Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES] Cronos | CRSX Coin ⭐️ - page 6. (Read 2436 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
nice and supportive community
Activity: 26
CRONOS coin is indeed a longterm project, so it's best time to invest. Those who sell cheap will regret very soon. I want to own like three nodes before the end of this week. I so much like this project and the team are doing amazingly good to take this project to a greater height.
Yeah right I am also into this project for long term soon I'll setup my first mn
That's great I am also selling my other coins and trying to buy cronos masternode
Activity: 56
CRONOS coin is indeed a longterm project, so it's best time to invest. Those who sell cheap will regret very soon. I want to own like three nodes before the end of this week. I so much like this project and the team are doing amazingly good to take this project to a greater height.
Yeah right I am also into this project for long term soon I'll setup my first mn
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
There seem to be some low resistance level via sell walls. If new investors can buy up the walls then price will break even.
Activity: 15
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
it is now for cronos masternode owners to hodl rather than selling their reward cheap. Let us keep higher sells order or keep turning our reward into more mn. if you sell cheap, you are lossing money when you can sell for higher price and make more money.

Of course this is how it is supposed to be but some investors would dump their daily reward at any price. If Cronos masternode holders can cooperate and drive the price higher. more profit we will make

New investors are entering CRSX to get more nodes. Anyone selling cheap will fill my bag. check the buy and fill it for me. The volume speaks good.
Some people's are selling low no problem they will buy back after price will go up

Those who dump coins for cheap price and later notice how better the coin is performing on exchange often regret and later buy buck for higher price.
Activity: 168
We have very good daily volume and potential still
The future of the cronos coin is in our hands!!!
it is now for cronos masternode owners to hodl rather than selling their reward cheap. Let us keep higher sells order or keep turning our reward into more mn. if you sell cheap, you are lossing money when you can sell for higher price and make more money.

Of course this is how it is supposed to be but some investors would dump their daily reward at any price. If Cronos masternode holders can cooperate and drive the price higher. more profit we will make

New investors are entering CRSX to get more nodes. Anyone selling cheap will fill my bag. check the buy and fill it for me. The volume speaks good.
Some people's are selling low no problem they will buy back after price will go up
Activity: 51
On crex24 cronos volume is 21
.77003079 btc

Nice. with more marketing strides from the team, the volume could be much better. This is a pretty young project, after exchange listing some creative new sets of marketing should be introduced to bring in new investors daily. 

On crex24 cronos volume is 21
.77003079 btc
Activity: 56
This is Super nice community with stable network, so far so good!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

Activity: 168
The daily income for masternode holders of CRONOS coin is so attractive. This should be the reason many crypto enthusiasts are in a rush to get MN. Can't wait to own MN in few days time, CRONOS is really a big project.
Cronos is one of the best masternode coin for long term investment
The daily income for masternode holders of CRONOS coin is so attractive. This should be the reason many crypto enthusiasts are in a rush to get MN. Can't wait to own MN in few days time, CRONOS is really a big project.

It is good time to buy. This is high return coin. When the product release is announced the price of coin will skyrocket. It may not be cheaper than you find it now. Cronos is growing gradually.
Activity: 15
Cronos coin masternode holder's daily income is $18.5586 0.00524347 BTC 812.9412 CRSX

$18 daily is the current figure. It seems the project is closer to an increased reward time. That will get more daily reward for masternode holders.
Cronos coin masternode holder's daily income is $18.5586 0.00524347 BTC 812.9412 CRSX
Wow I can see this coin getting lots of reputation now!!!😀
Pages:
Jump to: