Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 35. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Well, last year I just heard complains from the people who bought Masternodes. First of all the ROI is not the same as project owner mentions, it is mostly less and these Masternodes getting day by day fu... expensive.

Cryptopia is still a good choice, I am not a day trader, I just trade one or two times in a month, but since 2 years I had no issues with cryptopia.
Masternodes is only good for who have huge capital, and i agree with you a lot of projects require expensive masternodes. So for us, who don't have much money, don't want invest.
Activity: 196
Well, last year I just heard complains from the people who bought Masternodes. First of all the ROI is not the same as project owner mentions, it is mostly less and these Masternodes getting day by day fu... expensive.

Cryptopia is still a good choice, I am not a day trader, I just trade one or two times in a month, but since 2 years I had no issues with cryptopia.
Yes, two exchange i like at the listing at poll are coinexchange and cryptopia. They are so convenient and don't have a lot of problem like others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

I only recognized 3 from the list which are Cryptopia, Hitbtc and Yobit, I use to trade on cryptopia, but I stopped use it when they started to have issues, So I would go for Hitbtc since I didn't face problem with them yet, for Yobit is shit exchange.

There are really instances that we can encounter especially with this exchanges. There is no such thing is perfect that is why some of them faces some issues regarding their security systems. Well, for me I used to trade in Cryptopia and luckily all things are really going well so I think it really depends upon the situations.

Yep, I also never have problem with Cryptopia, but when I start hearing bad experience about certain exchange from many people I move to another one cause I usually trade large amount and I can't trust those poor exchange for such a big amount.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
the idea does not shine with the novelty, but for all that it can become something new in the market of the already existing segment
Yeah it is old school version.because in the crypto world already this type of project exists.but is there anything can differ you from other.let us know about it
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The proper communication is highly important between lender and a borrower, the initiative of pay day creating a transparent environment is the real spark in the deal that adds a value with no risk.
Yes you are exactky correct and even i think that there must be a proper communication between the borrower and the lender. I hope that this project is really worth having good profits in the upcoming future.
The team has to be more transparent in such matters and tell us the ways they have thought to achieve this goal. Its truly important to have a good relation while trading, you don’t wanna get scammed, ever.
This kind of project usually have trust issues from my guess but am sure they have great features to really pull this one best case is maybe they show beta and some other promotional to get people onboard
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The proper communication is highly important between lender and a borrower, the initiative of pay day creating a transparent environment is the real spark in the deal that adds a value with no risk.
Yes you are exactky correct and even i think that there must be a proper communication between the borrower and the lender. I hope that this project is really worth having good profits in the upcoming future.
The team has to be more transparent in such matters and tell us the ways they have thought to achieve this goal. Its truly important to have a good relation while trading, you don’t wanna get scammed, ever.
Being transparent is really important as it gives the correct information to the users and makes everyone clear about the intentions of the team. Hopefully they can change there way and start being more transparent.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I don't totally agree with your opinion  as it's upto the project if they want to keep the data more secure.
The transparency of the team is not as important as there support, which is also lacking.
Activity: 182
Most of all in any project not only it is important. It is actually necessary to look at work and that it was humming. If the project stands still, then no beautiful registration and transparency of developers will help.
Activity: 238
PayDay project seems interesting but as i kept analyzing in detail, would like to know what is P2P micro lending which is not explained in the road map Huh
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I do not really like the name of your project, this name is associated with the game where I had to rob banks, maybe the developer should change the name?
Why? In my opinion, the name is very similar to an electronic wallet called PayPal, on the contrary it is connected with money, which should attract users by the name, which they already know almost. So I think that it's not worth changing the name, it will mislead users.
I agree with you mate. The name itself describeds what the platform is. Choosing a name will always reflects about the project's function. But I don't think there is a problem with this. What matter most is how the team can managed this project and make this a fully functional platform.

Yeah, the most important thing now is to make this project run their platform successfully and implement all their plans. For now, I will wait for the right time for this project to reach success.

For me the name does not matter most in this project. The most important here  is how the team plan and create a strategy  just this project Payday will be able to reach out in the community and would captivates the investors.
It is all the potential we need to believe in choosing a right project to make our funds invested in a platform which hold a value in terms of maintaining good plans, team work, allocation, strategies and mechanisms and PayDay deserves a unique idea.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

No, there is a voting system for the future exchange of the coin, I am hoping that Cryptopia is the chosen one for the exchange.

Oh, from those exchanges, I only tried Yobit, HitBTC and CoinExchange. Not sure about Cryptopia but I think for a new coin CoinExchange is enough. Yobit is a mess up exchange while HitBTC has big fees but if this project is really that ambitious getting enlisted there would also give them some popularity.
We could experience more involvement of PayDay team in the official social channels with their quick response and interaction clarifying all the doubts and questions is just building great trust.
I do not really like the name of your project, this name is associated with the game where I had to rob banks, maybe the developer should change the name?
Why? In my opinion, the name is very similar to an electronic wallet called PayPal, on the contrary it is connected with money, which should attract users by the name, which they already know almost. So I think that it's not worth changing the name, it will mislead users.
I agree with you mate. The name itself describeds what the platform is. Choosing a name will always reflects about the project's function. But I don't think there is a problem with this. What matter most is how the team can managed this project and make this a fully functional platform.

Yeah, the most important thing now is to make this project run their platform successfully and implement all their plans. For now, I will wait for the right time for this project to reach success.

For me the name does not matter most in this project. The most important here  is how the team plan and create a strategy  just this project Payday will be able to reach out in the community and would captivates the investors.

Yes, a very active and strong community can really help a project to reach success. The investors will be encourage to join if they will see that the team is really serious.
I guess that the team is really much serious and dedicated to their goals which would indeed make everything go excatly in the profitable manner which would indeed make each of the investor feel much safe.
And the team would surely take this project to great heights ahead and indeed there will be some days when this project might have rocked the marketcap with touching the hardcap too.

Yes, a very active and strong community can really help a project to reach success. The investors will be encourage to join if they will see that the team is really serious.
I guess that the team is really much serious and dedicated to their goals which would indeed make everything go excatly in the profitable manner which would indeed make each of the investor feel much safe.
Activity: 224
Activity: 434
Agree, I think there is nothing wrong with their project name. Its up to team if they found this name competitive. For me the project name are the least of concerns of investors and supporters. The most important is project platform and features.  How the project will function and how this will advantage to both parties. In short how they will earn if they invest the project. I know project name is included for marketing strategy but as long as project is excellent no questions this will be a hit even it has the ugliest project name.
Activity: 294
Activity: 252

Those were the factors that can really make the project somehow has a big chance to reached their success. With constant effort and hard work, then obviously goal can be achievable. All they need to do is to create more innovations to make the project be popular here in this forum and also in real world.
Yes I completely agree with your opinion about this project, and I think that developers need to somehow do that it would become popular.
Pages:
Jump to: