Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES] Cronos | CRSX Coin ⭐️ - page 5. (Read 2436 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 1
Today Cronos general chat on discord has been very engaging. More participation by both team and mere community members in reply.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
it is now for cronos masternode owners to hodl rather than selling their reward cheap. Let us keep higher sells order or keep turning our reward into more mn. if you sell cheap, you are lossing money when you can sell for higher price and make more money.

Of course this is how it is supposed to be but some investors would dump their daily reward at any price. If Cronos masternode holders can cooperate and drive the price higher. more profit we will make

New investors are entering CRSX to get more nodes. Anyone selling cheap will fill my bag. check the buy and fill it for me. The volume speaks good.
Some people's are selling low no problem they will buy back after price will go up

Those who dump coins for cheap price and later notice how better the coin is performing on exchange often regret and later buy buck for higher price.

but what's the use case of this coin? if you are a mn owner, of course you want to sell some of your coins to get back some of your investments. otherwise, when will you ever get the roi? most of the time, the price decreases so fast once it hit the exchange. also, where is it currently traded? details are lacking in the OP.

The team is planning to release the products for this project soon. I have not got details of it but it should be worth it.

If product release is coming soon then let's hodl cause news of product will sure raise the value of this coin on exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Cryptobridge is highly preferable. I can't just wait for CRONOS to hit cryptobridge.

I think there is need to run a community vote to know which exchange investors prefer at the moment.
Activity: 15
Cryptobridge is highly preferable. I can't just wait for CRONOS to hit cryptobridge.
Activity: 56
We need one more exchange to hit coinmarketcap I think cryptobridge will be better
Yeah cryptobridge or COINEXCHANGE will be better
Activity: 168
We need one more exchange to hit coinmarketcap I think cryptobridge will be better
it is now for cronos masternode owners to hodl rather than selling their reward cheap. Let us keep higher sells order or keep turning our reward into more mn. if you sell cheap, you are lossing money when you can sell for higher price and make more money.

Of course this is how it is supposed to be but some investors would dump their daily reward at any price. If Cronos masternode holders can cooperate and drive the price higher. more profit we will make

New investors are entering CRSX to get more nodes. Anyone selling cheap will fill my bag. check the buy and fill it for me. The volume speaks good.
Some people's are selling low no problem they will buy back after price will go up

Those who dump coins for cheap price and later notice how better the coin is performing on exchange often regret and later buy buck for higher price.

but what's the use case of this coin? if you are a mn owner, of course you want to sell some of your coins to get back some of your investments. otherwise, when will you ever get the roi? most of the time, the price decreases so fast once it hit the exchange. also, where is it currently traded? details are lacking in the OP.

The team is planning to release the products for this project soon. I have not got details of it but it should be worth it.
The mistake some investors do is buy green and sell red due to lack of confidence in a project. I believe before one invests in a project, it is pertinent to at least trust in the project and team. CRONOS coin will be the next big thing soon because the team is made up of trustworthy individuals who are putting all their efforts to ensure the project skyrocket soon. So please never sell cheap, keep your coins safe, CRONOS will moon.

Everyone wants immediate gain and forfeit the long term benefits. It is better to make more mn at the initial time before you start selling. I don't sell daily reward rather I sell weekly.

Aside thinking of what investors do, when the reward structure is not reasonable (unnecessarily high) there is not two ways about it because the coin will dump.

Very true I must admit. If one mn is giving over 100 coins daily for instance, investor will be forced to sell rewards daily or as the reward comes in. Fewer rewards will think before dumping.
The mistake some investors do is buy green and sell red due to lack of confidence in a project. I believe before one invests in a project, it is pertinent to at least trust in the project and team. CRONOS coin will be the next big thing soon because the team is made up of trustworthy individuals who are putting all their efforts to ensure the project skyrocket soon. So please never sell cheap, keep your coins safe, CRONOS will moon.

Everyone wants immediate gain and forfeit the long term benefits. It is better to make more mn at the initial time before you start selling. I don't sell daily reward rather I sell weekly.

Aside thinking of what investors do, when the reward structure is not reasonable (unnecessarily high) there is not two ways about it because the coin will dump.
Activity: 51

I know one thing for sure that buyers will always want to buy cheap. But if sellers set higher sell order and maintain their stand, or the price keep rising, definitely. Buyers will come buying at your price. But some investors don't understand this, they dump at any available price.
Activity: 15
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

I just received a masternode reward payment of 162 CRSX. According to the Reward structure section on your web site, blocks 20,000 - 40,000 rewards are supposed to be 180 CRSX. Is the web page entry erroneous, or is there a glitch in the system?
If you need any help then you can DM dev on cronos discord server

I think the question of slight difference in reward as spelt on the website and the actual reward received by you has been answered on the cronos official discord channel. Can you check if you are satisfied with the response from the dev team?.
Activity: 114
I just received a masternode reward payment of 162 CRSX. According to the Reward structure section on your web site, blocks 20,000 - 40,000 rewards are supposed to be 180 CRSX. Is the web page entry erroneous, or is there a glitch in the system?
If you need any help then you can DM dev on cronos discord server
Activity: 4

the same problem with awards. and for the third day comes the reward, the share of Staking
Activity: 1
Activity: 26
Is web wallet is available of cronos coin?
Not yet maybe in future
Activity: 56
Is web wallet is available of cronos coin?
Activity: 168
active devs & friendly mods has absolutely NO FUDs or SCAM (very clean environment)
Pages:
Jump to: