Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 12. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
of course it is very convenient, you dispose of your personal free time, work as much time a day as you see fit, you can make a day off any day,and most importantly-you are your own boss Wink Wink Wink
about the fact that freelancers have more free time, I doubt very much... many people I know the guys who work on themselves - they work 25 hours a day.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

I also have a great desire to work independently, not to depend on the orders of evil and fastidious bosses and wait for an unfair salary
such a desire is probably every person who is led by his evil boss,but one desire is very small, then you need to act and you will achieve your goal
Of course, one desire is not enough!
Need to work on yourself and work in general! And then there will be a result!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

I also have a great desire to work independently, not to depend on the orders of evil and fastidious bosses and wait for an unfair salary
such a desire is probably every person who is led by his evil boss,but one desire is very small, then you need to act and you will achieve your goal
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

not always work in the enterprise or institution has a decent wage, that's why many people are looking for an alternative in freelancing
It’s just that it’s much more convenient to work at home, that's all, most people love this kind of activity for it, nobody torments anyone just
of course it is very convenient, you dispose of your personal free time, work as much time a day as you see fit, you can make a day off any day,and most importantly-you are your own boss Wink Wink Wink
The boss himself!
This is the most important thing in such work !!!
 you work for yourself, you earn only for yourself!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

not always work in the enterprise or institution has a decent wage, that's why many people are looking for an alternative in freelancing
It’s just that it’s much more convenient to work at home, that's all, most people love this kind of activity for it, nobody torments anyone just
The boss himself!
This is the most important thing in such work !!!
 you work for yourself, you earn only for yourself!

Your node costs $ 418. The yield per month of 5,000 coins is $ 1,769. Do I understand these numbers correctly or something is wrong? Income is obtained more than 300%.
this is a very huge profit of 300 percent per month, maybe you misunderstood the information and made calculations?
                                               Bounties are continuing
Rewards for the Discord invite competition are increased, and the duration extended.

For more information - Join Our Discord: https://discord.gg/UYsYs9B
I do not quite understand your bounty! Why not make it as usual. Bounty hunters will be much easier to complete tasks.
I also do not really understand the bounty company,and many users are likely to refuse such participation
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

New masternode hosting service for PACT!
Discord:  https://discord.gg/YAabbt5
Your node costs $ 418. The yield per month of 5,000 coins is $ 1,769. Do I understand these numbers correctly or something is wrong? Income is obtained more than 300%.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Activity: 84
However, you need to understand that in this mode of the day, many people cannot observe labor disciplines and responsibly approach the fulfillment of tasks ... You also need to be able to organize your working day yourself. After all, the freelancer has neither the head of the department, nor any other manager.
it probably all depends on the nature of the person and his organization and punctuality,and these qualities affect the result of work both in the office and in freelancing
As far as I know, the problem is very common - when a person is his own leader and superiors and he plans his own work schedule. Not everyone has enough self-discipline to organize their working day and do everything on time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
                                               Bounties are continuing
Rewards for the Discord invite competition are increased, and the duration extended.

I do not quite understand your bounty! Why not make it as usual. Bounty hunters will be much easier to complete tasks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
                                               Bounties are continuing

However, you need to understand that in this mode of the day, many people cannot observe labor disciplines and responsibly approach the fulfillment of tasks ... You also need to be able to organize your working day yourself. After all, the freelancer has neither the head of the department, nor any other manager.
it probably all depends on the nature of the person and his organization and punctuality,and these qualities affect the result of work both in the office and in freelancing
Activity: 84

Activity: 182

Freelancing is already very popular, perhaps this project can bring its own correctives, but who knows how it will be
You are right - freelancing is extremely popular among today's youth. This way of earning is becoming more and more common among people. It remains only to make the platform PACT popular among freelancers and then the course of the PACT coin will soar "to the moon"!
Yes, it is now popular and in demand!
But
We need to work with the mind, a lot of freelancers are now, but there are few professionals! This is sad

I think, it's important, that young people try to look for new ways of earning money. they do not go on to work on low-paid government jobs, and they are not subject to certain directors. they want to find something job, that they will bring both income and pleasure. and this is a very good indicator.
Activity: 210
Freelancing is already very popular, perhaps this project can bring its own correctives, but who knows how it will be
You are right - freelancing is extremely popular among today's youth. This way of earning is becoming more and more common among people. It remains only to make the platform PACT popular among freelancers and then the course of the PACT coin will soar "to the moon"!
Yes, it is now popular and in demand!
But
We need to work with the mind, a lot of freelancers are now, but there are few professionals! This is sad

I think, it's important, that young people try to look for new ways of earning money. they do not go on to work on low-paid government jobs, and they are not subject to certain directors. they want to find something job, that they will bring both income and pleasure. and this is a very good indicator.
Now with work, everything is very bad in the real world, low wages and people want to find other ways to earn money, it's all real
The main thing is to collect the required number of users and investors. Then you can already see the full picture!
Now try to collect investors with such a market, they are just afraid to invest their money Cheesy
And that's the problem! Because of one failure, people are just afraid now. And promising projects suffer from this. Which can really give a good income!
many investors just lost a lot of their money due to the fall in prices, so they are waiting for the prices on the crypto market to rise
Pages:
Jump to: