Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥 MalwareChain - Cybersecurity Lab on Blockchain 🔥 - page 4. (Read 2046 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 20
what role does blockchain play in all this, isn't it easier to use traditional methods of fighting viruses?

My friend, blockchain plays a key role here, because only these technologies can guarantee real security.

True. Without blockchain it will not be possible and secure to move money from fools to anon Evil Dev, Hackerd, CyberHacker and Don Mafiosi team. Without blockchain they can easy go to jail. But it's possible to use blockchain to securely and anonymously sell all 100% premined coins to fools before exit scam. And you are not in the jail because of key role of blockchain, but have own island.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
what role does blockchain play in all this, isn't it easier to use traditional methods of fighting viruses?

My friend, blockchain plays a key role here, because only these technologies can guarantee real security.
Activity: 68
Anon
Does anyone else trust a free antivirus? Personally, I'm not! Only paid platforms work for the client, not against him!

In some ways, I agree with you, free cheese only in a mousetrap.

In the right hands, even free resources can be used usefully, but for those who do not want to bother and understand the details, it is better to pay a small amount.

In my opinion, 0.1 MALW is a pretty low security fee.

Let's not get too far ahead, before we draw conclusions, we need to test the service, which I will do now. Cheesy Cheesy

We already have conclusion with others that download wallets from unknown devs who reject to post there info is not safe and secure.  And no reason to pay scammers and spammers with a lot of fakes at discord and here to use the tool with possible backdoor and database of only 100+ viruses from MSDOS era when there is good well-know FREE antivirus exists VIRUSTOTAL.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Does anyone else trust a free antivirus? Personally, I'm not! Only paid platforms work for the client, not against him!

In the right hands, even free resources can be used usefully, but for those who do not want to bother and understand the details, it is better to pay a small amount.

Let's not get too far ahead, before we draw conclusions, we need to test the service, which I will do now. Cheesy Cheesy
Sooner or later the market will ween out alot of the scam coins like this one without any working tech behind them and junk coins who only sell devs premine will die.

What we have now there? Unknown devs, a lot of his fakes, 100% premine, not working tech...
Activity: 96

Lol. The same works good when the cheese is PAID for stupid greed mouses here every time. It become obvious when new ICO or exit scam like this end.

On the other hand when mouses get there cheese for free at giveaways it works fine for them.

Your quote about mouse is utter nonsense. Fairy tale for mouses to help anonymous black hat devs take FREE CHEESE from them.
Activity: 210
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

Activity: 279

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
P&D scam. stop spam botting on other discord channels

Dev, we already know your opinion, no reasons to post it many times from different fakes. It is obvious that you are not against paid platforms, because you want to sell all your premine/MN/rewards from MN to fools. :-) But normal user with brain can use virustotal online for FREE without any reason to pay you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy virustotal is well-know, 100% free, trustless, with known devs, NOT like your circus with coins, black hat Anonymous & Untraceable devs and fakes :-)
Activity: 64

They need a clear and realistic plan. They need to somehow lure a simple user, create flexible, and most importantly favorable conditions for him. Cool
I agree, do not forget that the platform gives a chance to earn, all without exception, sounds tempting, does not it?

Yes! Good chance for anonymous devs to sell all premine coins to take all money from fools who really think that paying 0.1 coin per file scan with such tool made by unknown black hackers with database of 100 viruses from MSDOS era is better that any FREE solution from any well-know antivirus company.

It smells like a good investment
I do not think that the MalwareChain platform will change the world, but undoubtedly, there should be platforms that fight for cybersecurity, because without them there will be complete chaos.

You are right, but we must not forget that in recent years there have been quite a lot of competitors, do not forget about it, the user needs to offer something new and universal.

Yeah. feel the same. It's amazing idea to force user who think that his computer is under attack not to use FREE antivirus from any well-know companies, but decrypt his key sto buy some 0.1 Malware coin and wait until dev (or other backdoor owner if user PC was really infected) will download keys from user with all his crypto. Really new and universal way to withdraw crypto from fools. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
They need a clear and realistic plan. They need to somehow lure a simple user, create flexible, and most importantly favorable conditions for him. Cool
I agree, do not forget that the platform gives a chance to earn, all without exception, sounds tempting, does not it?
Activity: 271
I do not think that the MalwareChain platform will change the world, but undoubtedly, there should be platforms that fight for cybersecurity, because without them there will be complete chaos.

You are right, but we must not forget that in recent years there have been quite a lot of competitors, do not forget about it, the user needs to offer something new and universal.

Activity: 68
Anon

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Activity: 62
Yes, you just need to log in, top up your account and you can check any files for viruses. The service will be in demand, definitely.

I wish I had known about this service before and Yes, the price is 0.1 MALW, quite acceptable.
Pages:
Jump to: