Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 14. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

A good choice! I use these programs on my phone and they are very convenient to use.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
https://discord.gg/UYsYs9B

Attention! We started Discord-chat bounty campaign! All interested are waiting in the #chat-bounty channel at our discord server https://discord.gg/UYsYs9B
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
The main thing is to collect the required number of users and investors. Then you can already see the full picture!
Now try to collect investors with such a market, they are just afraid to invest their money Cheesy
And that's the problem! Because of one failure, people are just afraid now. And promising projects suffer from this. Which can really give a good income!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

For me personally, an important point is that the cost of the order is automatically removed from the customer's account, so the freelancer is guaranteed to receive money for the work done.

By the way, this is the problem of most freelance sites, its solution is very important for freelancers.
Activity: 168
Can you explain to me in a few words what Pact is and why It is better than the others?

PACT is an innovative decentralized platform for freelancers and project owners based on BL blockchain technology. There are pros and cons, compared to competitors.

I want to know the advantages and main differences of this platform

For me personally, an important point is that the cost of the order is automatically removed from the customer's account, so the freelancer is guaranteed to receive money for the work done.
Activity: 126
Can you explain to me in a few words what Pact is and why It is better than the others?

PACT is an innovative decentralized platform for freelancers and project owners based on BL blockchain technology. There are pros and cons, compared to competitors.

I want to know the advantages and main differences of this platform
Activity: 140

Activity: 238
Activity: 171
PACT looks very attractive, is there any guarantee for investors?

And what guarantees would you like to receive? Cryptocurrency priori contain large risks.

Every investor should be aware that the risks are very high, it should be taken into account.
PACT looks very attractive, is there any guarantee for investors?

And what guarantees would you like to receive? Cryptocurrency priori contain large risks.
Activity: 350
In any system or platform, you can find a way to bypass the protection, it has always been and always will be, just a lot still depends on the speed of response to some problems from the team
I do not agree, not all systems can be hacked if the time to update the protection.

You are right, with the protection you need to follow and spend enormous funds on it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
In any system or platform, you can find a way to bypass the protection, it has always been and always will be, just a lot still depends on the speed of response to some problems from the team
I do not agree, not all systems can be hacked if the time to update the protection.
Activity: 196
The main thing is to collect the required number of users and investors. Then you can already see the full picture!
I agree that the support of investors is necessary for almost any project, PACT is no exception.

it is not known how investors will behave in connection with low prices in the market, now many investors have stopped their work on investing new projects before the beginning of price growth in the market
The situation may change at any time, but I fully agree with you, now it has become much more difficult to implement this or that project than before.
Activity: 308
I agree that the support of investors is necessary for almost any project, PACT is no exception.

it is not known how investors will behave in connection with low prices in the market, now many investors have stopped their work on investing new projects before the beginning of price growth in the market
Activity: 168
I liked the PACT, I really want to see the success of the project and use its services.

I wonder what will be the pricing policy of the project? Will there be affordable prices?
I liked the PACT, I really want to see the success of the project and use its services.
Activity: 84
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
You need to care about the future and think about the future and invest in your future! Then this very future will be cloudless and happy. And if you only think about entertainment, then at a more mature age it will be "sad."
many people do not think about their distant future, especially about financial independence, unfortunately there are very few such people, and not all manage to implement plans for their financial independence

I think, that in the cryptocurrency industry people, who are thinking, about their financial future are gathered. this is a rather difficult field. It's not easy to understand, and understand everything around here. many people go to state work in order to receive a penny in retirement in old age. In the cryptocurrency turgery, those people, who are successful in the future are investing. the main thing is to find this money
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
You need to care about the future and think about the future and invest in your future! Then this very future will be cloudless and happy. And if you only think about entertainment, then at a more mature age it will be "sad."
many people do not think about their distant future, especially about financial independence, unfortunately there are very few such people, and not all manage to implement plans for their financial independence
Pages:
Jump to: