Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES] Vionix - safe crypto deal - PRESALE/Airdrop/Bounty - page 4. (Read 21811 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Vionix is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of 
privacy.organically growing on them at the moment due to be a secure 
investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
i hope that by participating in this project i can earn money.
It's price many and rise every moment.it is beat opportunity for investor. Peopele can buy MN with no risk.
copper member
Activity: 56
Vionix - safe crypto deal
Watch video about our project on Youtube channel with >13,000 subscribers, their watched by such countries as: Russia, Ukraine, Bellarus, Poland, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Latvia, Turkey...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NawiHn5LQAk

copper member
Today tenth day of the project life, we have 942 followers in twitter and 1080 members in discord, at the moment about 500,000 coins for burning on jan. 2019. We are growing fast!

Activity: 28
It is a pity, due to the fact that a large number of charlatans, the whole world cryptocurrency is very hurt. It will take time and everything will fall into place. I think in this situation this is a normal project with a normal team.
copper member
Vionix offers attractive services, and what is the speed of transactions? I am also interested in information about the development team!? I am interested in promoting the project and want to participate in the bounty!

For bounty details in discord, about speed of transactions you are talking about a direct deal?

in a direct deal, you specify number of confirmations in two coins / tokens, if you specify for example 1 confirmation for both types of crypto currency, then after one confirmation in both networks, dealis initiated - instantly.

I would like to see all this in action.Where can all this be tested?

In january, we start working with demo coins and will be able to sign up for beta testing.

Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Vionix offers attractive services, and what is the speed of transactions? I am also interested in information about the development team!? I am interested in promoting the project and want to participate in the bounty!

For bounty details in discord, about speed of transactions you are talking about a direct deal?

in a direct deal, you specify number of confirmations in two coins / tokens, if you specify for example 1 confirmation for both types of crypto currency, then after one confirmation in both networks, dealis initiated - instantly.

I would like to see all this in action.Where can all this be tested?
copper member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
copper member
Interesting project. I like the POW / POS / MN mix. It gives a lot of versatility.
How do you see RX580 cards to mine Quark?

Regards!

Today this is PoS/MN coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 61
Interesting project. I like the POW / POS / MN mix. It gives a lot of versatility.
How do you see RX580 cards to mine Quark?

Regards!
Activity: 27
project is very interesting  has great potential into crypto industry, its innovative project backed by  strong community may bring  big profit for early investors so lets spread a word about Vionix for better exposure

I agree with you. You know what you say.
Activity: 174
project is very interesting  has great potential into crypto industry, its innovative project backed by  strong community may bring  big profit for early investors so lets spread a word about Vionix for better exposure
Activity: 2
this seems to be interesting project compared to others and it has more potential to survive for a longer term.
I really liked the airdrops in their discord server they are dropping LTC if you are not joined yet i strongly recommend to join their discord for many great bounties like translation and invites.I hope i manage to get some btc to buy this coin for shared masternodes as it can be profitable this is my only 5th message on BTT as i am a newbie here but i have investments in some shared master node can't wait to add Vioncoin to my portfolio.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
wonderful community and really amazing looking good quality product! I highly recommend this project for any investor! this has a lot of potential and im going to be letting all my friends know about this one for sure!

Activity: 7
I'm really looking forward to the exchange and the OTC applications, it seems as those to aspects will make this a strong currency with real world applications.
Activity: 39
I generally do not like to write on bitcointalk.  Usually I just read everything and then go onto my next task.  This is probably the first time I have actually felt I should write something.  I have been lurking in Vionix discord for a little bit just to gather information.  You do your usual - "where exchange, wallet, links, who devs, etc".  But you can get a good gauge of how things are by the community.  Everyone was friendly, happy, and very helpful.  A good sign of what is going on with the coin.  (no one screaming lol).  I am interested to see where this goes in the future, the potential of it is great.  Even in this bear market, it seemed like Vionix is going in a right direction.  Its worth a shot to check them out, get your own idea what is going on.  Won't hurt you to look.
Activity: 11
This project is promising and for that reason it catches my attention, I see that there is a good team working from the beginning to carry out a good protocol and give updated information every day, I congratulate the whole team for the effort they are making to keep High the vision of Vioncoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
I doubt postponed,I think that the project deserves respect.The team is working-the plans are clear.
What else do you need to succeed?
Activity: 34
The goal is very good.
Developing new investment opportunities that are particularly carefully considered.
I like this very much.
I think that it would be wonderful if we could create long-term value of investors.
It is worth noting.
copper member
Translate-bounty started!
100 VION coins for accepted translation at bitcointalk
Please write me @Vionix  before you start your translation to reserve it.

Languages:
- Germany
- Russian
- Chinese
- Hindi
- French
- Italian
- Turkish
- Spanish
- Japanese
- Korean
- Arabic

Please do not use google-translate. We will check all translations.

Detailed on https://discord.gg/7SnfWEF

Pages:
Jump to: