Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 10. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Now the possibility of pseudo-mining, namely, receiving rewards from the masternode or POS-staking is very popular among crypto investors. This is a great chance to get coins.
Hi, can you tell us more about this procedure?
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
If the profit is as indicated on the site then this is the best node that exists. I would put in the first place it is the mining pool in the first place, and then the coins for freelancers.
Now, as for me, mining is not very popular, as before, a lot of people have long sold all of their video cards, if I understand correctly
I mean mining at the expense of the coins that are stored on your wallet and connected to the node, and not mining at the expense of video cards. GPU mining is dead.
Now the possibility of pseudo-mining, namely, receiving rewards from the masternode or POS-staking is very popular among crypto investors. This is a great chance to get coins.
Activity: 84

Our video presentation is finally out! Watch it now, and learn more about PACT Freelancing Platform!
https://pact.works/video.mp4
Great presentation! Thanks for the link. I think that in this video, many will find answers to their questions.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
For this, they love freelancing, because people do everything as quickly as possible, where in real work everything is much longer, and then perform, for example, in a day
This is because freelancers usually get their salary for a specific amount of work done, not for an hour or a day or a month of work. therefore, they always try to do everything as quickly as possible to proceed to the next task.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
How does this PACT COIN project plan to interest freelancers? After all, there are already enough sites on the Internet where freelancers work.
Exchange freelancers who exist today is the usual Internet sites. And project Pact proposes to implement this with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts.
Well, yes, I agree with you, simple sites where users sit without any uniqueness, and here freelancing and new technologies
It seems to me that in this project a kind of "killer features" may be the presence of smart contracts that will guarantee the fact that the contractor will receive their money for the order.

Investors get profit, because that's what they are interested in, nothing else.

Only under the condition of a general growth of the market, otherwise on a bear market you can forget about profit.
For me, the growing market is on the verge of fantasy))) I have already forgotten how to make a profit.
The market can not fall forever, it is a fact. In the near future, good times will come, the PACT team chose a good time to implement their project.

I weren't so sure that time is really good now, but becoming numb platform to run.
Activity: 43

Only under the condition of a general growth of the market, otherwise on a bear market you can forget about profit.
For me, the growing market is on the verge of fantasy))) I have already forgotten how to make a profit.
The market can not fall forever, it is a fact. In the near future, good times will come, the PACT team chose a good time to implement their project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Unless you are day trader, like gambling and get lucky, that are the preconditions for making profit even now.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

Activity: 182
What will investors get? are there any dividends for your token holders?

Where do investors get profit from?
I do not see the information where it is written.
Activity: 43

Activity: 126
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

I would not advise to forget about the competition than the demanded niche, the higher the level of competition in it.

Does the platform have a clear and effective plan to combat competition?

all business projects should have a plan to deal with competitors.
I am sure that the team of this project thought about it.
Oh yeah
The competition at the moment is huge and very fierce! Nerves must be persistent!
Activity: 140

I would not advise to forget about the competition than the demanded niche, the higher the level of competition in it.

all business projects should have a plan to deal with competitors.
I am sure that the team of this project thought about it.
Activity: 350

Activity: 60

They understand that there is a high level of risk, but they are still willing to invest, because in the future you can earn a lot more money than there is now
Freelance platforms are gaining popularity all over the world, if you implement the platform as intended, the demand for it will be great.

They understand that there is a high level of risk, but they are still willing to invest, because in the future you can earn a lot more money than there is now
Freelance platforms are gaining popularity all over the world, if you implement the platform as intended, the demand for it will be great.
Activity: 224
Investing in cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment. Every person should know and understand this. But since investing in cryptocurrency gives a chance to earn huge money, people invest their money in crypto projects and cryptocurrency in spite of possible risks.
Activity: 179
If the profit is as indicated on the site then this is the best node that exists. I would put in the first place it is the mining pool in the first place, and then the coins for freelancers.
The idea of the platform is very good, but let's not forget that the idea is very difficult to translate into reality.

Of course, now any project is very difficult to implement until the end, the market is constantly under pressure, investors are much smaller than they were before
Pages:
Jump to: