Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥 MalwareChain - Cybersecurity Lab on Blockchain 🔥 - page 8. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I would like to buy malv coins, tell me, which cryptocurrency exchanges are already trading this coin?
Activity: 81
Hi guys. Explain to the newcomer what the concept of the project is? How can this project be useful to me, as an ordinary user Huh

It is worth noting that the platform is based on the blockchain and rewards its nodes, it will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. Shocked Shocked

You must understand that the investor must see the finished product in action. I have seen many similar projects, but only some of them have achieved real success.
Activity: 20
Discord bounty campaign launched, prize pool $1000
We are waiting for all interested!

https://discord.gg/3X9xRMh
this is the coolest news in recent years. I'm involved
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Hi guys. Explain to the newcomer what the concept of the project is? How can this project be useful to me, as an ordinary user Huh

It is worth noting that the platform is based on the blockchain and rewards its nodes, it will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. Shocked Shocked
Activity: 11
Activity: 93
Merit: 2

What are the conditions and restrictions? I would like to participate in the bounty company, but first I need to understand whether there are pitfalls?

Activity: 62

Read the thread and join the discord for the most up-to-date info. That has helped me.

I've already joined their discord channel, but I still think they need to do a better job for their community.

What do you mean? All of my questions have been answered quickly. They make announcements in updates channel fairly frequently.

They even launched their first bounty to give away $1000 in MALW.

Your statement confuses me. That's all.

I feel they are doing a pretty good job.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
copper member
Activity: 15

Activity: 8
Just saw on the official discord server that the first 30 registered users can get 10 free scans. Just sign up and post your username or email address in the help channel on their discord server.
This offer can not be refused, I am very happy with all sorts of contests and free giveaways.
Activity: 46

Read the thread and join the discord for the most up-to-date info. That has helped me.
I've already joined their discord channel, but I still think they need to do a better job for their community.
Activity: 96
Unlike most masternode projects with very good ROI, price is doing very well. Almost double what presale price was. I would get in while you can. I was luck to get some at 0.0004 and have some other buy orders set.
high ROI lures investors, but this is not enough for the success of the project as a whole.

I completely agree. High ROI does attract investors, but if you follow the projects you will see they have been following the road map and have already launched the MVP of the platform which is the scanning tool.
Does anyone know if presale is still ongoing? I see the coin is already listed on crex24 but the price is rising. That makes me think presale is over. Right?
I think you're wrong, at least I didn't find any information about pre-sales. Where did you get this information?

Activity: 81
Moreover, the system makes it possible to earn for ordinary users-owners of full nodes.

sounds promising, I'm interested in making extra money. Wink Wink Wink
Just saw on the official discord server that the first 30 registered users can get 10 free scans. Just sign up and post your username or email address in the help channel on their discord server.
Activity: 56
Does anyone know if presale is still ongoing? I see the coin is already listed on crex24 but the price is rising. That makes me think presale is over. Right?
I think you're wrong, at least I didn't find any information about pre-sales. Where did you get this information?
Activity: 67
Unlike most masternode projects with very good ROI, price is doing very well. Almost double what presale price was. I would get in while you can. I was luck to get some at 0.0004 and have some other buy orders set.
high ROI lures investors, but this is not enough for the success of the project as a whole.
Activity: 96
I have register, very easy and fairly anonymous, email, username and password. Done!

I scanned some files I highly suspected were infected with malware and the result that came back was "infected" so I know the scan tool works to an extent.

By the way, the files I chose to scan were scam wallets "mandatory updates" for a project I follow that I know 100% had not had a wallet update.

The scan tool works as it should!

For any suspicious or suspect file or url, I definitely encourage you to scan prior to opening or visiting.
Activity: 32
What are the benefits of using the MalwareChain ecosystem, will the product be completely free?

No monthly fee for accessing the database, it's inspiring, isn't it? Shocked
Moreover, the system makes it possible to earn for ordinary users-owners of full nodes.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
What are the benefits of using the MalwareChain ecosystem, will the product be completely free?

No monthly fee for accessing the database, it's inspiring, isn't it? Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: