project to gain trust from client and investors. Its been a better idea to advertise and create possible tactics to help project popularity and improve the quality of the project.

Well you are definitely right with that buddy. They are the ones that will greatly help in boosting this project. This project is another one that will bring a unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully that this project, the PayDay will make continues updates and news regarding its developments.
Activity: 532

Then, this is great since the team actually doing the right decision. Payday sounds really good because this word can make us happy and sad. I don't know why the dev titled it but what is good is that it can easily be remembered for everyone who can see the project title.

Yes, the team is active making more things to make this project successful, the airdrop can surely help them to increase its exposures and to gain more investors.
Yes definitely, hope team will be able to attract the investors. Eventually the airdrop and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular. Its been proven and tested over the years that airdrops really help the project to be famous and successful.
This could cheer up the investors and promotions are actively expected to grab the attention of more people but we need to publish the information in a accurate manner however some video presentations explaining about the project could really help.
Absolutely, vedios and any other form of promotions and advertisements could help the project's a lot. Its also important to publicise the authentic and accurate information regarding the project to gain trust from client and investors. Its been a better idea to advertise and create possible tactics to help project popularity and improve the quality of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Do you have any whitepaper fo the project? I am not satisfied about the ANN thread and I want to read more about the project and it's purpose in the future.
I agree with you @yuisefb8. The team should offer us a complete details of their project also I didn't see any roadmap that had been shown.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
If you are not a victim of yobit, you don't said that. I myself have not big problem, but they have issue. Anyway, i believe PayDay will choosing good exchange. If for voting, i vote coinexchange.io. Even they have some case, but at least, they make me satisfy about transaction.
Activity: 196
Activity: 154
I see a lot of people vote listing at yobit.net. But as i know have some accusations of them still not solved, so i hope the team will choose others, look like coinexchange.
Yes, yobit.net have some problem, they scam me about 10k HODLcoin as never answer my support ticket. Why not choose Binance?

After knowing about that yobit.net why still many voted on it? Maybe because we have different experienced. In my part,  I prefer to choose later,  I would like to know first each background. For me the best to choose are those who have positive feedback and was tested and proven by others.
Activity: 434
I see a lot of people vote listing at yobit.net. But as i know have some accusations of them still not solved, so i hope the team will choose others, look like coinexchange.
Yes, yobit.net have some problem, they scam me about 10k HODLcoin as never answer my support ticket. Why not choose Binance?
Activity: 154
Do you have a whitpaper or roadmap for the coin?
Sure, the very big one.
You can read whitepaper here : https://paydaycoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/White_Paper.pdf
Roadmap is here https://paydaycoin.io/#roadmap
Good will check the wp seems like a good concept more info can actually help out alot
A loan through block chain system is a leading change in the crypto economy where it tends to create a transparent and reliable environment which is quite interesting for us to execute transactions between lenders and borrowers.

All we want is a safe,  easy and  fast transactions when we tend to get loans. The payday project suits to what we need, which undergo fast transactions. I believe soon it will be more popular and will succeed because it is such a good and interesting project.
Activity: 182
As for poll, personally I have voted for coinexchange. Very much this platform is pleasant and I will be glad to see Payday exactly here as I trust this exchange and I store on it my funds.
Activity: 64
blockchain technology is becoming incredibly popular nowadays. The Payday project is in step with the times and is becoming more popular every day.

Airdrop is a good plan which will have a great work flow where many participants will be effectively participating and this path reaps to gain more attention from various investors across the locations.
Pages:
Jump to: