Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 13. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The use of new technologies to freelancers is more clear for me. But what benefits will customers get from using blockchain technologies?
More payment options. It also reduces the risk of poorly performed work due to the introduction of smart contracts.
In addition, all finances will be completely anonymous, data transfer speed and just a new kind of freelancing platform
It's just the first project where the freelance exchange is used together with the blockchain system.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Freelancing is already very popular, perhaps this project can bring its own correctives, but who knows how it will be
You are right - freelancing is extremely popular among today's youth. This way of earning is becoming more and more common among people. It remains only to make the platform PACT popular among freelancers and then the course of the PACT coin will soar "to the moon"!
Yes, it is now popular and in demand!
But
We need to work with the mind, a lot of freelancers are now, but there are few professionals! This is sad

I think, it's important, that young people try to look for new ways of earning money. they do not go on to work on low-paid government jobs, and they are not subject to certain directors. they want to find something job, that they will bring both income and pleasure. and this is a very good indicator.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Freelancing is already very popular, perhaps this project can bring its own correctives, but who knows how it will be
You are right - freelancing is extremely popular among today's youth. This way of earning is becoming more and more common among people. It remains only to make the platform PACT popular among freelancers and then the course of the PACT coin will soar "to the moon"!
Yes, it is now popular and in demand!
But
We need to work with the mind, a lot of freelancers are now, but there are few professionals! This is sad
Activity: 126
The use of new technologies to freelancers is more clear for me. But what benefits will customers get from using blockchain technologies?
More payment options. It also reduces the risk of poorly performed work due to the introduction of smart contracts.
In addition, all finances will be completely anonymous, data transfer speed and just a new kind of freelancing platform
Activity: 182

A whole collection of good news! It is perfectly! Project PACT is developing and gaining momentum! Glad to see!
The good news is, it's a recipe for success. I really hope for the future of the project, but there is still a lot of work.

It takes a lot of effort to complete such a platform, as freelancing is very popular and there are a lot of competitors in the market.
there are no competitors in the cryptocurrency world.
so I think that this project can be very successful.
There are competitors everywhere, maybe they are not so significant and we have not noticed them yet, but in any case I am sure that there are such

A whole collection of good news! It is perfectly! Project PACT is developing and gaining momentum! Glad to see!
The good news is, it's a recipe for success. I really hope for the future of the project, but there is still a lot of work.

It takes a lot of effort to complete such a platform, as freelancing is very popular and there are a lot of competitors in the market.
there are no competitors in the cryptocurrency world.
so I think that this project can be very successful.
Activity: 112

Activity: 179
I would like to try myself as a freelancer, I will follow the news of the project and its launch.

I think most people here are hoping for a quick and successful launch of the platform.

Everything should work out if the team wants it, now there is a big problem in the market itself and of course investments
Activity: 171
I would like to try myself as a freelancer, I will follow the news of the project and its launch.

I think most people here are hoping for a quick and successful launch of the platform.
Activity: 252
Activity: 84
Activity: 168

we see that the team is doing everything possible to make the project successful. I think we will see rapid development very soon.

Yes, smart contracts are the most important advantage of this platform.
Smart contacts are constantly being improved, I am generally delighted with these technlogies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Great news and good selection. I personally always use Blockfolio - very user-friendly interface.

Pact (PACT) has been added on MNROI.info

Monitoring and Statistic Services    
Accurate data from Markets
Estimated Revenue
Notifications on Email & Android App.

Pact on MNROI.info:
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/PACT
https://www.mnroi.info/assets/upload/post/mnroi-PACT-banner.jpg

Download Our Android app and Check Masternode Status from Pocket.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.mnroi
A decentralized control system will ensure the safety of freelancer funds. This is the main problem in this area.
The ability to specify with a smart contract the responsibilities of both parties (both the customer and the contractor) introduces clarity and certainty in the process of doing work and receiving payment.
Yes, smart contracts are the most important advantage of this platform.
A decentralized control system will ensure the safety of freelancer funds. This is the main problem in this area.
The ability to specify with a smart contract the responsibilities of both parties (both the customer and the contractor) introduces clarity and certainty in the process of doing work and receiving payment.
Explain to me, what benefits freelancers will get from using blockchain technologies? I think that for many it will be difficult.
In my opinion, this is a quick receipt of money for the work done and low commissions. You can earn more or lower prices.
Those who use digital currencies will provide an extra boost to the freelance market. This is a good start for the future of the freelance market.
Activity: 98
Explain to me, what benefits freelancers will get from using blockchain technologies? I think that for many it will be difficult.
In my opinion, this is a quick receipt of money for the work done and low commissions. You can earn more or lower prices.
Those who use digital currencies will provide an extra boost to the freelance market. This is a good start for the future of the freelance market.
Pages:
Jump to: