Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX - page 28. (Read 3704 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The undoubtedly prolonged correction in the crypto market, which has lasted for more than a year, could not but have a negative impact on the development of most crypto projects.
Weak projects leave the market, and strong and promising (such as this one) remain and continue their development.
I would not say so unequivocally. Many "weak" projects have enough money to wait out a hard time.
I completely agree with you, now almost all projects are waiting for the growth of the market. What is the general sense to start something if there is no opportunity to wait out bad times for cryptocurrency.
it is not known how much we have to wait for the growth of the market, a small increase that has been observed for several days does not mean a large global growth
I would really like it to be the beginning of a big growth in cryptography, because the long fall of the market has tired a lot of people among them and developers with transferred projects and investors
Activity: 56
It seems like I have seen a few of similar projects, but I hope this one has some features
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Are you developing your own official hardware wallet? Any progress?

In my opinion, I don't think hardware wallets are esssential things in crypto, not only PACT coin.
Why do we need hardware wallets?
What you all need is private keys/ seeds, something like this to have fullly control of wallets and our coins.
With them, we can secure and recover our wallet at any time we want.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
The undoubtedly prolonged correction in the crypto market, which has lasted for more than a year, could not but have a negative impact on the development of most crypto projects.
Weak projects leave the market, and strong and promising (such as this one) remain and continue their development.
I would not say so unequivocally. Many "weak" projects have enough money to wait out a hard time.
I completely agree with you, now almost all projects are waiting for the growth of the market. What is the general sense to start something if there is no opportunity to wait out bad times for cryptocurrency.
it is not known how much we have to wait for the growth of the market, a small increase that has been observed for several days does not mean a large global growth
Activity: 196
Are you developing your own official hardware wallet? Any progress?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Interestingly, the system of reviews and ratings of freelancers and customers can rate each other on a scale from 1 to 5 stars. I have already met this and it is very convenient and allows a potential client to define freelancer's skills in more detail. This makes the search process easier.
At the initial stage of the platform, all users will be equal, and in the future there is one drawback, when people are at the top, they simply forget about the rest and beginners are more difficult to move.
The rating provides objective data! When thousands of people leave their feedback, the percentage of negative and positive reviews will help users make their right choice.
It is not always possible to rely on the opinion of others !!!
You have to try it yourself and only then understand whether this project suits you or not. In this case, rely only on yourself and your mind!
Activity: 84
However, not all freelancers use cryptocurrencies. For example, some even have no idea about cryptocurrency. How to attract them to use this PACT platform?
If project PACT makes a convenient service for converting cryptocurrency into fiat money and back, then I think that many freelancers would use payment in cryptocurrency.
Interestingly, the system of reviews and ratings of freelancers and customers can rate each other on a scale from 1 to 5 stars. I have already met this and it is very convenient and allows a potential client to define freelancer's skills in more detail. This makes the search process easier.
At the initial stage of the platform, all users will be equal, and in the future there is one drawback, when people are at the top, they simply forget about the rest and beginners are more difficult to move.
The rating provides objective data! When thousands of people leave their feedback, the percentage of negative and positive reviews will help users make their right choice.
Activity: 224

]This is yes, ratings as for me I think you can buy, this is not a problem and they are not always true, the most important thing is to read about the project and understand its essence, than to look at ratings
Not everyone has the experience and knowledge to independently analyze the project.
Activity: 182
The freelance rating system does not always correctly reflect their professional skills.
This is yes, ratings as for me I think you can buy, this is not a problem and they are not always true, the most important thing is to read about the project and understand its essence, than to look at ratings
Activity: 168

Great news!
I hope that this project will develop faster, and the token will be added to the major exchanges.
I've heard that on major exchanges listing coins can be very expensive.

It is necessary to properly dispose of investors ' money, it is necessary to choose really good exchanges.
Activity: 238
The freelance rating system does not always correctly reflect their professional skills.
"The results of an independent organization survey (EFIP) are astounding, since 77% of respondents have become elected freelancers." These are the results of the survey for what year? And in which country were the respondents interviewed?
Perhaps the figures, namely 77% slightly inaccurate, but it does not change the essence of the issue.

In the future, this percentage will only grow. Intellectual work increases its proportions, as physically more and more work is performed by mechanisms. Therefore, the percentage of freelancing people will only grow.
It's just that everything is simpler, one suppose a person who is well versed in programming with his salary covers the income of three ordinary workers, and this all gradually grows
Activity: 168
"The results of an independent organization survey (EFIP) are astounding, since 77% of respondents have become elected freelancers." These are the results of the survey for what year? And in which country were the respondents interviewed?
Perhaps the figures, namely 77% slightly inaccurate, but it does not change the essence of the issue.

In the future, this percentage will only grow. Intellectual work increases its proportions, as physically more and more work is performed by mechanisms. Therefore, the percentage of freelancing people will only grow.
Activity: 126
Yes, now technology allows a person to do almost everything! And know everything !!! We have to use it while we have time !!! Seize the moment and work!
Freelance work is now very common. Many small and medium-sized companies use the services of freelancing. I hope that this PACT platform will be able to bring together thousands of customers and performers.
It is very popular to be a freelancer, it can be said as a way of life of people, many companies work with freelancers, it is convenient
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
When is the token scheduled to be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges?

In the road map, STEP 7. You must understand that there are no exact dates yet.

guys, the project is just starting.
I think that the token will be added to the exchange when the time comes.
I think that the team has approximate dates for each item on the Roadmap. Therefore, it is of interest to the community.
Pages:
Jump to: