Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥 MalwareChain - Cybersecurity Lab on Blockchain 🔥 - page 9. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
What are the benefits of using the MalwareChain ecosystem, will the product be completely free?
Activity: 8
Hi everyone. I would like to understand how the MalwareChain project is useful for the average inhabitant of the network?

My understanding is that the platform will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. Cool Cool
Activity: 56
Hi everyone. I would like to understand how the MalwareChain project is useful for the average inhabitant of the network?
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Great to see the beginnings of the platform as promised. Whether progress comes quickly or slowly, the fact that the team has delivered as promised to this point is very encouraging! Need to test the platform now. Will let you all know how it goes!

Is the team still looking for testers?
Activity: 87
Helli everybody
Wow! This project is really moving along! Just mentioned yesterday that I was waiting for the platform and here it is! Great job MalwareChain Team! Now to check it out and test!
copper member
Activity: 15
I checked out this discord finally and really recommended checking it out. Some "tough" questions being asked and some great responses from the core team.

Im , as I   would say . as the first one to join then in their activity (discord ) launch etc |
I could not buy MN( unfortunately ) but  bought some coins and  pretty much it .
Regarding the Devs ...
They seems focused , legit and straight forward  to reply to any doubt that came around .
I believe that will be a great project  coming from them.
As usual .. make your own researches  before going into an investment .

Thank you for such kind reviews, this is the best advertisement of our project!
copper member

"MalwareChain offers a novel approach to malware detection and removal. It's a distributed antivirus system, in whichany user can run a special client to scan files and links" (C) MalwareChain WP 2019

Hello and Happy New Year!

As planned in the white paper, the MVP (minimum viable product) of our Blockchain Antivirus Platform is ready to be announced.
Here it is: https://scan.malwarechain.com/

Brief instructions is available in our Discord server (#scanner-help channel)

First 30 registered users will receive 10 free scans! To get this you just need to leave your username or email in the help channel.
For a more detailed acquaintance with the project, I advise you to carefully study the white paper.
In the coming year there will be a lot of good news from us.

Thank you for your attention and happy holidays again.
Activity: 87
Helli everybody
Agree. Whitepaper looks very good.

Good idea: check
Good plan to get there: check
Good roadmap: check
Following roadmap: check
Active team: check
Successful presale: check
Viable product: TBD (but all signs lead to check)

Anxiously watching with great anticipation!
Stay tuned, join the discord and do your own research!
Unlike most masternode projects with very good ROI, price is doing very well. Almost double what presale price was. I would get in while you can. I was luck to get some at 0.0004 and have some other buy orders set.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
I checked out this discord finally and really recommended checking it out. Some "tough" questions being asked and some great responses from the core team.

Im , as I   would say . as the first one to join then in their activity (discord ) launch etc |
I could not buy MN( unfortunately ) but  bought some coins and  pretty much it .
Regarding the Devs ...
They seems focused , legit and straight forward  to reply to any doubt that came around .
I believe that will be a great project  coming from them.
As usual .. make your own researches  before going into an investment .
Activity: 68
Anon
Activity: 62
Nice! Looking forward to the platform coming soon now that presale has successfully finished! Thank for the update guys!
Activity: 64
Just saw this on Discord - thought to share:

@everyone
The pre-sale is over!
All fifteen masternodes were sold, thank you all for participating.
In the very near future the MVP of our anti-virus platform will be announced, masternode owners can take part in testing right now. In order to become one of the testers write a personal message to @Cyber  and he will add you to the private chat.
Does anyone know if presale is still ongoing? I see the coin is already listed on crex24 but the price is rising. That makes me think presale is over. Right?

And about presale - it has just been successfully completed. Congratulations to all participants!

15 MN sold ?  That is awesome..
Hope success to the project !
As far is goes ... we will have to much to talk about still !
copper member
Does anyone know if presale is still ongoing? I see the coin is already listed on crex24 but the price is rising. That makes me think presale is over. Right?

And about presale - it has just been successfully completed. Congratulations to all participants!

As far I know all information regarding the roadmap :

Completed: Q2-3 2019
- Researching the antivirus market, analyzing other blockchain antivirus projects, formation of the idea, hiring key team members;
- Analysis of the masternode investment market; planning of the project tokenomics;
- Development of the alpha release of the antivirus app;
- Working on data storage blockchain extensions

Q4 2019
- Publication of the White Paper and launch of the official website;
- Wallet release;
- Antivirus web version MVP launch
- MALW coin pre-sale;
- MALW is listed on 1 or 2 exchanges;

I haven't seen any update about presale but it is good to see the price rising! That is always a positive sign for investors!
Activity: 62
Pages:
Jump to: