Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡ - page 33. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
A very detailed road map is presented on the project site. With such a map, it is not difficult to follow what has already been achieved at this stage
such detailed maps inspire confidence in the investors who are serious about choosing their investments
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A very detailed road map is presented on the project site. With such a map, it is not difficult to follow what has already been achieved at this stage
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Master node Auction links are not enabled when i tried many a times i could not find any information regarding Auction and throws me an error, can you check this and update us.

Did you report this matter to the staff or the support? This is a serious matter the team needs to solve asap because I think there are other potential members who want to try to activate the master nodes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Can you tell why you want Cryptopia to be chosen? What are the advantages if Cryptopia will be used as exchanges for PayDay. Really looking forward for your response.
Have some advantages of Cryptopia with others like that :
1. Don't need KYC for withdraw small amount.
2. Quickly confirm for deposit and withdraw via email confirm system.
3. Don't have any strong accusation.
4. Listing a lot of coin, easy for get listing.

On most exchanges, you don't have to verify your account by KYC for small amount, I think on Hitbtc they more chance to get high volume than on Cryptopia.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

I only recognized 3 from the list which are Cryptopia, Hitbtc and Yobit, I use to trade on cryptopia, but I stopped use it when they started to have issues, So I would go for Hitbtc since I didn't face problem with them yet, for Yobit is shit exchange.

Are those the exchange where the coin for this project is available? I want to check how the trade is going, seeing that a 2,000 ROI can be obtain in just 18 days there is no doubt that it can easily dump.
No, there is a voting system for the future exchange of the coin, I am hoping that Cryptopia is the chosen one for the exchange.
Can you tell why you want Cryptopia to be chosen? What are the advantages if Cryptopia will be used as exchanges for PayDay. Really looking forward for your response.
Have some advantages of Cryptopia with others like that :
1. Don't need KYC for withdraw small amount.
2. Quickly confirm for deposit and withdraw via email confirm system.
3. Don't have any strong accusation.
4. Listing a lot of coin, easy for get listing.

yeah, these are the advantages of Cryptopia, but they have also a negative one. If you want to list a coin there, it costs at the moment 14 BTC and this is not so cheap Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
So where you are planning to be listed.Cryptopia or Hitbit?because I saw there is a poll & both of them got the highest number of vote.Or you have other thing in mind?
Well, last year I just heard complains from the people who bought Masternodes. First of all the ROI is not the same as project owner mentions, it is mostly less and these Masternodes getting day by day fu... expensive.

Cryptopia is still a good choice, I am not a day trader, I just trade one or two times in a month, but since 2 years I had no issues with cryptopia.
Masternodes is only good for who have huge capital, and i agree with you a lot of projects require expensive masternodes. So for us, who don't have much money, don't want invest.
well definitely setting up a masternode is realy expensive bud but very profitable but it is only for big time bussiness minded people.
But for who was small investors like us, we still can earning some PDX by join their bounty. They don't have any airdrop right?

I guess they'll be planning to have an airdrop for those people who supports on the project. Let's wait for their announcements.

Airdrops can really help to increase the popularity of this project, but the team still not made announcements about this. For now, let's wait and see for more progress of payday project.
PayDay team is having more priority responsibilities and once they are done they may come back to us with the current updates about the platform which gives us a clear understanding about the project operations.
First of all the team needs to gain trust. Its not at all easy to convince everyone to promote the platform. The idea is kinda basic and a cliche one. The team has to prove themselves on this one.
I think being more active and responsive is one way to gain the users trust and attract more followers and the team can do that
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Master node Auction links are not enabled when i tried many a times i could not find any information regarding Auction and throws me an error, can you check this and update us.
From the way i see it is more like a demo version and is still in development mate so give them time and surely it might be after pre-ico or ico
Activity: 238
Well, last year I just heard complains from the people who bought Masternodes. First of all the ROI is not the same as project owner mentions, it is mostly less and these Masternodes getting day by day fu... expensive.

Cryptopia is still a good choice, I am not a day trader, I just trade one or two times in a month, but since 2 years I had no issues with cryptopia.
Masternodes is only good for who have huge capital, and i agree with you a lot of projects require expensive masternodes. So for us, who don't have much money, don't want invest.
well definitely setting up a masternode is realy expensive bud but very profitable but it is only for big time bussiness minded people.
But for who was small investors like us, we still can earning some PDX by join their bounty. They don't have any airdrop right?

I guess they'll be planning to have an airdrop for those people who supports on the project. Let's wait for their announcements.

Airdrops can really help to increase the popularity of this project, but the team still not made announcements about this. For now, let's wait and see for more progress of payday project.
PayDay team is having more priority responsibilities and once they are done they may come back to us with the current updates about the platform which gives us a clear understanding about the project operations.
First of all the team needs to gain trust. Its not at all easy to convince everyone to promote the platform. The idea is kinda basic and a cliche one. The team has to prove themselves on this one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
the idea does not shine with the novelty, but for all that it can become something new in the market of the already existing segment
Yeah it is old school version.because in the crypto world already this type of project exists.but is there anything can differ you from other.let us know about it
I think that it's true,as people need more projects like this ad it provides what is necessary.
I agree, the same situation. I think all the matter is that the auction is already ended and after that the reference has been removed, have edited a post. I unfortunately have no other versions.
Activity: 37
Hello everyone! Last month, PayDay Coin crew dropped our very first reward to Daemon James in the amount of 400PDX for contributing to the projects' Whitepaper. You can follow the story up via this channel. We're so blessed for this mutual support - in other words, don't hesitate to take part in the future of our project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
PayDay teams really need to bring more advanced adverting reaching out to the huge groups to be popular, listing on some reputed exchanges also can add a value to our brand PayDay in the crypto world.
Activity: 196
Activity: 238

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

I agree bounty campaign can really help us even if it just small amount and we can saved some until sooner we can invest more money to PayDay project.
We need to explain the growth with clear plan so that people understand the fluctuation and the work flow better and start joining, so that we together can easily achieve the target.
Activity: 252
I do not really like the name of your project, this name is associated with the game where I had to rob banks, maybe the developer should change the name?
Why? In my opinion, the name is very similar to an electronic wallet called PayPal, on the contrary it is connected with money, which should attract users by the name, which they already know almost. So I think that it's not worth changing the name, it will mislead users.
I agree with you mate. The name itself describeds what the platform is. Choosing a name will always reflects about the project's function. But I don't think there is a problem with this. What matter most is how the team can managed this project and make this a fully functional platform.

Yeah, the most important thing now is to make this project run their platform successfully and implement all their plans. For now, I will wait for the right time for this project to reach success.

For me the name does not matter most in this project. The most important here  is how the team plan and create a strategy  just this project Payday will be able to reach out in the community and would captivates the investors.

Absolutely correct,  the most important thing in every project  are the people behind it.  They should be skillful, talented, knowledgeable and approachable in times when there are querries from the participants or joiners. Having it all makes the project well known and increase the number of investors.
Of course I agree with your opinion, but I think that the project a little would not hurt the other is not much of a title.
Activity: 532
When does the team plan to list on the exchanges? I think if there are good volumes of trade, then the credibility of the project will increase.
I agree with your opinion, but I think that this information will become available later, it is not always possible to say immediately about the listing
Right. It is not always possible to guess at once how the platform will work and what successes it will have. This should wait for the first launch to evaluate the platform, after that you can already tell how the platform will work.
Agree. Waiting is the right thing to do. Since Since project Payday is new it needs to improve and add more developments. The platform was quite surprising but no one can predict what will happened and future on each project. We as supporters will have to be more patient and observant on project updates and progression.

Payday definitely an additional platform that we can used in the future if this would be successful. For now, they probably quite busy trying to make some promotions and hopefully this project will run with no major problems.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
When does the team plan to list on the exchanges? I think if there are good volumes of trade, then the credibility of the project will increase.
I agree with your opinion, but I think that this information will become available later, it is not always possible to say immediately about the listing
On my own opinion listing will be at third quarter of the project.  Since Payday is new the most important thing to do is gain and increase the number of investors and supporters. In this way trust rating will also increase.

What the team are trying to focused now is that they really are doing what they need to do and since Payday wanted to be unique in global loan mechanism based on blockchain then probably this platform must be worthy something to support for.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Yes, two exchange i like at the listing at poll are coinexchange and cryptopia. They are so convenient and don't have a lot of problem like others.

I am actually wondering where are those people who own a masternode, I want to learn from them and hear their testimony about this project no just those people who said that they have some problem about it.
Pages:
Jump to: