Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES] Vionix - safe crypto deal - PRESALE/Airdrop/Bounty - page 7. (Read 21811 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Vionix - safe crypto deal

More information about VION MN's can be found on MNCoinNews
https://mncoinnews.com/coindetails/vion.php

copper member
i like the idea of multiple transactions, where you only need to input a list of addresses on individual
lines, specify a start date for sending and deposit the desired number of coins.

Yes, this is a very serious drawback in wallets such as bitcoin, ethereum, forks etc. there is no possibility to specify address list in simple form
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
i like the idea of multiple transactions, where you only need to input a list of addresses on individual
lines, specify a start date for sending and deposit the desired number of coins.
copper member
To participate in the airdrop will the users of bitcointalk also have to change the signature here in bitcointalk?

In the case of markentig, all use Vionix or only companies?

At moment signature is not necessary.
All use Vionix.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
To participate in the airdrop will the users of bitcointalk also have to change the signature here in bitcointalk?

In the case of markentig, all use Vionix or only companies?
copper member
We are glad to announce BitcoinTalk Forum Airdrop
~
50 Members & Junior members - 12 VION each - 600 VION total

Several steps to join, I might join it later today.
One question, is the wallet safely to install ? Any malware, virures inside (how to check it safety?)
To take part you need:

- to join our Discord server using this https://discord.gg/7SnfWEF
- to download wallet #links
- to update with any post bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annposmasternodes-vionix-safe-crypto-deal-presaleairdropbounty-5079022
- to post your bitcointalk profile ID link and your VION address in #bitcointalk-airdrop room on our Discord server
Only for airdrop and no plan for signature campaign?

Later we make additional bounty with signature campaign.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
This project is very interesting because the company introduce you one from many product.It has great potential into cryptomarket industry.
This innovative and strong company! Assumes a big profit! A wonderful project, with a promising future! Responsible and effective team! I advise everyone to participate in this project!
Activity: 63

good idea, hopefully it will be useful in the future and become a mainstay in exchange, my hope is that it will come true and can be used properly
copper member

A lot information about VION MN'S, ROI, etc. can be found on MNtrend.
https://mntrend.com/en/currencies/VION

copper member

Today is 5th day of life of blockchain VION, I congratulate everyone with a small birthday 5 days!!!

copper member
Here ,VIONIX coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named VIONIX .I wish they complete their goal as soon.

Team is still small but we are developing and hiring new people!
You have vacancies?Or did you mean hire for promotion in social networks?
Payment-as I understand it-your coin?Right?

Yes. Right.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Here ,VIONIX coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named VIONIX .I wish they complete their goal as soon.

You have vacancies?Or did you mean hire for promotion in social networks?
Payment-as I understand it-your coin?Right?
Activity: 386
Merit: 100

One question, is the wallet safely to install ? Any malware, virures inside (how to check it safety?)

Check the file via virustotal before installing to your computer, they have windows, mac, linux wallets, whichever is applicable to you. Done the windows one for you. Seems clean. Just check for the others.

-

Main Vionix office will be based in Latvia, and people will have an opportunity to have a huge access to tools of private transactions with any cryptocurrency.
And we also plan to come to the deal of fiat currency<->cryptocurrency

Is your main office in Latvia has physical office or just a virtual one?

will be
We're just getting started, guys, why rush things? It will!
total clean , i always check any wallet , and VION wallet 0/60 No engines detected this file

everyone can setup it
copper member

copper member

Thanks for opinion
What we do is not difficult, main thing that we do it!
Activity: 53
copper member

Check the file via virustotal before installing to your computer, they have windows, mac, linux wallets, whichever is applicable to you. Done the windows one for you. Seems clean. Just check for the others.

-

Main Vionix office will be based in Latvia, and people will have an opportunity to have a huge access to tools of private transactions with any cryptocurrency.

will be
We're just getting started, guys, why rush things? It will!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

-

copper member
LocalBitcoins is a bitcoin startup company based in Helsinki, Finland. Its service facilitates over-the-counter trading of local currency for bitcoins.
Users post advertisements on the website, where they state exchange rates and payment methods for buying or selling bitcoins.

Other users reply to these advertisements and agree to meet the person to buy bitcoins with cash or pay with online banking. LocalBitcoins has a reputation and feedback mechanism for users and an escrow and conflict resolution service. As of December 2013, LocalBitcoins has around 110,000 active traders with a trade volume of 1,400–3,000 bitcoins per day.

And this is only 2013, imagine how many people need our service?

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
We are glad to announce BitcoinTalk Forum Airdrop
~
50 Members & Junior members - 12 VION each - 600 VION total

To take part you need:

- to join our Discord server using this https://discord.gg/7SnfWEF
- to download wallet #links
- to update with any post bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annposmasternodes-vionix-safe-crypto-deal-presaleairdropbounty-5079022
- to post your bitcointalk profile ID link and your VION address in #bitcointalk-airdrop room on our Discord server
Only for airdrop and no plan for signature campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: