Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES] Cronos | CRSX Coin ⭐️ - page 7. (Read 2436 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Wow! that's great news indeed, IHOSTMN is one of the best platforms to host MN due to its high ROI. Thanks CRONOS team for always having investors in heart and choosing best platform for us to invest and make profit.
You mean hmn platform right? Yeah it's my favourite shared/instant mn platform
Activity: 15
Wow! that's great news indeed, IHOSTMN is one of the best platforms to host MN due to its high ROI. Thanks CRONOS team for always having investors in heart and choosing best platform for us to invest and make profit.
Activity: 51
Noticed Cronos is also listed on IHostMN, they offer both full and shared masternode hosting solutions Smiley

That's impressive. Is it a one click platform? I would like to host Cronos mn there the high ROI is encouraging. Cronos product release coming soon as planned by team.

The buy walls on crex24 exchange is promising. https://crex24.com/exchange/CRSX-BTC
I think many people are buying up to make masternode. good time to buy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Noticed Cronos is also listed on IHostMN, they offer both full and shared masternode hosting solutions Smiley

That's impressive. Is it a one click platform? I would like to host Cronos mn there the high ROI is encouraging. Cronos product release coming soon as planned by team.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Any plans to hit more shared mn service's

CRSX is already on Cryptohashtank shared mn service and stakinglab shared mn service. more shared mn service is needed as demanded buy community
Activity: 168
Any plans to hit more shared mn service's
Activity: 114
Yeah, i love how this project and dev team is going
Cronos dev is working very hard on this project
Yeah everyday dev is doing his best
Activity: 26
Cronos dev is working very hard on this project
FROM CRONOS DEV

@everyone
Hey guys, CB is getting real - we applied for the listing and they accepted our project. Now it's about the payment. Currently we can't afford the listing due to the critical market situation especially when it comes to the buy volume. @BillyBob had an idea to sell CRSX coins at a locked price. What does the rest think? We thought of having a public accessible BTC address where everybody can see how things go. Right at this moment we can pay the listing fee, we finish the process. If you have ideas, please share them with us in the #general channel
This coin price should be 5k sat people's please don't sell low
I will keep on updating how cronos project is going!
Hey. Launched node Cronos on Zcore, when you begin to receive rewards?
You mean mature time or what

If there are no much masternode on the network, the reward should come faster and more frequent. That's the pattern of most masternode rewards.
Yes that's true more mn reward more income I am thinking to start 1 full mn

If there are no much masternode on the network, the reward should come faster and more frequent. That's the pattern of most masternode rewards.

This project was listed on Delta platform https://delta.app/ this will bring exposure for the project.
Yeah dev is working very hard on more listings
Activity: 51

This project was listed on Delta platform https://delta.app/ this will bring exposure for the project.

Yes. I have already dealt with everything, after 7 hours of work the first reward was received.
Oh that's great buddy nice to hear that
Activity: 4

Yes. I have already dealt with everything, after 7 hours of work the first reward was received.
It's Great opportunity. lets join do this task.
Pages:
Jump to: