Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢 [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥 MalwareChain - Cybersecurity Lab on Blockchain 🔥 - page 7. (Read 2024 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 20
Cool this time black hat  devs created more fake newbie accounts to hide messages with serious questions and trues by posting there nonsense many times Smiley

Looks like ekopcie, Piskaev, devs and others are the same person who want to take your money Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
I am interested in the main question, how can I earn tokens by participating in the development of the project?

A great way to earn extra money for everyone, it is 30% of the scanning fees are distributed among all the nodes that added new threats to the database in a given period in proportion with each node's input.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
I am interested in the main question, how can I earn tokens by participating in the development of the project?

6 ways to earn MALW!!!
ANALYZING FILES AND LINKS UPLOADED BY USERS, 50% of the fee charged for each scanning operation. The final price for the scan of each file or website depends on the amount of data processed. Cool Cool

Now, they have "promoting Campaign" to SPAM everyone on discord and other platforms without permissions to bring them new fools. If you will recruit many fools then they will give you some 30 cents for your "job".
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I must say that I have been quietly watching from afar and think the implications of the success of this project given its delivery thus far could completely change the landscape of modern cyber security.

Can you imagine, not having to be beholden to whatever software has negotiated a contract with your PC manufacturer of being solely reliant on some service you have to pay for monthly or annually?

This could revolutionize the industry of they can successfully create the infrastructure to be able to incentivize running "discovery nodes" to detect new threats in real time and add them to the completely free threat library that would benefit any and all users!

This could truly be a GAME CHANGER!
Bro, you're right, they have a good chance of real success, but there's still a lot of work to do.
Activity: 11
 Grin Grin Grin Lol, how many fools with $$$ want to carry there money to unknown strangers :-) Maybe it will be better if you will give your money to me? I honestly promise to return you 10% at the end. It's the good deal. Anyway, this is more that you receive here.

P.S. What game changer "tech" do you see there? :-) The same story as always: unknown, very possible black hat "devs" want to sell there 100% premine to fools. Look at the thread. They don't answer questions about there KYC/KYD. If there is legit project then there are no reasons to show us faces and IDs. Do you know why they do not do this, fool? Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I must say that I have been quietly watching from afar and think the implications of the success of this project given its delivery thus far could completely change the landscape of modern cyber security.

Can you imagine, not having to be beholden to whatever software has negotiated a contract with your PC manufacturer of being solely reliant on some service you have to pay for monthly or annually?

This could revolutionize the industry of they can successfully create the infrastructure to be able to incentivize running "discovery nodes" to detect new threats in real time and add them to the completely free threat library that would benefit any and all users!

If they can deliver the features what they want to achieve here, then, the next thing to work on is the exposure of their project. Because more satisfied users will further increase the number of users. Those satisfied ones that are really thankful for its existence will surely endorse them to their friends, colleagues and many others. The platform itself will speak for themselves and word of mouth is one of the best marketing tools along with its sustainability aspect.
Activity: 144
I would like to buy malv coins, tell me, which cryptocurrency exchanges are already trading this coin?

On the CREX24 exchange, and I think it's a good choice. Grin Grin
Bro, tell me, do you need to go through the KYC procedure in CREX24 to start trading?

A very good and important question, because as far as I know, many beginners have problems with passing KYC.

Only Crex24 users in the EU are mandated to follow their KYC mandate. Elsewhere in the world, they are not and even though Crex24 does not allow users from the US, UK, Canada and Israel, those users can still actively trade on the exchange if they use a little ingenuity or creativity.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 68
Anon
Accidentally stumbled upon the project, I decided to get acquainted closer. Yes, of course, a service of this level can achieve popularity among people who are willing to give everything for a high level of security.

I agree with you, I read that the project is already gaining popularity in the European market, because people there are not poor, they value the protection of their personal data.

I want to note that, now in the market of projects of this direction is very small, I think the team has every chance to find its place under the sun. Grin Grin Grin

I agree that this project t has a very good chance of fulfilling its initial goal in the whitepaper and possibly even revising it to expand even further!
Activity: 67
Accidentally stumbled upon the project, I decided to get acquainted closer. Yes, of course, a service of this level can achieve popularity among people who are willing to give everything for a high level of security.

I agree with you, I read that the project is already gaining popularity in the European market, because people there are not poor, they value the protection of their personal data.

I want to note that, now in the market of projects of this direction is very small, I think the team has every chance to find its place under the sun. Grin Grin Grin
Yes, but there is still competition, and I believe that this will have a good impact on the development of quality of service, competition is the engine of progress.
Activity: 81

Activity: 32

Activity: 93
Merit: 2
Activity: 20
I would like to buy malv coins, tell me, which cryptocurrency exchanges are already trading this coin?

Bro, tell me, do you need to go through the KYC procedure in CREX24 to start trading?

I have long had a trading account on this exchange, definitely a good choice.
Activity: 11
A very good and important question, because as far as I know, many beginners have problems with passing KYC.

I do not see this as a problem, because you only need to go through this procedure once, and the following will be much easier.
Activity: 8

Activity: 56

Activity: 46

Pages:
Jump to: