Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES] Vionix - safe crypto deal - PRESALE/Airdrop/Bounty - page 6. (Read 21811 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Vionix - safe crypto deal
Vionix seemed to me a very interesting project.Especially liked the function of sending with one click on several wallets.We hope that you will do everything as planned.

Thank you! this is just a small part of our functionality.

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

Vionix project have applied for CryptoBridge $VIONIX will be listed by end of December.

Well, that's a good start.
The exchange is popular-so the auction will be-and the price is good, at least we will keep our fists on luck. Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Vionix seemed to me a very interesting project.Especially liked the function of sending with one click on several wallets.We hope that you will do everything as planned.

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

Vionix project have applied for CryptoBridge $VIONIX will be listed by end of December.

CryptoBridge  is decentralized exchange use BTS is fee ,so i think everyone need buy it first to can buy and sell Vionix .

i hope $VIONIX will make a  biggest community .
copper member
6 days from block genesis, block 9385.
copper member

copper member

Small news, after talking with exchanges, we rename short name of our coin from VION to VIONIX, as some time ago on exchanges of Cryptopia/CB/CREX24 already had a coin VION.

copper member
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
copper member

Just for statistics about Bitcoin, a two years ago(2016 Dec.) Bitcoin cost $850

copper member

After a while, all rewards received from initial 10 nodes will be burned with 100,000 VION for this nodes,
starting with 130,000 block will be introduced Dev fees(5% of block reward).

copper member
We remind you we have an excellent invite campaign for discord

Our invite campaign will end on the 01.01.2019. You can check your invite stat on #bot-commands
Payment for invite campaign will be:

1 - 700 VION
2 - 600 VION
3 - 550 VION
4 - 400 VION
5 - 350 VION
6-10 places – 200 VION
11-20 places – 50 VION
21-30 places – 25 VION

For every participant who will invite 100+ people we have extra bonus!
Please don’t cheat, don’t invite fake accounts and bots. We will check it all.
Minimum invite amount to be paid - 5 invites

https://discord.gg/7SnfWEF

copper member

1 MN sold , 14 MN left

copper member
Do you plan to release both a web wallet and an application for Android?
Open a little secret-what exchange do you plan to enter in the first place? Roll Eyes

thank you for your question
- Applications for android, ios, windows mobile we develop on their own, becouse most open source code a lot of vulnerabilities, date Q1 2019.
- Web wallet will appear at end of this month, we also develop it completely on their own, first will be available only to deposit and view transactions, and later sending func..
- First echange CB.

Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Do you plan to release both a web wallet and an application for Android?
Open a little secret-what exchange do you plan to enter in the first place? Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am very pleased to participate in this project. I look forward to waiting for the coin to come to the future stock exchanges. I wish you success for the whole team

Thank you, we will do everything in best possible way!

Thank you for your diligence, and the work, tht you make to improve the service. it shows, that you are not indifferent to us.
copper member

If anyone has any suggestions for promotion of our project,
please contact discord with Vionix#3561
https://discord.gg/7SnfWEF

copper member
I am very pleased to participate in this project. I look forward to waiting for the coin to come to the future stock exchanges. I wish you success for the whole team

Thank you, we will do everything in best possible way!
Activity: 40
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
At present, POS/MN projects are very popular and this has + mining option.
I appreciate the option to pay to multiple address at once - saving time for me.
Pages:
Jump to: