Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES] Vionix - safe crypto deal - PRESALE/Airdrop/Bounty - page 2. (Read 21811 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It is a pity, due to the fact that the rascal divorced a lot, the whole world of blockchain technologies has suffered a lot. We need time and everything will fall into place. I think in our case this is a normal project with a decent team.
Activity: 27
Good that you are! Don't slow down! Blockchain-based startups will certainly be very popular in the near future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
What is special about you? There are many similar startups at this time. What is your project idea special?
you at least read everything about the project to start and then ask questions
copper member
Activity: 56
Vionix - safe crypto deal
What is special about you? There are many similar startups at this time. What is your project idea special?

Show similar startups please, and I will tell you what is special about us.

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
copper member
good project, with new features for users. I did not understand whether it is possible to withdraw the token to Fiat and the cost of transfers, I am interested in the percentage?

Work with fiat is expected after launch and debugging a fully working Vionix service.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
good project, with new features for users. I did not understand whether it is possible to withdraw the token to Fiat and the cost of transfers, I am interested in the percentage?
Activity: 325
مشروع سيفيد المستثمرين حقا في عالم العملات المشفرة . تعتبر هذه العملة من اجدر العملات تصميما من خلال دراسة شاملة حول مستلزمات السوق و نواقصه الاساسية استفادة بحداثية تأسيسها الراجع في إعطاء السوق توزنا في تسعير القيمة لهذه العملة و ذلك من خلال مرحلة تخزين اي تراكم العملة لدى اصحابها بالحولات الشخصية التي تم تنزيلها و تثبيتها من رابط الموقع. أفضل إستعمال هذه العملة يوميا أنصح الهواة والمحترفين باستخدامها والاندماج في بورصة الغد  و أتمنى لأ عضاء الفريق التألق و التوفيق
The topic is for only English.
Please use English only here.
If you can't, please only use your local language in your local board.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Branch subsided quite.
Does the team have any news?What work is currently underway to promote the coin?
Activity: 22
Unfortunately, due to the large number of crooks, the world of blockchain technology has suffered a lot. Time will pass and everything will fall into place. I, in our case, is a good project with an honest team.
Activity: 7
مشروع سيفيد المستثمرين حقا في عالم العملات المشفرة . تعتبر هذه العملة من اجدر العملات تصميما من خلال دراسة شاملة حول مستلزمات السوق و نواقصه الاساسية استفادة بحداثية تأسيسها الراجع في إعطاء السوق توزنا في تسعير القيمة لهذه العملة و ذلك من خلال مرحلة تخزين اي تراكم العملة لدى اصحابها بالحولات الشخصية التي تم تنزيلها و تثبيتها من رابط الموقع. أفضل إستعمال هذه العملة يوميا أنصح الهواة والمحترفين باستخدامها والاندماج في بورصة الغد  و أتمنى لأ عضاء الفريق التألق و التوفيق
Activity: 365
Your project will really benefit the community. This problem is considered one of the main in the world of cryptocurrencies. Good job you're moving in that direction. Cryptocurrency should penetrate into everyday life. To do this, it needs to be made easier.
I fully agree with your opinion and support it. The faster it will go into everyday life and the better it will be for ordinary users.
Activity: 392
Your project will really benefit the community. This problem is considered one of the main in the world of cryptocurrencies. Good job you're moving in that direction. Cryptocurrency should penetrate into everyday life. To do this, it needs to be made easier.
Activity: 96
Investigating crypto projects, I came across an abundance of rascals, now it's hard to find a decent startup. This is a worthy startup. Good thing I found this thread.
copper member
the team is right in the fact that the crypto world needs a reliable Explorer, the Vionix project offers a solution to problems in translation and exchange, which will attract a lot of new users. I am wondering whether the platform will give any guarantees in case of theft, fraud?

We are now working on the issue of guarantees.
Activity: 36
Wonderful thread. A wonderful startup. I will certainly follow!
Activity: 112
the team is right in the fact that the crypto world needs a reliable Explorer, the Vionix project offers a solution to problems in translation and exchange, which will attract a lot of new users. I am wondering whether the platform will give any guarantees in case of theft, fraud?
copper member
Airdrop twitter & bounty bitcointalk paid.
Yes, the coins are here, thank you.All clearly-and for Twitter and posts.Will there be any more bounties?
And tell us about listing on CB-i read some of the skeptics ' statements.
Clarify the situation-yet when will the exchange?

End December, check ann. in discord
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Yes, the coins are here, thank you.All clearly-and for Twitter and posts.Will there be any more bounties?
And tell us about listing on CB-i read some of the skeptics ' statements.
Clarify the situation-yet when will the exchange?
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: