Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 27. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I understand what you are talking about. such cases are really a lot. Because of such dishonest people all over the world, most people are suspicious of cryptocurrencies. But not all projects are deceivers and fraudsters. There are many truly promising and decent projects.
Unfortunately, due to various kinds of fraudsters and scammers, there is no trust in the majority of users in the world for cryptocurrencies. Only those who have been engaged in this issue for a long time are able to separate truly promising projects from all the crap that fraudsters offer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

What else, cryptocurrency exchanges, the administration is negotiating? I want to keep abreast of all developments.

It seems to me that for the start stage of the project listing for the exchange of Crypto-Bridge is enough. It is important for the team to focus on the development of the project itself and the final product, rather than listing for other exchanges.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I realized that the platform is designed for freelancers and project owners, but it is still unclear what features the project provides?
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Good news!

Is there a link to the news, I would like to know more about this. This is a new server, as I understand it?

Welcome to our Discord!
https://discord.gg/UYsYs9B

You are on the right track, you need to popularize the project as much as possible in all available ways.

Yes I agree. And we will do that!
Activity: 196
Good news!

Is there a link to the news, I would like to know more about this. This is a new server, as I understand it?

Welcome to our Discord!

You are on the right track, you need to popularize the project as much as possible in all available ways.
Good news!

Welcome to our Discord!

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Good news!

Activity: 126
I am extremely pleased with the situation when there is good news.
Activity: 84
The developers are great! very quickly go to your goal. I think that will continue to be the same. All on the roadmap and on time.
Activity: 196
Maybe there are any similarities between projects, but not global ones! Each project is individual. And each project has its own perspective and feature of work! Wink
The leadership will be captured by the project, which will be able to offer something new, new technologies.

That's why blockchain is so interesting for investors, it's new technologies.
Activity: 350
Maybe there are any similarities between projects, but not global ones! Each project is individual. And each project has its own perspective and feature of work! Wink
The leadership will be captured by the project, which will be able to offer something new, new technologies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 84
I think this may be difficult. Because a large number of people do not use crypto currencies. How to convince them to use this platform?
Using cryptocurrency is easier, more convenient and safer than just transfers in fiat money. You must also take into account the costs of international money transfers and withdrawal fees. Cryptocurrency is an ideal means of payment. And it is already very popular with people who earn freelancing.
Activity: 126
I think that the team has approximate dates for each item on the Roadmap. Therefore, it is of interest to the community.
Of course this is an important document. As a rule, when you get acquainted with a project, the first thing you notice is on the Roadmap and White Paper. And then you start reading about the team, the description of projects and so on.
Activity: 234
However, not all freelancers use cryptocurrencies. For example, some even have no idea about cryptocurrency. How to attract them to use this PACT platform?
If project PACT makes a convenient service for converting cryptocurrency into fiat money and back, then I think that many freelancers would use payment in cryptocurrency.
I think this may be difficult. Because a large number of people do not use crypto currencies. How to convince them to use this platform?
Activity: 182
the project is developing,and it's good news that the team is working on their project,well done, continue at the same pace
Isn't that normal? It seems to me that this is how the project should develop if it wants to achieve at least some success.

Activity: 308
the project is developing,and it's good news that the team is working on their project,well done, continue at the same pace
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
It seems like I have seen a few of similar projects, but I hope this one has some features
now there are many similar projects, completely unique and different project practically does not exist or it is very difficult to find, the most important thing in the project is not the similarity and its development and popularity
Pages:
Jump to: