Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES] Cronos | CRSX Coin ⭐️ - page 2. (Read 2436 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Cronos coin current annual roi is 1,027.58% awesome
Activity: 114
stable network with no hiccups or bugs in MN rewards with all correct block time (many new launched coins have had this problem, but not cronos! all blocks moved so smoothly so far)
Activity: 26
Wow! Many people are now developing interest in the project. I can't be left out, I must get at least 2MN now so as to make profit in the long run.
Yes new investors are coming daily into this project
Activity: 15
Wow! Many people are now developing interest in the project. I can't be left out, I must get at least 2MN now so as to make profit in the long run.
Activity: 56
continuous development plans & announcements
Its good time to buy some cronos, my aim is to start full mn
Yeah me 2 soon I'll have my 1st masternode running I am so exited
I like the supply a little. With the post and mn systems, this is very interesting. I hope to enter the market like bittrex, cryptopia, CryptoBridge. Let the coins grow in the market that many traders have!!!
Its good time to buy some cronos, my aim is to start full mn
The status of the coin remains on pace with the development plans.  It's a rough market out there so it's good to know coins like Cronos put forth an intelligent and diligent effort to assure economically sound distribution structure.
I believe in CRONOS, those who dump their coin will regret very soon. Team is cooking something good for the project, so let's help make the project moon. Keeping price high is a collective responsibility.
Let's place sell order above 1000k sat. The team is doing their best to boost the value of CRONOS coin, we also have to play our parts.
Not 1000k but yes 10k atleast cronos dev is doing his best
Let's place sell order above 1000k sat. The team is doing their best to boost the value of CRONOS coin, we also have to play our parts.
It's 100 sat now people's please don't sell low
We neee some good announcements to make cronos price better again
Yes cronos voting is running to get listed on midex exchange if we will get listed on midex then it will be very good news
We neee some good announcements to make cronos price better again
I join cronos team to solicit everyone to help vote for Cronos to join the new Midas exchange called MIDEX: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9pRKCMRJh2ilEFPONr4VQvMYtOVT9-M71Pl5vF5NmGkeMzQ/viewform

If you don't know what this is about, just take a look: https://mn.investments/midas-investments-launches-decentralized-exchange/
Cronos voting is live at midex exchange that's good please vote for cronos everyone
I'll vote for cronos today can I vote daily or only once?
Total 234 masternodes are running at the moment 😀
I hope till February end we will reach 300 online
Total 234 masternodes are running at the moment 😀
I join cronos team to solicit everyone to help vote for Cronos to join the new Midas exchange called MIDEX: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9pRKCMRJh2ilEFPONr4VQvMYtOVT9-M71Pl5vF5NmGkeMzQ/viewform

If you don't know what this is about, just take a look: https://mn.investments/midas-investments-launches-decentralized-exchange/
Cronos voting is live at midex exchange that's good please vote for cronos everyone
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
People's please hold your coins don't sell low
It's good time to buy some cronos

You are right. Price seem cheap now. That means with few btc here and there we can grab more CRSX
Pages:
Jump to: